Something about Scorpio Ascendant

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Something about Scorpio-Ascendant now?

Hello
I have been lately studying stuff (basic) and first think one looks at is Ascendant, the so called face of yours, what other people see (Common people).
Just like someone here in forum pointed, Ascendant is like a glass Milk bottle which contains milk, the character of your sun sign (which you are). Milk is moulded in shape of glass bottle (as seen from exterior) and flows out (to environment) only through the bottle's mouth .

Reading about it, i stuck this article, an interview with Clare Martin.
http://www.astro.com/mtp/mtp105_e.htm
It talks about Scorpio as a whole, while mentioning a lot about Scorpio Ascendant too. I see it posts some real difficult picture about Scorpio Ascendant guys especially.

Going through the following part of it :
If you are living with Scorpio planets or a Scorpio Ascendant, life is not a game. It is an intense struggle for survival, about constantly having to go into the fires to be reborn.... It is often said, for example, that when a Scorpio is born someone in the family has just died or is about to die. Equally, when a Scorpio dies, there is a birth in the family....If you don't want to know the truth, then don't ask a Scorpio!

[edited overly long quote against forum rules - Moderator - Note: please limit your quotes to 100 words or less]

Now what caused my jaw to drop the most, was the family relation to death. Actually i am the youngest of the 3 siblings in the family and as per my parents, though they planned 2 kids only, it was my grandmother's (only grand parent that time) wish that they should have a 3rd one. Now point here is she died 4mths before i was born and donno why but as per the parents she was told about me, during the last moments of her life :sad:
Now this is pretty scary reading the above ! It sounds like some karmic connection and stuff!

I would really ask all esp. the scorpio ascendant members to post whether any such instances have occurred with them too and related info.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

sageofaquarius

Hello UniqueorWeirdGemini

An appropriate topic for such a significant Scorpio Full Moon!

I have Scorpio Rising and my father's twin brother died six months before I was born. He was gay, and the death certificate states that it was suicide, but the circumstances make me suspect murder. I won't go into details except to say that it was a lurid death involving genital mutilation. All very Scorpio!

Like you, I was taken aback when I read the quote about a family death accompanying a Scorpio Rising birth. I'd not heard of that before.

Incidentally, my sister always referred to me as weird when I was young. She was right!

Best wishes.

Leo.

I have heard of this too, but for scorpio sun, moon, and asc.

it is true for me too im a scorpio moon and my great grandmother died less than a month after i was born.

Monster

Banned
My partner has a Scorpio Asc, when he was baby he stopped breathing and had to be revived by police on the scene. I have Saturn rising and it doesn't appear to relate to my birth. My mother was waiting for my father to arrive at the hospital, so perhaps anxiety was present. All risings signs are supposed to indicate the events around a birth. The early life is marked in some way by the Ascending sign or planet.

HeyPlayGirl

im a scorpio ascendant and i dont know if someone died around my birth but when i was a kid i had to go to like 20 funerals. apparently this isnt normal? lol

most of my friends have only been to maybe 1 if any in their life but i think people with scorpio rising have a connection to death in a way. good thing is that we are strong and it doesnt really bother us or scare us we just accept it. :biggrin:

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Its really arousing my curiosity now! Its surprising!
Its something which is like a whistle-blower for a family with a scorpio going to be born or someone going to get born and a scorpio in bad health (more probability)! :pouty:
I am still not getting time to search more about it.

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Its really arousing my curiosity now! Its surprising!
Its something which is like a whistle-blower for a family with a scorpio going to be born or someone going to get born and a scorpio in bad health (more probability)! :pouty:
I am still not getting time to search more about it.

i think people with scorpio rising have a connection to death in a way. good thing is that we are strong and it doesnt really bother us or scare us we just accept it.
Yes that may be actually arising from the fact that they see everything is mortal and day has to come. (May be bit more pessimistic in that respect too)

indigojenardu

I am scorpio rising - don't even talk about how many funerals I've been to - including one for my own child.

I went to a funeral on my fourth birthday lol - it was as if my grandmother was preparing me for something, and I am not so scared of death now.

We appear to experience death (traditional) and death (regeneration in life) more than any other sign.

LittleMiss

I only know of two people with scorpio ascendant, but indeed, both of them almost died during birth.
My best friend has moon in scorpio, and she and her mother almost died during her birth.

jassond

im a virgo, scorpio ascendant, mars in scorpio, pluse uranus! I don't know about the death part but I do have a all or nothing attitude :). I also expect people to just know, I do like getting deep inside a person I feel is up to something.

the death thing is questionable. my father was in prison one I was born, he died when I was 9, right after his release. at birth im not sure! I have other aspects in my chart that say im a pertactor of those I love. So I think you have to look at the whole natal chart!

my natal chart is absolutely crazy to me. im basically a scorpio, I have little virgo, in my chart. saturn, jupiter, sun. thats it. I have alot of leo, scorpio, libra, sagittarius. sagittarius is my moon. funny because the sagittarius, scorpio virgo, combo makes me indecisive :) I tend to be happy go luky! but when I get pissed mars in scorpio, is in full effect! I would say everything I read about scorpio ascendant, though is true. we have a very difficult life path.

it doesn't help that my asc node is in leo, either. im to spend most of my life alone which is holding true :) I think i was given the scorpio to help me handle this aspect of my chart!

all my scorpio aspects, give me incredible will. it's like i will never give up.

if anybody, has a question feel free to ask. but the death thing is questionable in my opinion.

o, i almost died when i was 2. i got shocked by 240 volts, left 3 scars on my are tell this day!

