Mercury retrograde, July 2012

lilithofeden

Well the car my SIL got on Monday is leaking oil and has tranny issues! I called it. My partner is now starting to beleve me because I've been calling things out before they happen with the reason being something to do with astrology. Lol

I've contacted a few people I've lost touch with which was nice. That's all I have so far.

My SO sold his car the day Merc. Went Retrograde but they had the whole sale in process about 2 weeks in advance and the bank approved the loan they were just waiting on additional documents. There wasn't anything wrong with the car. It got new front and back breaks put in a month ago, new oil change, and is still under warranty. I'm hoping since the process started before the RX everything will be ok for the guy who bought it, although he claimed ownership under Merc. Rx. I'll update later if anything else comes up!

M

may28gemini

Well, an old "friend" emailed me 3 months of silence. I just fired back at him telling him to f off. Maybe this time he'll actually stay away for good, but since this is Merc Rx, probably not.

My car got broken into (yesterday)... but only two things were taken: an empty watch box and a button on a grey wool sweater. Useless and odd things. It's completely insane. But then again, I suspect they were trying to look for anything useful such iPad, iPod, etc. and couldn't find anything so they had to take something to show off to their peers that they broke boundaries. Ironically and thankfully I have Scorpio 2nd house which leads to my paranoia, my newish Macbook Pro was in my trunk and locked up.

Last edited:

lilithofeden

Um.... I feel compelled to connect with past friends. The first time it was a male friend and we had a nice conversation... except that it drew out for 3 days! We were not able to talk live so every few hours there would be a new message. It was nice getting in touch but I felt like he wasn't taking my cues for goodbyes and kept trying to find new things to bring up. Eventually I had to tell him flat out that I had a nice conversation with him, it was nice catching up, but it should probably come to an end for now. He was hurt.. I could tell by his response, but he also has Venus conj. my ASC and while I look at him as a friend, he feels more attracted I guess. (I just found his chart info while we spoke recently.)

The next point is I met up with an old best friend of mine from high school. We always had a rocky friendship and things ended in a big bang with lots of anger and resentment towards each other. Well that was 2 years ago and we both have kids now so I figured we could be mature adults and that it would be nice to see each other. It was! It was a nice trip and visit, until I left my sons teddy animal there. It's been such a struggle to get it back, I don't know if she is doing it on purpose or what.. it just seems like there are a lot of excuses, but some of them are reasonable too so. IDK.

It seems that Merc Rx has actually been good to me! But I feel like the after affects aren't so nice. Although they aren't so bad either. IDK.

This transit is in my 12th house.

Caro

The job I applied for on Fri 13/7 has been put on hold as they wish to re-organise. They have not ruled me out for the post but at the same time they have not said yes! merc rx in 9th house. 10th h also ruled by leo.
they did point this out at the interview so I knew this was possible.
fits perfectly with this rx - only on a practical level its annoying as Im broke!:devil:
upwards and backwards as Buzz lightyear says. :pouty:

dreamtimez

Every Mercury (Rx) brings back old friends to me :whistling: This time I got back in touch with two friends from my University days. I am a Virgo btw.

M

may28gemini

i got double charged for buying something online and that's NEVER happened to me. heh. silly leo.

tsquare

Wonder why I'm getting the human verification code entry stuff while I'm signed in....rx type stuff??

Not allot of eventful stuff.
Delays, setbacks on even repairs.
I ended having to put two tires on a car....instead of one.

They had to keep it at the store and I had to wait hours for it to get fixed.
I called a guy for a taxi....only asking for a rate, and he sent someone by mistake. She was mad, the driver, lol
The bank made an error on one of my deposits in the same day.

I was looking at cars earlier, and then thought...na this is a bad time.
I was looking at older technology, things with fewer problems that exist.
I didn't want anything new that would have new type of electrical or technology problems, so was looking at older model cars, late 60's early 70 pickups...never bought anything though...and I think that's ok.

There would probably be more problems then I wanted.

I renewed an old contract with a cell phone provider....
overnight delivery. No problems so far. Got the phone i wanted for a while.....and since it's a renewal of an older contract....I think this might be ok.
I read over my older contract real well....and I'm rereading allot of different agreements, forms, anything I have signed in the past.
I got a good deal, got what I wanted....and I put the phone on contract with a monthly full coverage warranty.....that I can cancel at anytime...but, well, oh well. take your time, and look things over real well if your renewing anything like a contract. It took me a while to make a decision on this....Needed a new phone, other one is broke.....and I had decided on this model of phone months previously.

Look,
remember this.
Luck is a good thing, if you really believe that anything that can go wrong will go wrong...well................thats stupid, if thats your belief, let that go.
It's ok to focus on being prepared in the event that things could happen, but really, don't think so negatively, it doesn't help all that much.

I wouldn't buy anything new unless I really had to and was dealing with someone I already knew and trust real well.
With the possibility that you could take it back at any time if something is wrong or up with the product.

I don't even know if I'll be able to use the phone for what I want to yet.
Theirs lots of good things on it that replace the stuff on my older phone extremely well so far. I have been very sick of technology lately in general........I think it's just an rx passing mood...and I use technology allot, so I won't worry so much about not using an Iphone for something productive.

I rediscovered this old band that I sort of...put off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RilLwhyXaec
Seemed retrograde oriented.
Communication problems, confusion, sick of technology, robots, lol....
anything like that has been a hit with me durring this rx.
Kind of like, back to the past that was the future in the past.

Uhm, going over old contracts, things like that is the best right now.
Leave no stone unturned....
and anything new, if you can, put it off, serious...I tried.
I mean, new cell phone...and I wanted to try out some new apps and integrate them into my job and what I am doing.....
IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT, because everything with doing anything NEW is a pain.

I'll reorganize some older stuff...but won't abandon too much....
and tie up some projects, and keep things small...
It really isn't a good time to start new projects and new things.

I took a new.....uh...old job during a venus retrograde.
It was with an old friend, sort of a father figure, mentor type..who had asked me years ago to work with him but I turned it down.
So in that vein, I took the retrograde of venus in stride....

I havn't wanted to set up new accounts, or bill pay, or do anything like that.
I see I just finished paying off my student loans.......:lol:!!!!!!
That.....is ******* awesome.
Relief there.

And I just had a birthday.....so, I have to RENEW MY DRIVERS LISCENSE.

There was also an old....someone who was never really an interest but I guess she's "hot", and a friend kept showing me pictures of her, like with some idea I'd be interested. I'm sort of not interested at all.
They say retrogrades old people you knew can come back into your life, we used to ride the bus to school together....and I was never really all that interested then either. So, avoided that.

So, in general....this retrograde....
Renewing old stuff...
I forgot..in the spirit of rx mercury, I FORGOT to add that the sink broke and water leaked all through the house into my room making the ceiling cave in where I sleep at night. That will need a RENOVATION.

SO in general, retrogrades like to make plenty of problems to FIX.
Which, are annoying in some ways.

New tires, repairs.
Cell phone contract renewal....I didn't want to try anything new and
they have been a GREAT provider as far as coverage...I didn't want to let that contract go and got a great deal on the phone.

a few miscommunications with old friends and flames, but sorted that out...somewhat.....theirs confusion everywhere on stuff.

I really wanted to get to new projects, new things, but theirs been barriers to all of that so far. Seems like you have to let that stuff go too...move on from it and look around to find something new that is old, that could use some TLC.

Cant stop listening to that song.
Mars Argo - Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RilLwhyXaec

Any new projects or ideas brought up at this time, ignore them.
or well...at least use your judgment.
I had a few friends that pissed me off recently with what theve had to say.....or do......but theirs confusion on just what was said, or done....
Things behind my back....that kind of stuff....
AND IT MIGHT BE MY PARANOIA.
this rx is in my house 12.
Secret enemies, or self undoing......
So, if theirs secret stuff going on, what it feels like behind your back...
I would suggest you directly confront it and don't go hide out.
Ask questions but keep your emotions down and stay calm.
Don't lose your cool, remain calm.
It might be something, it might be nothing.
This last bit is for the Leo Asc. types that have this in their house 12 going on. or whoever.

Yeah it's a messy post, it's a mars rx, chill out about it and if I have miscommunicated on anything, I apologize in advance....ha

Trying to keep my head strait....means...loosening up on the struggle to try to....and remember, do instead of try.

It's been good to write this and go over it, and retrace my tracks....
I suppose thats rx in the works, isn't it.

Other retrograde type of music...rediscovered on a retrograde.
Mars Volta - Technology Is a Dead Bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh5h5RNeA34

I suppose it's some doom and gloom lately about technology taking over...haha

TERMINATOR!!!! RISE OF THE MACHINES!!!!
Technology really seems to be our enemy during a mercury rx.

PS:
I renewed my old cell phone contract because of what I read here.
http://www.astrostyle.com/Scopes/Features/features_mercury_retrograde.htm
So how not to have a nervous breakdown? Focus on the prefix re-, which means to go backward. Don’t start anything new. Review all your contracts before you sign. Renew your commitments, rather than making new ones. Prepare to repeat yourself often. It's like learning a new dance. Or something.

My favorite simple Rx mercury quote so far.
So that blog seems to deserve some love for me, I'll share it here.

LoveEveryOne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intuZLehfgo&feature=relmfu

lilithofeden

Every Mercury (Rx) brings back old friends to me :whistling: This time I got back in touch with two friends from my University days. I am a Virgo btw.

I am a Virgo ASC, and all I see from this transit is reuniting! I met up with a high school friend whom I haven't seen in 2 years, a fa,ily friend came for a weekend visit after oh gosh... almost 5 or 6 years! I just got a facebook request from a friend I had in grade 4! All these random past-relationships are popping up and it's been pleasant!

siren1111

Trust me. I am a Leo and I had my phone in the shop the other day. Then I have an interview and they ask for my phone number and it's off. Can it get any funnier or more annoying? I don't know-seriously.

Caro

its been mad!!!!!!!!!!

the scanners not working, any of them in a large organisation. people's laptops having to be reconfigured! printers with large hand written notes 'will be fixed Monday!!' Photocopiers - dont even go there! ahhhhh!

work contract - its like dancing. one step forward 3 back! they have taken all the details I have everything with me on my first day. a week later they need further copies. just weird.

trying not to get dragged into the craziness!:devil: