Will we get into a relationship?

Hi,

I thought of this question while listening to an astrologer last night. I'm a beginner with horary so I'm asking for guidance. My question is whether I and the person I am seeing will get into a relationship. This has been a situationship for the last year and we became serious in deciding whether we wanted to commit to a relationship sometime in May or June. He has been saying that he's not sure but that he does not want to string me along anymore, so we began taking a break about a week ago. He was always my friend but we began seeing each other secretly about a year ago. We have acted like we are in a relationship but behind closed doors (my natal cancer venus falls in his 12h). I think our relationship is very karmic and fated; from the moment we saw each other we liked each other but circumstances did not allow us to be together. We have been exclusive since we began seeing each other; I really love and care about him but I wanted to see more commitment from him. I trust in the universe that if it's meant to be between him and I, it will happen, but at the same time, I want to see what others think of my horary chart.

These are just some of the things I see, but like I said, I'm a beginner. First, aries asc in a late degree with aries mars tightly conjuct the ascendant, which I think means that this question is afflicting me in some way and that it has already been answered. Second, aries moon is in the 12th house which I read means the person asking the question once again is very afflicted by this question. I think I have been anxious about this question for a while which is why it is manifesting in this way. I also see venus opposite saturn, venus square mars, and venus opposite pluto, which does not sound good at all, nor does mars square saturn or mars square pluto. However, I'm hopeful about moon trine venus, sun trine jupiter, and sun trine uranus.

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 48

katydid

You are Mars, as ruler of the Asc, and he is Venus.

You are conjunct the Ascendant, and are concerned with the present and the here and now. And also you are focused upon your needs, which is fine because this is an important question concerning your life.

But he, Venus, is in conflict with you. [Mars/Venus Square]

He is Venus in Cancer in the 4th of family/endings. Does he have family responsibilities and burdens that are making your relationship difficult?

The 4th is the 'end' of the situation. I think for NOW, he feels he has to end it.

Not because he doesn't have strong feelings for you. But because he doesn't think he can really fully be there for you because of his complicated situation?

ElenaJ

The chart is indeed very blurry and difficult to read, but the link brings me to a blank page. The late ascendent degree says the matter has already been decided. In fact, Venus of the 7th in the 4th of end of the matter squares the ascendent.
Venus will square mars, there is a weak reception by triplicity and face, which does show the mutual feelings that katydid referred to, but this is probably not enough to bring on a relationship.
Moon next aspects Jupiter by square, with moon in the 12th and Jupiter co-ruler of the 12th. The 12th covers illicit love affairs. Moon also rules the 4th of endings.

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Mars, in your dignity and on the an angle, the Ascendant, are very interested in what you want in this matter. You and him, Venus, are in mutual adverse reception, meaning that each of your significators is in a sign[in detriment and fall] that the other is not comfortable with. Additionally, Mars and Venus meet adversely by aspect, the square.
So you may get together, but coming together by square does not bode well for the relationship.

I think both of you can and will do way better than this potential relationship.

The chart is indeed very blurry and difficult to read, but the link brings me to a blank page. The late ascendent degree says the matter has already been decided. In fact, Venus of the 7th in the 4th of end of the matter squares the ascendent.
Venus will square mars, there is a weak reception by triplicity and face, which does show the mutual feelings that katydid referred to, but this is probably not enough to bring on a relationship.
Moon next aspects Jupiter by square, with moon in the 12th and Jupiter co-ruler of the 12th. The 12th covers illicit love affairs. Moon also rules the 4th of endings.

Thank you so much for your reply. I recopied the link https://imgur.com/a/D5M59fq but I’m not sure if it will work. Is it possible right now just isn’t the right time to ask the question? I feel like I’ve known the answer for a while now, which is the reason for the late asc as you said. Also with moon in 12h, do you think that means he has been having a love affair? Could it also just be information hidden from me? Like I said, I have 12h venus natally and it falls in his 12h so I’m pretty used to 12h matters.

You as Mars, in your dignity and on the an angle, the Ascendant, are very interested in what you want in this matter. You and him, Venus, are in mutual adverse reception, meaning that each of your significators is in a sign[in detriment and fall] that the other is not comfortable with. Additionally, Mars and Venus meet adversely by aspect, the square.
So you may get together, but coming together by square does not bode well for the relationship.

I think both of you can and will do way better than this potential relationship.

Thank you so much for your reply! It’s hard because this is my first relationship with anyone. I still want to hold on hope because of how well he treats me and how much I love him. My 7h is capricorn as a cancer rising and I naturally view relationships seriously, while his 7h is aquarius so he is more independent in a relationship than I am. However, he has a venus-saturn aspect so he still views relationships seriously and as a commitment and he has stated he wants to spend time being single and not being with anyone at all without taking on what is to him a huge commitment like a relationship. Either way, I hope it works out between us. Once again, thank you for your reply!!

You are Mars, as ruler of the Asc, and he is Venus.

You are conjunct the Ascendant, and are concerned with the present and the here and now. And also you are focused upon your needs, which is fine because this is an important question concerning your life.

But he, Venus, is in conflict with you. [Mars/Venus Square]

He is Venus in Cancer in the 4th of family/endings. Does he have family responsibilities and burdens that are making your relationship difficult?

The 4th is the 'end' of the situation. I think for NOW, he feels he has to end it.

Not because he doesn't have strong feelings for you. But because he doesn't think he can really fully be there for you because of his complicated situation?

Thank you for your reply! Yes, he does have family burdens relating to why he feels like he can’t be in a relationship right now. I think he also has pressure from his family to do what’s best for him which isn’t necessarily to be in a relationship right now. Another thing is, yes, he doesn’t feel like he is ready to meet the obligations that come with a relationship. I think I did already know my answer to the question when I asked, which is that I knew now wasn’t the right time. I hope in the future him and I can be something official.

ElenaJ

that means he has been having a love affair?

No, it means your affair with him might be illicit or hidden from the public eye for some reason. It could also mean that it is not to your best interests.

Venus in 12th is not open in expressing affection, and your Venus in his 12th would mean you have difficulty expressing openly your affection for him.

that means he has been having a love affair?

No, it means your affair with him might be illicit or hidden from the public eye for some reason. It could also mean that it is not to your best interests.

Venus in 12th is not open in expressing affection, and your Venus in his 12th would mean you have difficulty expressing openly your affection for him.

Thank you! Yes, our affair has always been hidden, even from our friends, and there has always been a desire from both of us to keep it hidden. Interesting now how when I am putting pressure on it to be public, it ends haha