Very Depressed - Chart Review Please

Maggy

I'm going through a very dark emotional time. Heavy depression for a couple of months now.

Does anything show in my chart to indicate this. I ran the chart today so transits are current. Thank you so much!

Mary

Attachments

• Print chart.doc
    131 KB · Views: 41

waybread

Can you post your chart as a thumbnail? I'm one of those people who gets nervous about opening an attachment for an unknown source. Just save your chart to your computer, click on "go advanced" at the bottom of your next post, then on "manage attachments," then on "browse" in the pop-up, click to open your chart, and click on "upload" in the pop-up chart.

Maggy

I tried this site's instructions for saving the chart to my desktop, but it would only save as text or an HTML file. Tried adding a .jpg extension but that didn't work. Tried a screenshot, nada, the print was too small to read. And reluctantly settled for a copy/paste into a Word.

I understand your reluctance in opening a stranger's Word file. But I'm at a loss to create you a proper thumbnail. I use Windows 7.

Thank you for responding.

waybread

OK, Maggy-- I took a chance on you.

There isn't just one astrological signature for depression, but you've got one of them, Saturn conjunct Mercury. Mercury is your thinking function. Saturn can show where and how we feel inadequate and not good-enough.

I don't think your moon-Neptune square helps. This can make you extremely idealistic at times, only to have your dreams dashed, so that bitter disillusionment sets in. With this aspect, you can sort of miss the grounded reality in between.

Then your sun-Pluto.... you need a lot of intensity in your life. Pluto was the Roman god of the underworld, and at times he makes people feel stuck in that place. But Pluto's time is always cyclical. You've got the energy of the phoenix. Life might seem in the ashes now, but the golden magical bird will emerge in time.

Have you been diagnosed with depression? If so, how is it being treated? NOMB, but some people with depression find yoga or meditation helpful. With your Mercury-Saturn in the 12th house of seclusion, you would seem like a natural for it.

Last edited:

Maggy

Waybread,

That was a wise interpretation. Meditation's on the calendar. I don't think it's an option for me.

Pluto's been hugging my Cap moon in the 4th house. Would that intensify Moon square Neptune? Big shifts. People I've known 30 years - kapoof gone. I wonder if a current transit is affecting me. I don't often feel hopeless.

Last edited: