Please help: Master numbers 11 22 33

LostGirlOttawa

Hi all,
Thanks for taking the time to read this, here is my question:

My day of birth is 22
My month of birth is 11
My year of birth is 1976
And this year, on the 22 of November, I am turning 33... so I am going to have 22-11-33 all together in my life...

How will this influence me? Any assistance/comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

[Moderator note - thread moved here, as it has to do with Numerology and not Astrology.]

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

My day of birth is 22
My month of birth is 11
My year of birth is 1976

This is interesting, because the total also comes to 11 (22+11+1976 = 56=11)
This means that 11 is your life path. You now have to compare this number with your Destiny number (total of your complete birthname, all names included and using your own familyname, not your husbands if you are married). Also compare with Soul number (all vowels added up) and Personality nr. (consonants) and see if they harmonize with one another.

It is very difficult to indeed "live" the masternumbers. It requires of a person to do something in this lifetime for the great benefit of the world in a way. What mostly happens is that the person lives the "easy" part, which is the 2 (11/2) which has to do with relationships. This is very simplified of course, there is a lot more to all this:)

Starlink

Last edited:

vanila

Starlink,

Hi can you give an example about "for the great benefit of the world".....what this mean ........because it is interesting......I do too have this number 11........:)

Thank you...:)

starlink

"for the great benefit of the world".....

in other words, that your deeds will be remembered as great things you did for mankind. This only when you use the higher vibration of those master numbers.
Numerologists believe that if you have a Master Number, you have made a kind of contract (when you were still in spirit forum) to come back and help humankind in this lifetime.

Most masternumber people are however unable to live up to their spiritual potential because it is extremely hard on them, emotionally and physically. You have to go through a lot of pain, stress, and difficult experiences in order to learn to live up to the higher vibration of the masternumbers I read. Master numbers indicate spiritual gifts and are in touch with their own higher guidance but they must be able to listen to that, otherwise they will live out the reduced numbers of 2, 6 and 8.

Master Numbers have been called "testing" numbers. They live a life full of tests, but later they can teach others with similar problems, helping them. They were born to help the human race.They can have extraordinary talent to help with the challenges that faces mankind.

The 11's are more the inspirational leaders,
The 22's can bring dreams into reality (sounds like Obama, but I have not calculated his name so I dont know if he has the nr. 22 strong in his numerological chart.)
Al Gore and Luciao Pavarotti are 22's.

the 33's seem to be more healers through the energy of love. They are visionary, forgiving a.o. Stephen Spielberg and Dr, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and Rev. Jesse Jackson are 33 people.

I think Bill Gates and Winston Churchill (both 22) are/were such a person in the good sense, but Hitler and Mussolini also had nr.11 prominent in their names. These numbers give power which can be used positively or indeed very negatively.

So people with a master number have come to this life with a special purpose and often become very famous.(for good or bad).

vanila

Thank you Starlink,

it is important to know things like this......and now I wonder......what is the connection between astrology and numerology?.....

I have these master numbers being 29th April =11

11 This intense master number is the number of the psychic and peaceful warrior. Your intuition is heightened and you have a deep calling to find your life path. If you live within this energy you will no doubt feel that there is something very important for you to do or express. When you live here you are on the journey to find what is missing within you. Your highly developed intuition makes you a wonderful counselor, healer, or health practitioner. You have a gift for inspiring people. Many people admire you without your knowing it. You are a visionary, and others sense your wisdom.

22 is considered the most sacred and powerful number. It combines practicality with spiritual insight. It is called the master builder because anything you want to achieve with hard work you can as long as you are ethical. You are likely however be guided toward a goal that not only satisfies you but also for greater good. You just can’t get away with being selfish or spoilt here, you are meant to develop an almost parental quality, the qualities of a guide

http://www.mysticboard.com/viewforum.php?f=20&sid=9f859ddfbe2fd905d84b6a62c936b7ec
Here you can study or get a free numerology reading :biggrin:

starlink

what is the connection between astrology and numerology?.....

