Should I make a move?

asmt

Hi!

I am debating on whether or not make the first move and text the guy I like. We stopped talking a while ago because he was afraid of commitment so I decided to take a step back and give the "thing" some space. He hasnt made the first move, but again he is an Aquarius ASC Scorpio - very stubborn.

Should I text him today and will it be positive for our relationship?

thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.56838.31906.jpg
    astro_w2gw.56838.31906.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 45

scahm

I'd probably wait for him to reach out. He's Mars in Aquarius, so pretty detached it seems, with Uranus conjuncting DSC reflecting that. Your L3 and his L3 are in an applying trine however, so I do think there'll be some communication soon.

ameliaastrology

Hi asmt

I notice you've cast more than one chart on the same guy. I'd focus on the first one. The answers of your follow-up questions should be there on the first chart. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th charts won't be as accurate.

Amelia

asmt

Hi asmt

I notice you've cast more than one chart on the same guy. I'd focus on the first one. The answers of your follow-up questions should be there on the first chart. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th charts won't be as accurate.

Amelia

Hi Amelia. I didn't know about that haha I thought you should cast a new chart for every question you made. Here is the first chart.

Attachments

44.2 KB · Views: 42

ameliaastrology

Thanks.

I will give you three short answers and then elaborate.

1) He has probably moved on.
2) No, you shouldn't reach out (Sun, you, is combust Mercury. Mercury is Lord of House 2 your self-worth and House 11 Friendship, so you reaching out will do good to neither your self-esteem nor your friendship.)
3) He isn't the one judging from the prospect revealed in this chart.

You are Sun. You probably want to make it official and be seen with him as a couple (House 10). But guy, being Saturn, is really quite happy on his own. (In own sign and approaching own house.)

Your potential connections were in the past. Not long ago, guy was Capricorn, where Sun (you) would have been applying a trine to it. But now he is Aquarius. You two are in a wide separating square.

It's strong testimony that he has moved on.

Taurus Sun (you) now feel confused and your heart wandering, not sure what to do, though you're fundamentally loving as far as this relationship is concerned. Moon is opposite you rather closely, so you're probably still feeling quite emotionally involved in this relationship. Not to mention that Moon is in Scorpio. Beware of getting a little bit too obsessed with this guy.

Ps. Please use Regiomontanus House system instead of Placidus for horary.

Good luck.

Amelia

Last edited:

Chrysalis

His part of desire towards you (which would make him want to reach out) is ruled by the moon. Moons in his cadent 8th house, is in the same sign as the SN and will oppose you venus. This shows he has no feeling of desire towards you to make him want to reach out.

If you reach out you're going to be disappointed. If he still wanted you and desired you, he would have reached out to you by now.

aquarius7000

Hi,

In both the charts, the Moon is not strong and there are no receptions between the significators, or rather there is a negative reception in the older chart - Saturn is in Sun's detriment.

I am afraid I don't see any particular interest from his side. I would let this one go entirely.

asmt

Ouch :( this is sad. I really liked the guy and saw that maybe we could be something in the future. Do you think maybe its because he has been having sole Uranian action on his chart? In a chart reading I was told that he was having s really tough time because of this.

Quote: Uranus will be transiting his Sun/Pluto square and making it a powerful T-square, sitting on his Ascendant/Descendant .
This aspect is designed to WAKE HIM UP.

I wasn’t expecting to completely let him go but just to give him the space to figure stuff out until he was ready to “reconcile”.

Should I just wait to make that move later on?

aquarius7000

I am sorry, but the person just does not seem to be interested. Whether you make a move now or later, does not matter because the person does not have feelings for you. You should save yourself that disappointment.

asmt

I am sorry, but the person just does not seem to be interested. Whether you make a move now or later, does not matter because the person does not have feelings for you. You should save yourself that disappointment.

I have a question, might seem dumb but, do horary charts work for just one person I am thinking of? Because based on what everyone has said I feel like it relates to another person I’ve had in mind. He is a boy I tried seeing when I broke it off with the first guy, and it ended up really badly and He has been rude to me when I tried reaching out the past week. They are both Aquarius.

