Sun conjunct Pluto in the 6th house in Solar Return

I am learning to read charts and have recently been trying to look into my coming solar return. This year, around July.. I have experienced unexpected health issues and am still trying to heal. I'm 27 and until now.. in good health. I had a minor surgery and a week later, I developed a small blood clot. It has dissolved but I am still dealing with side effects of the medicine I have had to be on for the clot. I am near to being taken off of it soon. What I wonder is; Is my solar having this placement a good thing, or does this suggest that my health will worsen? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you

Attachments

• astro_31gw_annaliese_thornley_2018110.20681.18501.jpg
    astro_31gw_annaliese_thornley_2018110.20681.18501.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 29

david starling

Pluto is a disruptive influence in Capricorn. Its Conjuntion with your natal-Sun means your energy-flow is being disturbed. In H6, that would suggest health issues, but you should be able to ride them out. I would go a more holistic route, and avoid conventional medicine as much as possible.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Look at what house in the natal is involved. Pluto is conj. the Sun, and your Sun is in the 4th house of parental home (until you make your own).

However, that transiting Pluto is conj. your natal IC and Merc. I think there could be a move planned from your current place of stay. Could be due to higher education. Does that make sense to you?

Yes, indeed it does. I am going back to school and wanting to transfer to a different location after a few months! Amazing. So, do you think it has more to do with that, than health? This year entirely I have had various random things happen health wise, including the blood clot.. was the climax for me. I am just hoping to heal and feel good- to be able to do well while going back to school.

Pluto is a disruptive influence in Capricorn. Its Conjuntion with your natal-Sun means your energy-flow is being disturbed. In H6, that would suggest health issues, but you should be able to ride them out. I would go a more holistic route, and avoid conventional medicine as much as possible.

Thank you, I agree entirely. I usually do not take conventional medicines. They told me it was a must to be on a blood thinner and this has caused me extreme anxiety. I am going to be taken off of it soon; they told me I had to be on it for three months, at least. I eat extremely healthy as it is and I plan to add some blood thinning foods/vitamins to my regime.