I consider everything connected with the divinatory arts as connected. Tarot has a lot of similarities with astrology and so does Numerology. It is just another way of interpreting a person's character. Like the number 1. People with this number strong in their numerology chart are pioneers, starters, actiontakers and this corresponds with Aries, the 1st sign of the zodiac.
The nr. 2 deals with relationships. Taurus is the second sign, ruled by Venus, the planet of love between two people (mostly).

Not all astrological signs are found in numerology of course,because in Numerology we only use 9 numbers, in astrology 12 signs. But if you look at the nr. 8 for instance and compare it with the 8th sign Scorpio, you see great similarity between those two. 8 is a power number, often these people need to learn to control their power or to use their power. It is a money number as well (4x2 and 2 = Taurus again = connected with money and security). 2-4 and 8 are all compatible.

A super good book on Numerology is: "The Secret Science of Numerology" The hidden meaning of numbers and letters. It is written by Shirley Backwell Lawrence, Msc.D.
Absolutely fabulous and thoroughly researched.

She says for instance that the numbers considered to be master numbers are mainly 11 and 22. There are the 33, 44,55,66,77,88 and 99, though these are rarely mentioned.
The 11 is the first and is the "as above", as is the every alternate master number: 33, 55, 77 and 99. the others are the "so below": 22, 44, 66, 88.
The "as above" are more intuitive, psychic and spiritually sensitive. The "so below" numbers are better adapted to the material world. All are meant to be of service: The "as above" in a spiritual or professional way, and the "so below" in a material of physical way. All these numbers are powerful because they accentuate themselves and their root numbers, e-g-, 11/2, 22/4, 33/6 and so on.

LostGirlOttawa

I didnt know there was so much out there... its very interesting reading all your replies and comments:

MkM84 - I just read up on my life path number and found lots of useful information. I also read up on my personal year 8, and it really was very insightful. I do find that I have been on a long journey since 2000, and I was glad to hear that it is coming to an end and that a new one will begin. I am looking forward to that... thanks so much for pointing that out to me.

Starlink - I really appreciate all the insight you have given me. I do sense that my life is a bit "heavier" than others, and I do tend to go through some pretty difficult trials. I am not sure if I will live upto my potential, I guess only time will tell. But just reading about all of this really helps me in understanding things about myself ... I guess it is true, our destinies are written somewhere... its just for us to learn how to make the most of life.

Spungie - that is pretty interesting, I havent really met anyone who was born on the same day as me, I have a friend whose mum is born on the same day...

Astrologer50 - I just read up on the link you posted. It is really interseting... I am just going to have to analyse all my other numbers and see what I really have going on here...

In general I have seen that I have had to deal with a lot of unexpected twists and turns in life, most of which I think are pretty normal and happen to everyone. Some have been a bit odd, and I haven't been to sure as to what that was all about, but I believe I have overcome them as well. I am very restless and do keep thinking about my life and wondering that this really cannot be it... there has to be more... what that more is I am not sure at this moment, but I do want to find out. I work at a great job, anyone else would be happy and satisfied, but I feel like I am thirsty for something else... I have several times thought that I would just love to drop everything and see what I can really do, but ofcourse, we live in a world where we are tied down by the "normal" life, work, home, kids, activities, which leaves us with barely enough time to breathe.

Thank you all... I will add up some more numbers from my name and stuff and see what they are... I will post the results, and please do keep the comments coming... :)

Vista

I didnt know there was so much out there... its very interesting reading all your replies and comments:

MkM84 - I just read up on my life path number and found lots of useful information. I also read up on my personal year 8, and it really was very insightful. I do find that I have been on a long journey since 2000, and I was glad to hear that it is coming to an end and that a new one will begin. I am looking forward to that... thanks so much for pointing that out to me.

