PAST LIVES

tikana

I attract Germans like flowers attract bees. LOL
yeah i was in frankfurt.. i didnt want to leave
in one dream i knew exactly where and how i was killed in Germany.. I woke up with a sense of a bulliet going through my back.

Same goes for Scandinavians as i noticed recently!

Really really interestng

Tik

Last edited:

Claire19

tikana said:
I attract Germans like flowers attract bees. LOL
yeah i was in frankfurt.. i didnt want to leave
in one dream i knew exactly where and how in germany I died.

Same goes for Scandinavians as i noticed recently!

Really really interestng

???
Tik

Do you have any major Pluto or Saturn transits at the moment to give you the interest in reincarnation and the past right now????

tikana

I have always been facinated by reincarnation.. I have had dreams when i am awake and when i am asleep of lives i have never seen.

so far 3 scared daylights out of me. All 3 places were confirmed to be true. I never knew the existence of those towns. In 1 dream *i was awake* i smelled the air of that town, I did talk to soemone who lives near by .. she said that is exactly how it is even now. I never been there nor knew of its existence not even mentioning i saw a specific item that was only made at a particular century never repeated ever again.

very mysterious if you ask me
Tik

Rasalhague

I always find my karmic astrology notes very funny. I have a north node conjunct Mars in the 7th house trine Uranus. I think I was a leader of some sort of revolution. And now in this life, it is time for me to be humble! Humble *****;) I've always had a little problem with my Mars. I got a little too much of it. I was definitely a man in my previous life. Despite the good aspects I have trouble integrating Mars in my life without disturbing the status quo.

Claire19

NN 7th house conjunct Mars trine Uranus. A lawyer or advocate for the rights of others. A sense of freedom in partnerships and dealing with revolutionary ideas and humanitarian issues especially with long term relationships. It is also the house of nephews and nieces so that may play a part.

SN 1st house used to doing your own thing, being independent and using initiative. This time around mediation, taking into consideration the needs of others, mediation, agreement and accord.
:)

prettypiscesxoxo

PAst live regression is interesting stuff- Chiron & North Nodes are more indicative to past life cluse wo self & others- its pretty complicated stuff- its very facinating in synastry- conjunctions (especially), trines & sextiles- tell a lot about soul connections- get a book on moons NODES- the info is very useful & interesting.

Best of luck xoxo

ashakamath

Friends, I have been reading all the posts for long.
I am a Pisces Ascendant with North Node and Jupiter in ascendant. I have mars and venus in aquarius, sun in capricorn, mercury in sagitarius, saturn in Virgo, moon in gemini

where was I born in previous lives?
I am born in India in Brahmin family. have travelled the world and am comfortable any place. have no problem with any kind of food.

sltaverna

Hi all,

Oh...what an interesting topic! I have been trying to find the significance of my North Node-Saturn conjunction in Virgo/5H. I know it is significant because for some reason, it keeps coming up over and over again. Does anyone have any ideas on this? It is square Mars and Neptune, but is trine Chiron in my 12H Taurus.

Any insight would be sooooo appreciated, as this is something I have been trying to piece this together because I think it is so fundamental to my personality.

Thank you so much...I hope I didn't steer too far off topic with this.

All the best!
Steph

cassanra

Thanks for the topic....it gives a new spin on my chart and my own wierd frights and scars...the north node sits on my dsc in libra and south in (of course) mars....at five years old I was bit by a dog right betwen my eyes leaving a wonderful scar....I wonder what past life that came from or just your basic martial/mars tendency to stick my nose where I shouldn't:) I am not one to ascribe to past lives much but you have given me to ponder. I have three retrograde planets and one is saturn sitting right at the top and conjunct my MC in capricorn...I have no idea what that could mean but there it is....

Claire19

sltaverna said:
Hi all,

Oh...what an interesting topic! I have been trying to find the significance of my North Node-Saturn conjunction in Virgo/5H. I know it is significant because for some reason, it keeps coming up over and over again. Does anyone have any ideas on this? It is square Mars and Neptune, but is trine Chiron in my 12H Taurus.

Any insight would be sooooo appreciated, as this is something I have been trying to piece this together because I think it is so fundamental to my personality.

Thank you so much...I hope I didn't steer too far off topic with this.

All the best!
Steph

I will say that Saturn in the 5th Virgo can mean only one child and perhaps as a single mother. It can also signify craftwork as a hobby, being interested in alternative health matters, gardening, perhaps an interest in farming especially the animals. With the South Node in 11th Pisces you are coming from a place of group associations that deal with religion, or spirituality in some way, also charity work or healing.

But we need the whole chart for an overall analysis. Cant take just a few aspects out of context.

sltaverna

Claire19 said:
I will say that Saturn in the 5th Virgo can mean only one child and perhaps as a single mother. It can also signify craftwork as a hobby, being interested in alternative health matters, gardening, perhaps an interest in farming especially the animals. With the South Node in 11th Pisces you are coming from a place of group associations that deal with religion, or spirituality in some way, also charity work or healing.

But we need the whole chart for an overall analysis. Cant take just a few aspects out of context.
Thank you very much, Claire! I am definitely without children, and really have no aspirations for motherhood anytime soon, so that is totally correct.

Point well taken...it is rather hard to see what is actually going on without the whole picture. Here is my natal if would help at all..

astro_2gw_01_stephanie.58069.29246.gif

Thanks again for taking the time.

Take care,
Steph

Zoroaster

Banned
This is a most fascinating thread! I have a question for you, whom seem to be experts on this subject. I have been in America for the past year, going to university here. I was walking with some friends and we passed a psychic shop. My friends wanted to go in for fun, but I take such things very seriously. The woman inside the shop would not speak with them, but became fixed upon me. She told me she had been waiting on me and that she was to tell me of my former life. She knew that I was from Iraq, and from a small village near the ancient of Ur! At this point, I became quite scared. The hair on my arm began to stand up. Not only because she knew where I was from, but because she spoke of the ruins of Ur. I had played there all my childhood. I was always drawn there and felt like it was my real home. Especially at night, when the stars were bright and the moon new. She told me that I was born there, about 4,000 years ago and that I had been a priest of the God Sin and had served in his "temple" (it's called a ziggurat, but means temple). My friends had to wake me up, for I had fainted. I was outside when I awoke, so I don't know what else she had to say. My question is, can this be verified through my chart? I've always been interested in the stars, but my knowledge of astrology is very basic. I was born on February 13, 1976 at 3:15 pm in Nasiriya, Iraq.

Last edited:
Can you post your chart Zoroaster. Was 2000 BC Babylonian or Sumerian? Fixed stars will give clues. The first recorded mythologies of the stars are from insciptions around that region.

Zoroaster, you will need :

This site: http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

This book:Star Names: Their Lore and Meaning

As an example, my Moon is on Zosma, in constellation Leo. From the site:
On the Euphrates they were Kakkab Kua, the constellation of the god Kua, the "Oracle".

There is a method to determine a date in history from a planets position on the zodiac. I can't remember now but it's out there somewhere.

Also look at the Moon's Nodes. Some say that each reincarnation we have the same rising star.

Zoroaster

Banned
My native language is not Arabic, but required to learn in school. That is a very interesting insight! If my N. Node is in Scorpio, then where is my S. Node?

In your particular case, and ONLY in your case, it means you misused power and this time you will be punished.

Edit - severely punished.

Edit - Psychically tortured to death.

Edit - I'll keep your sister for myself.

Last edited: