Help Casting Charts w/capricorn on asc.

joannski3

HI there,

I have been trying to bet on baseball here in las vegas, so i have been practicing with casting horary charts for the games. when i cast charts on the weekends, i find that i am mostly right.... HOWEVER, i really get mixed results for night games (when i cast the chart for the event itself, local time and location of game) because the ascendent keeps coming up as saturn.

saturn will turn up in leo right now, detriment, and venus will be right by it also, in detriment virgo, generally in 7th or 8th house, not good. plus, house ruler is saturn which is also bad.

i look at mars because it rules baseball according to rex bills, study house 5, the game, and also POF more if i have problems figuring out the 2 different teams...

you would think away team (team i put in house 7) would win more with 1st being ruled by saturn, but the home team wins sometimes too. its just inconsistent, and was wondering if anyone could give me some clues..

For instance, Toronto won the game I am posting here against minnesota. this was a hard one, and i won't go through every single note that i wrote, but in the end i picked minnesota because of the placement of toronto's rulers.

So, if anyone can help me with this and tell me where i went wrong, i would appreciate it. i have dozens of other baseball charts which i have analyzed... if anyone would like to try and predict games with me let me know. Also, i wonder if it works better if you write the chart from where you are when you think of the baseball game and who wins, versus the event chart itelself... sometimes it tells a whoe different story!

Thanks for any help or advice,

Joanna

Attachments

• TORONTO HOME-minnesota away.jpg
    TORONTO HOME-minnesota away.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

I do not know what method do you use, but I asign ASC or DSc according to color kit of teams. Than I calculate accidental dignities for rulers, check out fix stras if thay have conjunction with some of rulers or angles, and after that check 10th house(house of fame and honour for ASC team) and 4 house (house of fame and honour for DSC team).
In the chart you post, DSC ruler is in 10th house, when planet is in house, that means "house control planet", e.i. ASC team is in position of control situation.

Spin

Wish I could help with your horary sports prediction but when I played around with it years ago, I wasn't able to get consistent results.

The astrological system I use now is based on end of game charts but it requires large amounts of data. I've amassed thousands of American sports charts--MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL--and examine them with programs I've written in Basic. It would be great to consistently pick winners with just a single horary chart. Hope you can achieve what I failed to do!