Starlink - I really appreciate all the insight you have given me. I do sense that my life is a bit "heavier" than others, and I do tend to go through some pretty difficult trials. I am not sure if I will live upto my potential, I guess only time will tell. But just reading about all of this really helps me in understanding things about myself ... I guess it is true, our destinies are written somewhere... its just for us to learn how to make the most of life.

Spungie - that is pretty interesting, I havent really met anyone who was born on the same day as me, I have a friend whose mum is born on the same day...

Astrologer50 - I just read up on the link you posted. It is really interseting... I am just going to have to analyse all my other numbers and see what I really have going on here...

In general I have seen that I have had to deal with a lot of unexpected twists and turns in life, most of which I think are pretty normal and happen to everyone. Some have been a bit odd, and I haven't been to sure as to what that was all about, but I believe I have overcome them as well. I am very restless and do keep thinking about my life and wondering that this really cannot be it... there has to be more... what that more is I am not sure at this moment, but I do want to find out. I work at a great job, anyone else would be happy and satisfied, but I feel like I am thirsty for something else... I have several times thought that I would just love to drop everything and see what I can really do, but ofcourse, we live in a world where we are tied down by the "normal" life, work, home, kids, activities, which leaves us with barely enough time to breathe.

Thank you all... I will add up some more numbers from my name and stuff and see what they are... I will post the results, and please do keep the comments coming... :)

I am a Master Life Path number 11. I have had a lot of ups downs in life. I think I have been living the life of a "2," although relationships have been anything but easy for me with Natal Venus square Uranus. I had a Tarot card reader say to me recently during a reading that I need to live up to my Spirit Side as the High Priestess came up repeatedly. The High Priestess always comes up for me. She said that once I let go and let God in or my hire spirit take over, everything in my life will fall into place and get easier. She said meditation would be very helpful too. She is right in that I haven't been very spiritual. Not certain how to really embrace that if I am not sure how deeply I really believe in spirituality. I do know that I get a lot of enjoyment in "counseling" people through astrology.

R4VEN

I am a Master Life Path number 11................
She said that once I let go and let God in or my hire spirit take over, everything in my life will fall into place and get easier. She said meditation would be very helpful too. . .....
I do know that I get a lot of enjoyment in "counseling" people through astrology.
My life path number is (33)6, and I can honestly say - in retrospect, of course - that Pluto's transiting square to my natal Sun when I was around 40 years of age taught me to let go. Letting go of what you believe your life should be - according to what everyone else is doing, and says you should be doing - is a necessary first step to accessing the higher vibration of existence which a master number can bring.

My closest friend has a (11)2 life path number, and all our recent conversations have been about how taking the alternate path - the path very few seem to be travelling - is necessary for us, and is also for us very life-affirming. It's just that it is also not terribly easy to be doing this.

Vista

My life path number is (33)6, and I can honestly say - in retrospect, of course - that Pluto's transiting square to my natal Sun when I was around 40 years of age taught me to let go. Letting go of what you believe your life should be - according to what everyone else is doing, and says you should be doing - is a necessary first step to accessing the higher vibration of existence which a master number can bring.

My closest friend has a (11)2 life path number, and all our recent conversations have been about how taking the alternate path - the path very few seem to be travelling - is necessary for us, and is also for us very life-affirming. It's just that it is also not terribly easy to be doing this.

Ah, the "Master Healer." Intuitive, Mystical, Selfless Service, Protective,a Visionary, and working with humanity on a large scale. Me, I just walk the path between "greatness and self destruction." My power lies in my faith. How does one make a living at this though?
icon11.gif

Good words of wisdom Raven. It seems the Pluto Sun square was transformational for you. I do believe an alternative path is the path I am suppose to take. I am still in the process of figuring that out though. I have a number of transits coming up to my angles that I feel will be life changing. My angles are early degrees Cardinal and I will have Pluto conjunct the MC, Saturn Oppose my ACS and square the MC, and shortly afterwards, Jupiter and Uranus conjunct the ASC and square the MC. Will see what's left after all that!! LOL!

Selene

Master number 11... I share this life path number too, and the number keeps appearing in my life, not letting go of me..

It's a destiny full of challenge and it can lead to depression if the energy isn't channeled to something beyond the self, something humanitarian...

It also brings a lot of nervous energy and uncertainty... many with this number mature early in life due to tragiv life experience, but only later in life are they able to truly appreciate that experience and find growth... the purpose of course, like many before me stated is to teach others, it's to INSPIRE.

R4VEN

It's a destiny full of challenge and it can lead to depression if the energy isn't channeled to something beyond the self, something humanitarian...

It also brings a lot of nervous energy and uncertainty... many with this number mature early in life due to tragiv life experience, but only later in life are they able to truly appreciate that experience and find growth... the purpose of course, like many before me stated is to teach others, it's to INSPIRE.
Absolutely!!

My closest friend is an 11, and so is my ex-husband.
He has lived his life on the surface, and has stated frequently that he does not wish to change. This is his prerogative.
My closest friend faced a challenge early in life. At 3 years of age her parents' marriage ended when her father was sent to gaol. Her childhood was coloured by her mother's warnings of the `bad man' who was her father, and what she should do if ever she saw him. This has led to her marrying several times (4 to be exact - Chiron in the 7th) and to choosing men who are either like her mother or her father. In many ways she has been my own teacher/mentor.

A couple of days ago I had a conversation with my oldest brother, who is the only sibling I still see. I was telling him some things about my life of which he'd not been aware, one of them was that I began `mentoring' younger girls when I was only around 13-14. By the time I was 15, I was the `wise older student' that younger girls in the school (a primary-secondary combined school in the country) came to for an ear, or advice if they asked for it. I didn't look for this - it just happened, and it continued through into my career as a teacher of junior secondary kids. In my early 40's I gained a tertiary counseling qualification, but it was just a piece of paper, really, as by that time I'd been counseling (unpaid) for around 25 years.

LostGirlOttawa

This is all very interesting. I am amazed by how much influence the number can have. I honestly did not know the depth of it until after reading everyone's comments. I have always wanted to work for humanitarian causes, and now know that maybe that is the angle I need to start looking into. And ofcourse meditation and spirituality would be something to add on as well... I know this is not an overnight thing, but realization is the first step...

R4VEN

This is all very interesting. I am amazed by how much influence the number can have. I honestly did not know the depth of it until after reading everyone's comments. I have always wanted to work for humanitarian causes, and now know that maybe that is the angle I need to start looking into. And ofcourse meditation and spirituality would be something to add on as well... I know this is not an overnight thing, but realization is the first step...
Yes, realisation is the first step, and perhaps acceptance of this as being your Soul's Chosen Path is the next.

And it was not until I'd had the conversation with my brother on Saturnday about the lifetime of mentoring that I recognised that I'd always done this, not matter what my job, or even whether I was working. Accepting this path as my chosen path has taken me quite some time. But I have also found that nothing in my life works for me unless I leave myself open to doing this. Younger females see something in me which I cannot even see in myself!! I have sons, so they don't care about this. When my nieces reached the ages of 10-13 they started to look to me for (generally spiritual) guidance, and they still do, now they're aged 21-41.

Selene

Absolutely!!

My closest friend is an 11, and so is my ex-husband.
He has lived his life on the surface, and has stated frequently that he does not wish to change. This is his prerogative.
My closest friend faced a challenge early in life. At 3 years of age her parents' marriage ended when her father was sent to gaol. Her childhood was coloured by her mother's warnings of the `bad man' who was her father, and what she should do if ever she saw him. This has led to her marrying several times (4 to be exact - Chiron in the 7th) and to choosing men who are either like her mother or her father. In many ways she has been my own teacher/mentor.

