When they find out I'm pregnant, will they terminate my employment?

tina1979

Hi everyone

I've been offered a great job, just got the contract and going over it...I can't see anything that relates to being pregnant but they do say that they can 'lay me off immediately, if I can't perform the job"
I know that in normal countries that won't happen but anywhere, the employer can find an excuse to lay you off...

I've opened a chart as I'm so troubled by the whole situation, and although it is still early stages of the pregnancy (and I don't start for another 6 weeks), I am so puzzled by what they might do once they find out I'm am pregnant. The job doesn't involve any heavy lifting, it's not high risk, no law enforcement, security type of job...I don't see a problem in doing the job to the full satisfaction of everyone...but I'm still worried.

1st and 10th house are both represented by Jupiter, which is positive at this time.
5th house Moon sextiles Mars in 7th (does that house also refer to them?) so that is also positive.
The Square between Jupiter and Sun does worry me but in principle, I don't think it will be a problem once they find out. Am I wrong? :unsure:

Can anyone help?
Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_problems_with_me_being_pregnant_hp.44778.31345.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_problems_with_me_being_pregnant_hp.44778.31345.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16

dr. farr

If you are in the USA, don't worry about it: if they did, you would have a big lawsuit going for you.
If you are in another counrty, well then its a question: are you in the USA?

Serendipity

tina, was the contract that you were offered for the job the one you referred to in the last horary chart? The one about the meeting?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Employers (moon+saturn-jupiter) in attempting to delineate this question

-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Part of Employers (POE) falls @ 20 Taurus, significator = Venus
-Venus posited in querent's house = + testimony (+ means will not terminante)
-Venus flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-querent co-significator Moon flows toward Venus = + testimony
-Moon in sign of Fall = - testimony
-Moon in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony
-Venus in exaltation sign = + testimony
-Jupiter in the Egyptian term of Venus = + testimony
-contract house (7th) significator = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward both Venus and Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury posited in 11th house of friends, gains and the Good Spirit = + testimony

Results are almost entirely + testimonies: so, my delineation is that no, they will not terminate your contract if/when they find out you are pregnant.

Last edited:

tina1979

tina, was the contract that you were offered for the job the one you referred to in the last horary chart? The one about the meeting?

Yes Serendipity...although at that time I didn't have the contract. Now that I do, the situation has changed which is why I asked a question regarding my pregnancy and the job itself.

tina1979

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Employers (moon+saturn-jupiter) in attempting to delineate this question

-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Part of Employers (POE) falls @ 20 Taurus, significator = Venus
-Venus posited in querent's house = + testimony (+ means will not terminante)
-Venus flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-querent co-significator Moon flows toward Venus = + testimony
-Moon in sign of Fall = - testimony
-Moon in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony
-Venus in exaltation sign = + testimony
-Jupiter in the Egyptian term of Venus = + testimony
-contract house (7th) significator = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward both Venus and Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury posited in 11th house of friends, gains and the Good Spirit = + testimony

Results are almost entirely + testimonies: so, my delineation is that no, they will not terminate your contract if/when they find out you are pregnant.

THANK YOU DR. FARR! I will update you!