Why is he ghosting my friend?

ALRESCHA

I asked this one. My friend's boyfriend went on a trip and hasn't replied to any of her messages or answered any of her calls since. It has been a week, we know that he is alive because Viber messages were seen, there was no conflict between them prior to that.

https://imgur.com/a/kkX3HP6

Thank you

Januarystorm

well yes he seems to be fine...him=exalted moon...are you sure he is still on a trip and not home??

as for the ghosting part...seeing as his significator moon just came out of a conjunction with uranus, who is in the third house of communication squaring mercury (planet of communication) it could very well be some sort of problem with internet not working properly/technical issues of some sort...perhaps the connection out there on his trip was experiencing difficulties...mercury with sun in leo...could be of the heat or that his phone got too hot and shut off or he left it in the sun or something

at the point of your chart asking he the moon was going to trine your friend (saturn) so im guessing he reached out to her and everything is fine? tell me if anything i said was true :biggrin:

Ouranos

Hello ALRESCHA,

For some reasons, the link to the chart doesn't work.
But based on what Januarystorm has posted, here are some quick tips.

Contacting someone is pretty much like dealing with a lost object as the underlying question is "Will I find the person back?"
Whenever I have an important phone call to make, I try to put the Moon Angular and/or in good aspect to the Quesited Angular as the person is Home.
Cadent - He is not far away or he may be busy.
Succedent - He is away or you hear from someone else.

Here you have the Moon in Taurus (Exalted) in the 3rd House (Joy) and last over Uranus. An unexpected event happened (check what house is in Aquarius as it may show why this happened or the reason behind) that changed his plans or schedule but he is doing well and like Ulysse, he will have a nice story to tell when he comes back home.

Cheers!
Ouranos

ALRESCHA

well yes he seems to be fine...him=exalted moon...are you sure he is still on a trip and not home??

as for the ghosting part...seeing as his significator moon just came out of a conjunction with uranus, who is in the third house of communication squaring mercury (planet of communication) it could very well be some sort of problem with internet not working properly/technical issues of some sort...perhaps the connection out there on his trip was experiencing difficulties...mercury with sun in leo...could be of the heat or that his phone got too hot and shut off or he left it in the sun or something

at the point of your chart asking he the moon was going to trine your friend (saturn) so im guessing he reached out to her and everything is fine? tell me if anything i said was true :biggrin:

We don't know where he is or where he was at the time, as he never returned any calls or answered her messages.

There was a landline phone at the destination he could have used to call if the phone was not working properly.

He never contacted her again :/ but thanks for checking on this.

ALRESCHA

Hello ALRESCHA,

For some reasons, the link to the chart doesn't work.
But based on what Januarystorm has posted, here are some quick tips.

Contacting someone is pretty much like dealing with a lost object as the underlying question is "Will I find the person back?"
Whenever I have an important phone call to make, I try to put the Moon Angular and/or in good aspect to the Quesited Angular as the person is Home.
Cadent - He is not far away or he may be busy.
Succedent - He is away or you hear from someone else.

Here you have the Moon in Taurus (Exalted) in the 3rd House (Joy) and last over Uranus. An unexpected event happened (check what house is in Aquarius as it may show why this happened or the reason behind) that changed his plans or schedule but he is doing well and like Ulysse, he will have a nice story to tell when he comes back home.

Cheers!
Ouranos

Hi Ouranos,

Thank you for the tips, not sure what I could do about the link, it seems to be working on my end and the Moon is in the 4th house :/

Ouranos

I can see the chart now.

Your friend is 11th House Sag - Jupiter turned 3rd
Her boyfriend is 5th House Gemini - Mercury turned 3rd
And the Moon from his 12th is separating from a trine to Jupiter (her) and applying to a square to Sun intercepted in his 3rd. I tend to view intercepted planets similar to 12th House planets.
No aspects between them, no Angularity.
Hard to say what happened exactly but the square shows something important (Sun) in regards to 3rd House matters.

ALRESCHA

She got a message not to call s his phone was taken away, signed by his family. This can only mean two things in my country: either he is in prison, or at a psychiatric hospital. We will try to learn more

Januarystorm

I got an update, his family let her know he is well, so he is in prison then.

o....my....god....

this took an unexpected turn!!! woowwww what did he do??

jesus christ well i for one did NOT see that coming....prison jeez

but my prediction about him not communicating was pretty close right? there was a problem with communication....his phone was taken away...i knew it was something with the phone for sure

shoutout to @ilenek for always saying there is someone else no matter what lol you keep doing your thing tho:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Ouranos

He is Gemini (radical 5th, turned ASC) ruled by Mercury under the sunbeams intercepted. Under custody.
Moon in Taurus Exalted in his 12th will last trine SaturnR (own sign) in his 9th. He will travel back home safe.

ALRESCHA

o....my....god....

this took an unexpected turn!!! woowwww what did he do??

jesus christ well i for one did NOT see that coming....prison jeez

but my prediction about him not communicating was pretty close right? there was a problem with communication....his phone was taken away...i knew it was something with the phone for sure

shoutout to @ilenek for always saying there is someone else no matter what lol you keep doing your thing tho:lol::lol:

Thanks. Well, I have no idea what he did. He may have abused the industry system, or gotten accused of doing that while it was some of his clients who are guilty, not him. He buys old buildings and builds new ones in their place and then he sells them. He is not a powerful investor, no influential people are protecting him, so he may have been framed by a powerful competitor. I actually think he may have side chicks, because he declined my friend's offer to move in together, and neither of them are young, so he needs privacy to do his thing. At that age!! I told her to forget about him a while ago and I think she may do that.