Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

Ukpoohbear

I am glad he got the response he was needing tbh and no longer dismissed. I like his fighting spirit and that I think he is a softy underneath.

conspiracy theorist

Anyone who would go so far as to write a guide on how to defeat a zodiac sign because his shitty boss happens to be born in November is someone that will go the distance in order to destroy his enemies. Why would anyone need a chart when the proof is in the actions, in the clear of day for all to see?

MoonBucket

Instead of mockery from champagne overworlders, shouldn't there be some compassion and guidance to help a young guy raised by monsters at home and at work not become one himself?

Ukpoohbear

That doesn’t make sense to me because he was not being listened to at all before. And being popular or unpopular is not a reason to dismiss someone. Like i said you have verified his pain for him so don’t be angry and be proud you got 5 stars

conspiracy theorist

By all means, provide the compassion and guidance that you implore others to show. But a person has to have the desire to change their behaviour if any attempts at reformation/counseling is to be effective. AstroAssist has refused any attempts that would sway him from the path that he has decided to go down, and at the end of the day, a person has the free-will to choose how their destiny will manifest.

Reform away friend. Provide loads of compassion friend. "Guide" him. I didn't see anywhere where he stated that he is looking for guidance, nor compassion.

Last edited:
Anyone who would go so far as to write a guide on how to defeat a zodiac sign because his shitty boss happens to be born in November is someone that will go the distance in order to destroy his enemies. Why would anyone need a chart when the proof is in the actions, in the clear of day for all to see?

You're **** right!

You and Ukpoohbear need to get a room though.

MoonBucket

By all means, provide the compassion and guidance that you implore others to show. But a person has to have the desire to change their behaviour if any attempts at reformation/counseling is to be effective. AstroAssist has refused any attempts that would sway him from the path that he has decided to go down, and at the end of the day, a person has the free-will to choose how their destiny will manifest.

Reform away friend. Provide loads of compassion friend. "Guide" him. I didn't see anywhere where he stated that he is looking for guidance, nor compassion.
You seem frustrated and bitter. It's clear that the poor guy hasn't had any strong influences from more positive examples -- but as you imply and as his history suggests, maybe he has been going around with blinders on, unable to see, appreciate or be influenced by those more positive examples.

And I agree, after a certain stage of development and life experience we are responsible for the ingredients and influences we put into our smoothie blender, and for deciding which ones should be excluded.

But I wonder if his chosen power path among the brainstem-dominant economic vampires of the world might keep him shuttered in a limited world, when the cage door has actually been open for a while, and the lion, if not for habit, might roam free.

Exeunt stage left (or right, I'm not sure)

Last edited: