Help me: advice for master degree

Desy

Hello,

Could you please help me to read my birth chart?

DOB: December 28, 1987
Time of Birth: 11:20 AM
Ascendant: Pisces.

I intend to pursue a master degree in Ireland for next year intake. Based on my chart, do you think it is possible/safe for me to go abroad?
There are 2 programs that I am interested in, they are MSc in Applied Multilingualism and MSc in Childhood Speech Language and Communication Needs. Both programs are under the School of health science. I have a backround in Linguistics. Could you please help me to to choose which program would likely give better job prospect for me in the future? I would like to pursue a research career.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

creativei

Higher education aspects are nice mars as 2nd and 9th lord placed in 8th it denotes many things from legal to medical it may give many things since second house is speech it gave speech related course . 8th house is research work too you have desire to dig deep in your studies even you can phd too planets are favorable for that . Jupiter aspecting 9th house is very good it makes you versatile genius . but there will be obstacles in your studies but you will make it sure . as per your chart you do professional course education is directly related to your work , only few are lucky in that . either you get into teaching line or medicine line but probably its teaching since you mastered languages you may employed in school for special children those who have speech problems . MSc in Childhood Speech is best to take . reg abroad i wont say you go abroad but you may take course within the country . abroad chances are less . but professionally you take many abroad journeys . you complete higher studies before 2025 your venus dasa exists till that after that sun dasa gives good take in career sudden things happens related to career and father . next moon dasa is even it will be golden period of your life .. .

Last edited:

Desy

Dear @creativei, I really appreciate your analysis. Thank you so much. May I ask you more question?
You said it right, I do really want to pursue a PhD, but to do that I need to polish my research skill. That is the reason I want to pursue a MSc abroad. We do not have such detail and specialized course program and very limited access to research in this area of study in my country.
Actually in 2015 I went to the best Uni here for my master degree, I graduated, but it didn't satisfy me. I didn't get support and being discouraged a lot by my program director to switch to other research area because mine is difficult to complete. It's impossible to give up and leave this program so I listened to him and I regretted it. I didn't even come to my grad ceremony because it was too upsetting and I felt like I didn't deserve the title because I did it half-heartedly.

What do you think I should do? Do I really have no chance to pursue my master abroad? I am really nervous about my future. I do not want to give up my dream. Am I being too ambitious here?

Thank you for helping me.

Last edited:

creativei

Dear @creativei, I really appreciate your analysis. Thank you so much. May I ask you more question?
You said it right, I do really want to pursue a PhD, but to do that I need to polish my research skill. That is the reason I want to pursue a MSc abroad. We do not have such detail and specialized course program and very limited access to research in this area of study in my country.
Actually in 2015 I went to the best Uni here for my master degree, I graduated, but it didn't satisfy me. I didn't get support and being discouraged a lot by my program director to switch to other research area because mine is difficult to complete. It's impossible to give up and leave this program so I listened to him and I regretted it. I didn't even come to my grad ceremony because it was too upsetting and I felt like I didn't deserve the title because I did it half-heartedly.

What do you think I should do? Do I really have no chance to pursue my master abroad? I am really nervous about my future. I do not want to give up my dream. Am I being too ambitious here?

Thank you for helping me.

Again im saying there is no chance of studying in abroad 9th house 9th lord should have connection with 12th or rahu also connected with movable signs then only education in abroad happens for you 9th house is fixed sign so no place of abroad but since 9th lord in movable sign you may travel lot in education , but within the country . but for your desire give it a try since higher edu aspects are good you may get that opportunity . as per astro its no chance . so just accept wat it comes you surely excel in that . congrats ..