View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Hi Opal! I like what you've written. I think astrological references encompassed within the Bible are pretty fascinating!

Do you mainly use the King James Version when analyzing astrological references. I did notice that Genesis 1:14 edited in more modern versions actually takes away some references. Do you study Hebrew or Greek at all?
I wish and regret that I am not a linguist. I do read of all world mythologies. I am not an expert in the field of study, but I do have books on many of them. I do have a void in specific Hebrew myth. Now that I have noticed that, thank you, I will have to rectify it!

I like the quote you chose.

Genesis 1:14

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:”

I had not noticed the word “signs” before, interesting.

I am going back to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow, I want to read the first Chapter again before I finish answering.

Regarding Solomon, it comes from more than one book that I have read on Solomon. I will look at my books when I get the chance and let you know which ones you would find most interesting.