View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2019, 05:01 AM

Re: Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

Yony, you need to move beyond simplistic one-liners. What are you reading these days about astrology?

As a sun-Aquarian, I assert that there is nothing "abnormal" about us. Remember, on Planet Aquarius, we are the normal ones. Aquarius is the fixed air sign.

Saturn has so many interpretations that I don't know where to begin. Saturn rules old age and agriculture. Traditionally it is the Greater Malefic.

Saturn was assigned to Aquarius and Capricorn in ancient times. Since it was the farthest-out planet, it was assigned to the signs the most distant from the sun and moon, both spatially and temporary. (See, for example, Ptolemy's Tetrabiblos from ca. 150 CE.)

Uranus wasn't discovered until 1781.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.