12 House Jupiter

Light88

Hi. I read a lot about that subject. And most of astrologer think that this configuration in a natal chart means that you have a guardian angel who looks over you and you must serve for others because that is your mission in this life time. What do think about that subject because for me is interesting to know much more about this configuration in my natal chart . Thank you for all of your taughts.

Andrea_

Re: 12 House in Jupiter

You mean Jupiter in the 12th house :p

I happen to have my Jupiter conjunct the Galactic Center and in the 12th House in Sagittarius, also "above the Sun" and in a daylight chart which means my planet is dignified or in "hayz". Sun in also in the 12th house and conjuncts Sun, but in Capricorn.

I agree with the fact that it's a lucky position and lets you believe in the less seen or noticed things in life, which you do notice and feel, all the time. I also love working with animals and kids, and "worked" with horses too as a hobby, which is another interpretation of that planet in that position, "interacting with big animals".

I find people to be extremely closed and unreceptive to most things going on around them, and I heavily dislike the path western societies and capitalist countries are walking, simply because they are destroying themselves and refusing help in the form of good people and intentions.

Either way, I also found the study of occult teachings and religions to be calming and interesting. For some reason they are still "taboos" and more superficial and self-harming practices are perfectly normal and encouraged. How can people think they are the most "intelligent" species on Earth?

Maybe talking about "philosophy", the occults, criticism and society is also a 12th house thing, although I'd name it self-preservation instinct, which many people lose and start abusing their bodies and minds instead/drugging them. Good people become "bad" for pointing out the wrongs, and the worst people are taken as examples and later get categorised as "actually bad" when it's too late.

Hope I helped :innocent:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi. I read a lot about that subject.
And most of astrologer think that this configuration in a natal chart means that you have a guardian angel
who looks over you and you must serve for others
because that is your mission in this life time.
What do think about that subject because for me is interesting
to know much more about this configuration in my natal chart .
Thank you for all of your taughts.
Welcome Light88 :smile:
12th house Jupiter is different for each individual
simply because
natal Jupiter may be located in any one of twelve signs
and that makes the difference

discover FREE online
how ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES & DEBILITIES are used
to determine the condition of a planet in an astrological chart.

recent - just published 10 May 2018
discusses
ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES and DEBILITIES in Traditional Astrology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVz6xT7yHDs
it's episode 156 of Astrology Podcast
Charles Obert discussing in detail essential dignities
and debilities

greybeard

I agree with JUPASC. Hoowever i have a 12th house Jupiter and it is most definitely a guardian angel. But a poorly conditioned or sorely afflicted jupiter can provide little protection.

JUPITERASC

I agree with JUPASC. Hoowever i have a 12th house Jupiter and it is most definitely a guardian angel.

But a poorly conditioned or sorely afflicted jupiter can provide little protection.
OP only posted once - and did not specify the sign of their 12th house
nor whether their Jupiter was afflicted by malefics
but it is an interesting topic for discussion :smile: