View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2017, 03:03 AM

Re: Venus in Pisces- I want to know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibralovesTaurus View Post
How should I act next Friday? I'll be eagerly awaitng your reply...
Tell him that you can't make it. Lol.

It seems like you're looking for a serious relationship. He's not and he keeps minimizing what you two do have, but then coming back later for the "fun stuff". So there is a basic disconnect here, astrology aside.

I guess after looking at more of your posts my question to you is, are you willing to accept that he might never take you seriously? I see you've known him for 6 months. Taureans can be slow moving but in that time frame even they would at least be able to know whether they would consider someone for a serious relationship. Honestly, it sounds like he is going with the 5th house (fun) side. I don't know what else would encourage him to move this forward other than not continuing to give him what he wants, which is a pseudo-relationship on his terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibralovesTaurus View Post
Do you think he has any feelings for me at all or am I just another one of his conquests he likes to have on the side to stroke his ego further?
He probably does have feelings for you. For many reasons, I would say that is likely...but does that mean he will be a good partner? Or will he eventually decide to make this something more serious? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
LibralovesTaurus (11-30-2017)