View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2015, 01:50 PM

Re: Help with interpreting a friends chart.

The next part of the Story!

So he has not shown much interest in her so far she cast another chart asking how will the relationship come about (tbh she is really shy around him probably what dirius was saying about sat in first with the previous chart maybe she comes over as stern/unapproachable or just to reserved to make move)

She is Saturn in Sag in the tenth (perhaps he sees/talks to her at work or through work -this could well fit)
He is Moon in Scorpio in the seventh.

Moon is square saturn. Which shows I think it won't be an easy path or there will be obstacles to be overcome I read this doesn't bode well for a long term result ?

So here is my query. Prob getting ahead of myself here but if I don't try I won't learn! The houses are very obviously moving through different signs (enclosed) Which I read means you read the horary as a series of progressions in the story ie how it will develop? How do I make that flow would anyone mind giving an example?

Also do I take the other planets in 1st and 7th as signifiers too?

If so we have:

Her mercury sextile herself. (He likes her personality the way she expresses herself?)

Her co sig sun opposite his jupiter in Leo (again not a soft easy aspect)
Her co sig neptune opposite him (moon)
Her co sig venus opposite him (moon)

Phew!

So I can only get to the point wherby it seems that it is a tough road to get there. There is definitely an attraction and potential. I don't think it would be long lasting but then I could be wrong as he is in the seventh?!

In terms of reading the story of the road to get there..and possible timings I am schtunkered!