Last edited:

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

the death thing is questionable. my father was in prison one I was born, he died when I was 9, right after his release. at birth im not sure!

Well the interview quoted as
It is often said, for example, that when a Scorpio is born someone in the family has just died or is about to die. Equally, when a Scorpio dies, there is a birth in the family
has no mention of any fixed time interval or stuff. the word "Just" can be of varied length, though 9yrs is not too soon either.
Anyway thanks for the reply !

jassond

no problem! I know I harvest alot of anger towards him :) alot. I felt he was bad in I actually remember wanting in craving for him too.

this are feelings I never tell. but to give people an understanding of how scorpio ascendant, psychology works I felt it might be necessary.

I have seen alot of death in my life, it seems all enemies disappear like magic. I feel scorpio rising is a good sign, im an extremely normal and good person. problem is there's alot of people who are nuts. it eventually makes us seem nutts. for investigating what obviously is broke in un fixable.

I would assume the death is caused by peoples jealousies towards us scorpio rising's. it's like the more you think hating stuff about us, or plain an attack, someone you know will die. giving us time to give you a chance. because we try to understand why someone would hate us for no reason. once we realise it can't be worked out! more death, will follow. and now the victims, will be closer & people consider bad to us anyways. see it's better to make you suffer, multiple deaths than just your own.

right now, im seriously working on a few relationships, that in the past a person caused me pain actually a few did. funny thing is the health of all partys have fallen pluse not to mention alot of deaths. see im not trying to sound sick but, when a person, constantly picks on you or bullys you cheats on you. theres gonna be a price to pay :). im not saying that im the cause because I have moved on reborn, new refreshed. but I still here whats going on from time to time. & I will admit Im glad im not any of my enemies! lol poor soul.

to

Pepperpot

Hello all.
I am a scorpio asc, to my knowledge there were no deaths before or after my birth. Although just before I was 3 my great grandmother died who my very close to my mother. does that count? Ironically I remember her> Odd for a 3yr old. My mother used to get upset as I used to ask her 'why did they put granny in a box?' dont remember that though. Curious scorpio asc starts early i guess

placeintheline

I am a scorpio rising with pluto in my first house.There were no death when I was born.But one thing I remember from my childhood I was searching tombs and also found a few.(my grandmother lives in an area where is famous for such things.)And I was almost fearless.Now when I read epitaphs when I saw graves I am kind of obsessive about epitaphs.

isismagdalenne

So Im just now realizing my son has a scorpio ascendant. He is only 1 1/2 years old, so dont scare me too bad please. No one died when he was born, the labor was long, but thats more a saturn thing. hmm. What should I be aware of with him as I go? Right now Im dealing with some early terrible 2's....REALLY REALLY terrible. He never stops. He thinks getting in trouble is funny. He thinks headbutting people is funny.
oh and he has a Cap sun and Gemini Moon

Attachments

• tristanchart.gif
    tristanchart.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

oshooun

I would say everything I read about scorpio ascendant, though is true. we have a very difficult life path.

My sun and rising are scorpio with an aquarius moon. Scorpio is in my birth chart 6 times. Life is difficult. Nothing has easily come to me, but people think it does because they never see the fight. I'm private and introverted. I have different lives and careers. People try to keep me down, but I get back up anyway. My life path number is 7. Many people admire my intuitive skill set and second sight, but I'd give them up in a second just to lead a normal life.

oshooun

So Im just now realizing my son has a scorpio ascendant. He is only 1 1/2 years old, so dont scare me too bad please. No one died when he was born, the labor was long, but thats more a saturn thing. hmm. What should I be aware of with him as I go? Right now Im dealing with some early terrible 2's....REALLY REALLY terrible. He never stops. He thinks getting in trouble is funny. He thinks headbutting people is funny.
oh and he has a Cap sun and Gemini Moon
He sounds simply adorable. Just train him with gentleness and love. When you have his heart, he will do anything to please you. Loyalty is his best asset. Keep his surroundings orderly and give him lots of positive emotional support. About the headbutting, simply get his attention and tell him that hurts people and ask him to stop. If he gets a laugh when he does it, he'll continue. And, whomever taught it to him, you might have a word with them about future lessons!

oshooun

I am scorpio rising - don't even talk about how many funerals I've been to - including one for my own child.

I went to a funeral on my fourth birthday lol - it was as if my grandmother was preparing me for something, and I am not so scared of death now.

We appear to experience death (traditional) and death (regeneration in life) more than any other sign.
You're right about death. My first funeral was a 3 years old, an uncle. My parents, husband, child, brother, true friends, all gone. I've also come back from the dead healthwise and careerwise a couple of times. Right now, my health has come back. Still trying to revive a career though ... send positive energy please!

Gss

Hello,

I was trying to rectify my birth time from past so many months.
Seniors help me to rectify my ASC as SCORPIO RISING.

After reading you post let me tell you...

Before I born my elder to elder sibling was died when she was 4-5 months old.
And my elder brother too died when he was 31....
Its also depends where the planets are situated but as seen the post I think percentage is very high for scorpio rising ASC...
Difficulties in living life ..everything slips at a last moment etc etc