Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

2,468th registered post = 2, 4, 6, 8; what do we appreciate? The AW forum! WHOOOOO! A cool spot to discuss astrology and make some friends. :biggrin:

david starling

Got one coming up in 8 days, Friday June 12th, 7:15 p.m. PDT:

Moon/Mars/Neptune conjunction @ 20 degrees tropical Pisces.

Squares the Sun at 22 degrees Gemini, &
Sextiles the close Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn, which is quincunx the Sun.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I couldn’t sleep on the night of the full moon, a broken sleep of around 4/5 hours. Always takes me a few days to feel back to normal when that happens.

leomoon

I wonder what is going on in the banks? You need an appointment to get past the locked doors at least here in Phoenix. Thats strange isn't it?

Perhaps just Covid19 fears - but I'm not sure. Asking what the banks are doing these days, he said "Payroll protection" :bandit:

since it was per appointment no one wore a mask. But then again, it IS a bank:bandit:

david starling

I wonder what is going on in the banks? You need an appointment to get past the locked doors at least here in Phoenix. Thats strange isn't it?

Perhaps just Covid19 fears - but I'm not sure. Asking what the banks are doing these days, he said "Payroll protection" :bandit:

since it was per appointment no one wore a mask. But then again, it IS a bank:bandit:

Is this recent? We're wearing masks and keeping our distance, but no appointments needed as of a week ago. Shorter banking hours though, for the last 2 or 3 months.

leomoon

This was for Mid-First (they are a rather conservative bank from Oklahoma.

from David Starling:

Is this recent? We're wearing masks and keeping our distance, but no appointments needed as of a week ago. Shorter banking hours though, for the last 2 or 3 months.

https://www.midfirst.com/

:surprised:

We are at that age when we will be divesting and putting everything in one place. Probably not the best idea, but its convenient. :wink: I have to "make 2 appointments" I suppose? for October to take out 2 big checks and thats it for Mid-First (nice to have known ya).......but "so long, been good to know ya"..
"but I've go too be moving along"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=zqiblXFlZuk&feature=emb_logo

BTW, random thoughts that I do often, this song was written by and made popular by Woodie Guthrie.

He also wrote one about "Old Man Trump":devil: (and the son was the apprentice then)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jANuVKeYezs&feature=emb_logo

Last edited:

leomoon

David Starling: I went to Chase Bank today, and it was similar, seems to be an appointment thing they are doing at that Chase.
We however, used the easy method, the drive - in - where most people went.

I'd HATE to see a run on this bank :( :(

Dirius

Can anyone explain to me why the left-wing agitators who created the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone ...

... decided to barricade it and create a wall in it? :tongue:

Isn't that racist?

CapAquaPis

ESPN had the best sports games ever for 3 months when the world cancelled sports in the COVID pandemic. I watched the Euro 2012 and ironically, the 2 nations Spain (wins 4-0) vs Italy were the most infected nations by COVID. The Euro 2020 postponed til next year without a home nation, this should unite the continent after they recover from the pandemic. Major League and professional sports have plans to hold their seasons without fans in the stands and assuring players and athletes their safety. And Tokyo 2020 (the summer olympics) held in 2021, I have a feeling the US team won't be there (already Russia banned by the IOC) despite East Asia is having a hold on COVID spread unlike in the US.

eekndyn

Can anyone explain to me why the left-wing agitators who created the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone ...

... decided to barricade it and create a wall in it? :tongue:

Isn't that racist?

Kinda ironic eh. They are pushing for disarming our 2A but yet they are armed with ar15. They want identification to be banned but yet they are requiring id to enter and exit. As you say, the first thing they did was build a wall. Sounds like a bunch of hypocrites to me.