Ukpoohbear thread appreciation!

Flapjacks

I just gotta say, Ukpoohbear makes me smile. She keeps the dominating personalities on their toes, and makes cool masks. I don't know her that well, or at all, being that this is inherently a voyeuristic exchange.... but I've concluded that I like her.

NTs gotta stick up for one other. :cool:

Ukpoohbear

I just gotta say, Ukpoohbear makes me smile. She keeps the dominating personalities on their toes, and makes cool masks. I don't know her that well, or at all, being that this is inherently a voyeuristic exchange.... but I've concluded that I like her.

NTs gotta stick up for one other. :cool:

Aw thank you, a fan!! What do you mean by I make cool masks? And what is your mbti type? I’m going to read through your posts now...I like keeping dominating personalities on their toes, I like to play with the big boys.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Aw thank you, a fan!! What do you mean by I make cool masks? And what is your mbti type? I’m going to read through your posts now...I like keeping dominating personalities on their toes, I like to play with the big boys.

You posted a picture of a mask/face sculpture in the other chat thread that you said you made. Care to discuss what that is about, so we may appreciate it further? :innocent:

I type as INTJ.

Seems I have orders to flirt with you. Unfortunately, I don't swing that way. :lol: My appreciation is going to have to be philia, but not that kind of philia from the news.

****, that is getting less sexy by the second...

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

You posted a picture of a mask/face sculpture in the other chat thread that you said you made. Care to discuss what that is about, so we may appreciate it further? :innocent:

I type as INTJ.

Seems I have orders to flirt with you. Unfortunately, I don't swing that way. :lol: My appreciation is going to have to be philia, but not that kind of philia from the news.

****, that is getting less sexy by the second...

Ah yes. The clay face was a prop for a curse (see mental binding love spell thread). It was meant to be part of a bust but I ended up just doing a face and made a prop for a bust.

INTJ is pretty cool...very logical and down to earth. Are you quite a serious person?

I wondered if you were male or female...I thought you might have been pretending to be male but you’re not. I read a couple of your early posts about being a Cancer Sun and in an older relationship with a guy.

We can still flirt but I guess there goes the marriage plans.

Ukpoohbear

For a Gemini, someone who I click well enough to talk is the first criteria.

And UK passed :D

I like Gemini cos she has a good sense of humour, is mature and kind but still a bad ***. I think she’s probably really hot and I wish she would flirt with me more. :love:

JUPITERASC

Ah yes. The clay face was a prop for a curse (see mental binding love spell thread). It was meant to be part of a bust but I ended up just doing a face and made a prop for a bust.

INTJ is pretty cool...very logical and down to earth. Are you quite a serious person?

I wondered if you were male or female...I thought you might have been pretending to be male but you’re not. I read a couple of your early posts about being a Cancer Sun and in an older relationship with a guy.

We can still flirt but I guess there goes the marriage plans.
royston_kids.jpg

Thank you for reminding me that mental binding love spell has more publicity
than my spiritual healing thread.
I guess darkness pays better
certainly pays to be aware that one is often reminded of ones past actions :smile:

Ukpoohbear

Jupiter, I would respect you more if you didn’t concentrate on digging up my past to use against me and also criticised all the other wrongs which happened in the argument.

Also, enjoy your dreams with the sigil I made for you.