I was just asking because I seem to relate this reading more with this other guy I am talking about and not with the first one.

ameliaastrology

The short answer is no. The question is the question you formed the moment you cast this chart. I totally know how hard a negative horary could hit us. It takes time to come to terms with it and see what is going on for ourselves. But there is no point trying to fish out a "yes" when it is a no. You know, on this forum, we don't always see a unanimous no.

This Sun combust Mercury did give me an impression that - it's possible you will not take the chart's advice and reach out. Your self-esteem is probably at stake (it's very hard to resist) and this relationship does mean something to you. If that is the case, I would suggest you toughen up before you do and be prepared for a negative experience. Hope you don't take this piece of unsolicited advice, ill. I think we all advised against reaching out because we don't want to see you get disappointed or hurt. But ultimately, it is your choice. I respect that.

Good luck!

Amelia

Last edited:

asmt

The short answer is no. The question is the question you formed the moment you cast this chart. I totally know how hard a negative horary could hit us. It takes time to come to terms with it and see what is going on for ourselves. But there is no point trying to fish out a "yes" when it is a no. You know, on this forum, we don't always see a unanimous no.

This Sun combust Mercury did give me an impression that - it's possible you will not take the chart's advice and reach out. Your self-esteem is probably at stake (it's very hard to resist) and this relationship does mean something to you. If that is the case, I would suggest you toughen up before you do and be prepared for a negative experience. Hope you don't take this piece of unsolicited advice, ill. I think we all advised against reaching out because we don't want to see you get disappointed or hurt. But ultimately, it is your choice. I respect that.

Good luck!

Amelia

I understand. Thank you for your advice ❤️

aquarius7000

I have a question, might seem dumb but, do horary charts work for just one person I am thinking of? Because based on what everyone has said I feel like it relates to another person I’ve had in mind. He is a boy I tried seeing when I broke it off with the first guy, and it ended up really badly and He has been rude to me when I tried reaching out the past week. They are both Aquarius.

I was just asking because I seem to relate this reading more with this other guy I am talking about and not with the first one.
When you created the Horary chart for this thread, and the thread itself, you had a particular boy in mind and that is who the chart is for.
Look I hate to say this, but when you raise a chart and start a thread, you have to be prepared to accept a negative answer also. You can twist and rephrase the Q as you like, but the fact is that per the chart, the boy is simply not interested. I understand the disappointment, but that is part of the deal.

Last edited:

Jupiter Rocks

If you want to reach out to this guy then reach out. Don't let your life be guided by a horary chart. 22 years ago I had a chart read by John Frawley that I took the advice of and ended a connection because of it even though in my heart I felt it was going to work but I'll never know because I gave up. Not a day goes by that I don't regret my decision so if you feel it, you want it, go for it regardless and let your fate be guided by what you do and not by what you don't do. Good luck!

Also noticed the first chart in the thread is dated 5 May and the second one with Sun as your significator is dated 7 May so the second chart isn't the first one!

Last edited:

asmt

If you want to reach out to this guy then reach out. Don't let your life be guided by a horary chart. 22 years ago I had a chart read by John Frawley that I took the advice of and ended a connection because of it even though in my heart I felt it was going to work but I'll never know because I gave up. Not a day goes by that I don't regret my decision so if you feel it, you want it, go for it regardless and let your fate be guided by what you do and not by what you don't do. Good luck!

Also noticed the first chart in the thread is dated 5 May and the second one with Sun as your significator is dated 7 May so the second chart isn't the first one!

Thank you Jupiter Rocks for your advice! I have this super strong feeling that I should really reach out but I know now is not the moment. I am just waiting for the right time, which I am not sure when it will be.

I was looking at the chart dates as you mentioned and also saw something weird. I live in Savannah, GA where I go to school but due to the pandemic i flew back to my country and have been here since the past 2 months. Astro.com seemed to have picked that location for the horary chart, so I am not sure if it will work as it is.

I have casted a chart with the right location. Not sure again if it might work but what are the chances. I will upload that one too If you would like to help me make a final decision.

Thank you

Attachments

43.1 KB · Views: 28

WisdomJoy

Wow, I'm just here for the learning but thank you so much for sharing this. I really appreciate it. :love: