Is there any way to find out the age when you will get married ?

Angels

I want to find out how to find at what age someone will get married using the Natal Chart? :cancerimg:

Last edited:

Jucy

I want to find out how to find at what age someone will get married using the Natal Chart? :cancerimg:

I took a VERY quick look at your chart. For you, I would guess within 2 years (Saturn return) because you have a full 7th house. Marriage is VERY important to you, and because of that and other things, you'll get married again. Also Mercury indicates marrying at a younger age.

Are you engaged? Or waiting for your love to pop the question?

Last edited:

Angels

Are you engaged? Or waiting for your love to pop the question?

I was married for 76 days (early marriage at my 20 one month to 21) My ex was a wavery gemini and he left me without my will and married someone else.

Now parents dont want me to be single all my life thye been advicing me to change my mind what i tell them was if i am fated to marry again i will if not i wont.

so i just need to check does my chart showing any sign?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

when do u think i will get married ? i dont know how to do the calculation my self as i am not an astrologer:sad:
None of us were astrologers to begin with Angels and we all had to start somewhere, so we all learned how to read a chart. It is an interesting and useful exercise! To help you with your question I am posting a working example from another thread which gives step by step directions if you have an interest to follow those helpful directions :smile:
This is very intriguing subject isn't it? :)

Well, I must mention in the very beginning in explaining the methods here that they are of medieval astrology type (Bonatti, Abu Ali, Al Khayat and etc.).
To say that the method is 'Traiditional' is really using very wide range of time span in which different techniques for delineating marriage were used.
For example, the Hellenistic Astrologer's (Valens, Dorotheus and etc.) have used methods on their own, methods which I'll probably (not even later) not explain on this thread, but we can open another thread for that matter.
As this section of Traditional Astrology is quite new and in its beginnings, we now trow out the techniques here and there and title them as "Traditional". I hope that in the future we can make sub sections of traditional astrology, such as: "Medieval Astrology", "Hellenistic Astrology", Renaissance Astrology" and etc..

There are certain rules in Medieval Astrology compiled which can give quite good and workable methods for delineating marriage. The rules one can learn for a short period of time, but the practice is what is needed in order these rules to become second nature of the astrologer's intuitive tool in delineating such things as Marriage in the chart. This is what I would like to do on this thread: to practice as much charts as I/we will have the time to do it.

The Technique

The Compound Almuten is what is very practical thing in almost all methods used in medieval delineation. It seems that Bonatti and other medievals were very fond on Compound Almutens.
I will first give delineation for male charts, and in some later post will explain the delineation for female charts.

Finding the Compound Almuten for Marriage:

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places is Almuten of Marriage.
But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house (by some Malefic's square or opposition), to the Moon (aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde and etc.)

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant or its Almuten or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception, then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition, then the significations will be judged lower.

Bonatti:

Example:
35kl8as.png

This is the chart of Akihito, Emperor of Japan

His chart is given on astrodatabank site as a chart of a man with successful marriage.

First we make Compound Almuten for these places:

1. 7th House Cusp at 28 Gemini:
Mercury 5, 3,
Saturn 3, 2
Jupiter 3
Sun 1

2. Ruler of 7th, Mercury in 16 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3
Venus 2
Moon 1

3. Planets in 7th - there are no planets here

4. Moon 20 Pisces
Jupiter 5
Venus 4, 3
Mars, 3, 2, 1
Moon 3

5. Venus 15 Aquarius
Saturn 5, 3
Mercury, 3, 1
Jupiter 3, 2

6 Part of Marriage at 29 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3, 1
Mars 2

Total:
Mercury 12
Saturn 20
Jupiter 29

No need to calculate further, Jupiter is Almuten of Marriage.
Look how strong is that Jupiter up there on MC.
He is receiving the Sun by sextile and the Part of Marriage on the Ascendant.

7th house cusp not impeded.
Its lord - Mercury, cadent (but in the first sign), not afflicted by Malefic's square or opposition, not by combustion.
Moon - not afflicted.
Venus - Saturn receives here in Aquarius.
Part of Marriage not afflicted, but indeed highlightened by ASC and Sun.

Lord (and also Almuten) of the 1st, and the Lord (and also Almuten) of the 7th are in Sextile. Jupiter receives Mercury.

Quite fortunate chart for marriage.

Angels

Hello!

first off all thankyou so much for taking time to reply my question :)

I have been going through all the post related to how to find the marraige age and so on i have read your post on this and checked all the example u have given still i am feeling lost like as if i am at 1st day at Algebra class hahaha.

if you have managed to do the calculation can you please help me with it please.

JUPITERASC

Hello!
first off all thankyou so much for taking time to reply my question :)

I have been going through all the post related to how to find the marraige age and so on i have read your post on this and checked all the example u have given still i am feeling lost like as if i am at 1st day at Algebra class hahaha.

if you have managed to do the calculation can you please help me with it please.
Hello Angels :smile:

The most important question is how accurate is your natal chart ascendant?

Fortunately you have been married once already and there is a technique a few on this forum have successfully used to check the accuracy of their ascendant, using their marriage chart,
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46743 so let's begin by verifying your ascendant using your marriage chart.

The marriage chart is the place, date and time of the marriage - particularly the time that the vows were exchanged

JUPITERASC

London England, 25th june 2005 Time 12-1 noon

I had saturn transist that time which started around mid 2003 :|
I have attached a marriage chart for mid-way between 12:00 and 13:00 for you to work with. The details how to use this method are on the thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46743 It would be very helpful if you can provide a more accurate time for the actual exchange of the vows :smile:

Attachments

• ANGELA MARRIAGE CHART Whole Sign.jpg
    ANGELA MARRIAGE CHART Whole Sign.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 23

Angels

thats wow!!

i rem it was 12-1 nearly 11-58 or 12-58 something. our ceremoney started around 10 am but we got stuck in the traffic and later by the time he put the ring on it was 12-58 and he was so upset as the time was nearing 1noon because when my parents checked with astrologer for good time for marriage they said it hould be between 10 - 1noon.

when he panic about the time i really thought he is the on he will be there he really care about we should get married at a good time but He left me :(

it should be 11-58 or 12 -58

JUPITERASC

thats wow!!

i rem it was 12-1 nearly 11-58 or 12-58 something. our ceremoney started around 10 am but we got stuck in the traffic and later by the time he put the ring on it was 12-58 and he was so upset as the time was nearing 1noon because when my parents checked with astrologer for good time for marriage they said it hould be between 10 - 1noon.

when he panic about the time i really thought he is the on he will be there he really care about we should get married at a good time but He left me :(

it should be 11-58 or 12 -58
Never mind Angels, people can be disappointing. Nevertheless it is good we have something accurate to work wit so we can create the two charts for those two times.

We now need to discover which chart in particular connects to your natal horizon

I also uploaded a 10:00AM chart as that was the intended time of the wedding but traffic intervened. It's not a good idea to rush these things so I shall study these charts. Meanwhile you may find it useful and interesting if you read the threads I previously linked
:smile:

Attachments

• ANGELA 1158 MARRIAGE TIME.jpg
    ANGELA 1158 MARRIAGE TIME.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 24
  • ANGELA 1258 MARRIAGE TIME.jpg
    ANGELA 1258 MARRIAGE TIME.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 20
  • ANGELS 1000AM MARRIAGE CHART.jpg
    ANGELS 1000AM MARRIAGE CHART.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 19

Angels

Is there any way you can find if i will get married again?

it into my head and making me worried one said parents were saying get married soon you cant live all by your self.

the other side i cant take it i dont want to take risk.

but if i am fated then i will isnt it?

Am i fated to get married again? can u see any signs?

Angels

Never mind Angels, people can be disappointing. Nevertheless it is good we have something accurate to work wit so we can create the two charts for those two times.

We now need to discover which chart in particular connects to your natal horizon

I also uploaded a 10:00AM chart as that was the intended time of the wedding but traffic intervened. It's not a good idea to rush these things so I shall study these charts. Meanwhile you may find it useful and interesting if you read the threads I previously linked

i just checked with my mum she says after 11:45 so i am sure it was at 11:58 am because i remember he showed me his watch saying come Quick its nearly getting late we got only couple of mins for the good time to end (u know traditionally they wont marry after 12 they say its bad time)

so i belive it should be 11:58 when i saw his watch it was 11:56 then the marriage happened within 5 mins.

Angels

i do understand the means of the planets and signs, i do understand what happens when specific planet faces the other specific planet.

but a bit confused with how u calculate the Asc/dec and angles and so on. its really confusing me.

JUPITERASC

Is there any way you can find if i will get married again?

it into my head and making me worried one said parents were saying get married soon you cant live all by your self.

the other side i cant take it i dont want to take risk.

but if i am fated then i will isnt it?

Am i fated to get married again? can u see any signs?
Angels it is is said that "The planets IMPEL they do NOT compel" :smile:

Therefore, each individual has a choice.

What is necessary is to discover the natal promise of the chart and whether marriage is promised by the natal chart and if so how many marriages. BUT this can only be done with an accurate ascendant which is dependent on an accurate time of birth.

Even if marriages are promised in the chart, the individual has the choice of whether or not to marry

i do understand the means of the planets and signs, i do understand what happens when specific planet faces the other specific planet.

but a bit confused with how u calculate the Asc/dec and angles and so on. its really confusing me.
There's just one way to calculate accurate ASC/DESC/IC/MC angles and that is by having a correct time of birth Angels.

I assume your mother has confirmed that your time of birth is accurate, but even so, sometimes a mother's memory falters

Meanwhile, if you are choosing 11:58 time for the marriage chart, this means that the rulers of the ASC/DESC of the marriage chart must connect to the natal ASC/DESC. Rulers of the 11:58 marriage chart ascendant are Mercury and Jupiter therefore Mercury and Jupiter must somehow connect to your natal Capricorn/Cancer ASC/DESC axis and that's what I'm checking at the moment