A couple of days ago I had a conversation with my oldest brother, who is the only sibling I still see. I was telling him some things about my life of which he'd not been aware, one of them was that I began `mentoring' younger girls when I was only around 13-14. By the time I was 15, I was the `wise older student' that younger girls in the school (a primary-secondary combined school in the country) came to for an ear, or advice if they asked for it. I didn't look for this - it just happened, and it continued through into my career as a teacher of junior secondary kids. In my early 40's I gained a tertiary counseling qualification, but it was just a piece of paper, really, as by that time I'd been counseling (unpaid) for around 25 years.

My mother is a 33, and many times she lives on the 6 level (I won't get into how she expresses this part of her personality) however she is slowly getting closer to her real path.

My mother was only 37 when my father died, that was her tragedy, and like most Master Numbers, life is marked by tragedies. She has counseled (informally) many widows and many women who have been alone and in much pain.

After many years of working in the business field, she finally followed her passion. She is now studying to become a Nurse's Assistant, something she always wanted to do... even before marrying, she loved working in hospitals and helping those in need, and now she is finally pursuing that dream.

I believe 33s make very good teachers, because they inspire on a level that is beyond that of other numbers, however, their pitfall is the martyr complex.... If they are not careful they fall into this trap of "poor little me" and "I need to feel needed therefore I will sacrifice myself and I'll have nothing left". Their cause and intentions are always honorable, but if they have not matured into their number they fall into this self-pitying and self-sacrificing cycle in which their intentions are selfish (e.g., recognition) instead of selfless.

33s have a very calming influence on others.

Selene

Yes, realisation is the first step, and perhaps acceptance of this as being your Soul's Chosen Path is the next.

Very wise words R4VEN, I have been living by them for some time now. With all the death and tragedy surrounding me lately, I tell myself repeatedly that my soul chose this path in order to grow, and that in the long run it will all be worth it.

Believing this has made me accept my own and others' mortality, something many people 3 times my age never come to terms with.

We are here for a short period of time to accomplish personal soul growth and to help others in our soul groups accomplish their souls' goals... When tragedy hits hard, I keep repeating to myself that although I am not aware of it at that given moment, that particular experience was planned in order for my soul's growth.

R4VEN

I believe 33s make very good teachers, because they inspire on a level that is beyond that of other numbers, however, their pitfall is the martyr complex.... If they are not careful they fall into this trap of "poor little me" and "I need to feel needed therefore I will sacrifice myself and I'll have nothing left". Their cause and intentions are always honorable, but if they have not matured into their number they fall into this self-pitying and self-sacrificing cycle in which their intentions are selfish (e.g., recognition) instead of selfless.

33s have a very calming influence on others.
Selene, thank you for sharing your mother's story. It is quite a `typical' 33 story.

And thank you also for that martyr alert!!! I can also relate to that, and when I am feeling alone and low in energy, I slip into this space quite easily. When I was still teaching, I can now see that I was often looking for recognition for myself. Since mentoring others from their own motivation to be mentored by me, the tendency towards being `needy' myself has faded, although I can still occasionally feel the pull of it. I generally manage to resist its pull because to give in to it is to feel so powerless, and I hate that feeling........ it is distinctly different from `surrendering', which is an act of will in itself.

R4VEN

Believing this has made me accept my own and others' mortality, something many people 3 times my age never come to terms with.

We are here for a short period of time to accomplish personal soul growth and to help others in our soul groups accomplish their souls' goals... When tragedy hits hard, I keep repeating to myself that although I am not aware of it at that given moment, that particular experience was planned in order for my soul's growth.
Very wisely put, Selene. A brother's sudden death when I was 13 taught me that death is a natural part of life, and gradually I learned the purpose to his death - there was one for every member of the family, especially my parents.

This discussion reminds me of that quote from Nietzsche, something to do with what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. He seemed to believe in the role of tragedy as an affirmation of life itself, something which I understand, but which seems to frighten many people. This is another place where acceptance plays an important role.

Last edited: