When will I get a job in law?

sammy123

Hello friends,

I studied law and became a lawyer and for a very long time I am struggling to find a law job. I wish to pursue a career in law, infact I can't really do anything else and neither do I want to.

I have been struggling to find work for a really long time and it wasnt until July 2017 where I just applied for part time work while I get a law job as its better to earn something than nothing! I have been working in a part time sales role now and while the money is good, its not my career field.

Please shed some light as to when i will get a law job? Will it be soon? This year has been full of tears, anxiety and depression and I would appreciate if someone can help me and give me some timeline.

30th January 1994
10:00 PM
Nahan Himachal Pradesh India

fifteen

Here is your chart. Please check if it is correct.

oQpt684.png

fifteen

My advice:

You are stuborn, and have difficulty making career choiches. You tend to go in the wrong direction with your work and career. Bad judgement in career. You can be hasty, and too quick in things. You seem to feel alone at work. Hard work, difficult. You tend to help others, maybe too much.

You should seek career advice. Ask people around you, ask them what job you should be doing. Ask a good friend. Then try it! you might be surprised!

I would say, you could make a living in the public arena. Even the limelight.

The Aquarian nature drives you to change the world. Mars in Aquarius... do you like electronics? or mechanics? manager position is indicated as well, some form of authority would suit you. Even public office, politics.

Don't gamble. It's a detriment to you. You will lose if you do.

Mars/Uranus aspects, again there is this hasty energy emanating from you. Magnetic. Temperament. Scheming? don't fall for ploys and schemes. Don't try to take something from someone. You will be caught. Law? hmmm... I am not sure if that is your path, unless you use it for humanitarian causes. If you do it for money, you will come across many blockages.

You are difficult to satisfy, also on romantic level. Again, there is this fluidity and hastiness to you. Unable to settle anywhere. Love: again, there is this hastiness. This quick movement in your chart. Fall in love too quickly, change to quickly.

Maybe this is you lesson: ask others for guidance. You already posted your question here, which is a good sign. You should do more. Ask a good friend for advice. Let him or her give their opinions about you. Listen, and also ask in which position of work they see you. You might be surprised what they will say!

Take care.

Last edited: