I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

@Bluebell I don't think he was getting over an ex. He didn't seem like the type to really "do" relationships if you know what I mean, at least not for the time being. There was other **** going on in his life though, I know that.

This other confusing guy I liked over the summer (and never had sex with or anything) had MAJOR problems with his ex and that definitely influenced his behavior but now they're back together and I think it's for the better

Ah ok, he sounds awful then...i dont get why guys or girls play with emotions its so selfish and hurtful. im basicallyy dealing with these intense hurt feelings but then thats not just guys i do that with i suppose. its life. my heart bleeds constantly euuuuuuuugggh

Bigstar

Banned
Ah ok, he sounds awful then...i dont get why guys or girls play with emotions its so selfish and hurtful. im basicallyy dealing with these intense hurt feelings but then thats not just guys i do that with i suppose. its life. my heart bleeds constantly euuuuuuuugggh
Calm down and breathe. Are all buried emotions fluttering to this thread, now? This is extremely interesting to observe actually.

craft94

No, I'm not mocking you actually. I'm just really curious to know how you feel about it. If I was mocking you, oh you would for sure know it, lol.

It sure seems like I know it...
No, I wouldn't be over it if he died. That doesn't make sense. I'd be over it if I got the chance to honestly have a talk with him about it face to face. The one time I did, I enjoyed his company so much that I forgot everything I had planned to say! Ugh, gross

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed

I feel sick.

Whoa, Whoa, whoa. Ladies, listen, judging from your online posts, you're both awesome. Most certainly girlfriend material. No need to feel horrible. I know you two will both find men worthy of your time and whatnot.

Though that might not make it better due to my own short perspective, I just wanted to voice my opinion here.

Side-note: I'm wondering if men with those placements (Scorpio Venus, Pisces Venus) handle things in similar fashion.

Bigstar

Banned
It sure seems like I know it...
No, I wouldn't be over it if he died. That doesn't make sense. I'd be over it if I got the chance to honestly have a talk with him about it face to face.
Talk to him about how your feeling then. If it makes you feel any better. Holding on to things aren't very healthy you know. Once you move pass him you'll become better and stronger for sure.

As I said before I'm not mocking you, lol. I've just been feeling giddy lately.

Abby83

I mean, what's the point of being with someone for only sex? My hand can do me any favors I want without having buy it some dinner. :lol:

Lol this is so true.

Casual sex is superficial and meaningless.

Child of venus - it seems lots of us are giving you advice yet you keep telling yourself that there is this 'care thing.' You are going through a breakthrough right now if u allow it to happen. The breakthrough being that you realise u need emotional satisfaction which you are currently not getting from this guy.

Im over this thread now. Too much advice given and going nowhere.

Last edited:

craft94

Talk to him about how your feeling then. If it makes you feel any better. Holding on to things aren't very healthy you know. Once you move pass him you'll become better and stronger for sure.

As I said before I'm not mocking you, lol. I've just been feeling giddy lately.
Lol ok. I got really paranoid all of a sudden "omg what if big star knows him? What if big star IS him?" But people are always misunderstanding my tone online too so I get you.

I agree with you. The first time I tried, I kind of held back for fear of pushing him away completely but since it seems like that's already the case, what's the point? But like I said, face to face. I don't want to text or email. Calling him would be better but I don't want to call him out of the blue about something that happened months ago...kind of weird

Abby83

Omg, your making it such a big deal and complex, lol. Just go to him and tell him that you just want to be friends that have sex with eachother. Simple, easy, and no hesitation behind it.

Yeah but I reckon he can sense she is emotionally attached. It's written all over this thread.

Bigstar

Banned
Lol ok. I got really paranoid all of a sudden "omg what if big star knows him? What if big star IS him?" But people are always misunderstanding my tone online too so I get you.

I agree with you. The first time I tried, I kind of held back for fear of pushing him away completely but since it seems like that's already the case, what's the point? But like I said, face to face. I don't want to text or email. Calling him would be better but I don't want to call him out of the blue about something that happened months ago...kind of weird
LOL, I sorta was thinking that you thought that. I was like "Is she really asking me do I know him or is she just upset?Lol"

Meeting him face to face brought back all those feelings, huh? You got real nervous and probably was talking your a** off. I would know, I'm a gemini too. From what I can see you really need to let him go. This behavior is quite crazy in a funny way to me at least.

Who cares about you calling him out of the blue about this. No one is stopping you from ending things but you.

It's either you want him out of your life or not.

ChildOfVenus

I know accidents happen all the time. But I've been told that it's less likely because I'm on the shot. What does it mean to have Uranus conjunct the fifth house cusp squaring Venus? And are you saying this is a transist? Or is it actually apart of my natal chart?
Accidents happen, especially when Uranus is involved.