His nodes on my 1-7 axis is this a deal breaker?????

Lllll

Hello everyone,
I want to marry my college love his SN CONJUNCTS MY ASCENDANT N HIS NN CONJUNCTS MY DESCENDANT
I really want to marry ONLY HIM.He too shows INTEREST especially initially he was very very expressive of his love (And at that time I was doubtful of his Feelings)
As time passed on I got SERIOUS about him he too shows strong interest but don't know why is he not committing
Kindly tell me is his SN on my ascendant(self) fading his love for me n also if that's so why is NN not able to make him COMMIT TO ME even wen we both have strong feelings for each other
Btw of course he says INDIRECTLY he'll marry me past 3 years but absolutely no effort to save our relationship
Wat does this nodes on my 1-7a axis means in relationship?
I have read this SYNASTRY is found in MARRIED couples chart is it true?
Is SN CREATING PROBLEM N IF YES THEN WAT ABOUT NN?
PLEASE KINDLY HELP I REALLY NEED HIM BADLY

Thanks in advance

katydid

I am not sure if you believe in past incarnations or not.

But many astrologers would say that his Nodes on your Angles describe a strong past life connection. You may have been married in a past life, or deeply in love.

That may or may not be affecting how you feel now and how he feels now. :smile:

Lllll

Thank u so much n if this is true than that's a big relief.just scared how he would feel if his sn(separation) is Conjunct my ascendant like does he dislike me because of SN?

muchacho

The nodes are malefics. There's no way around it. But I wouldn't reduce the relationship to just one factor. You have to look at the chart as a whole.

Lllll

Ye true whole chart decides but one of my friend said it's not good to have SN ON ANOTHERS ASCENDANT coz with time SN person starts hating ascendant person because SN means separation.considering whole chart unfortunately i have a very very bad placement of moon and Venus in terms of synastry.My moon is 12th from his moon(he doesn't understand my FEELINGS at all but still we atteacted to each other like a soulmate).My Venus in scorpio his Mars Conjunct Venus in Sagittarius so he is not taking any action to pursue me (my venus is 12signs away from his Mars)
But I have my Venus in his 8th house but from moon(EMOTIONS) and I genuinely feel his passionate and deep love for me even if he doesn't pursue me like INDIRECTLY shows INTEREST but no COMMITMENT
His dob is 2/2/190
Tob:9pm
Pob: Mumbai
Mine dob:28/11/1990
Tob:22:55(10:55pm)
Pob: mumbai
From synastry is there any positive sign of him being drawn to me strongly or is it just a casual crush for him? It's kind of confusing to have my planets in 12th from his