Will we get together again?

lux111

This is about an ex of mine. We’ve been talking a tiny bit by text but only politely and keeping each other at arm’s length. He has recently returned home for work but (says) he’s coming back in a few weeks.

https://imgur.com/wObDGjZ

I’m Mars, he’s Venus. I’m in Aries, 0°, dignified by sign and face but in H12 and in Venus’s detriment. Venus has just stationed direct in H2 — slow and void. Although he’s in Gemini, H2 cusp is Taurus, so he’s not quite peregrine.. right?

I‘m faster and apply to sextile him, so I’m probably more into the idea of getting together, but being in my H12 it would not be good for me. Anyway he’ll speed up and the aspect will not perfect.

The moon separates from a square with combust rx Mercury, (my L3/L6, his L9/L12).. I don’t know what that means.. Anyway apart from applying to a square with the Part of Fortune, Moon is void.

I’m interested as to why he would be in his H8, and Moon in his H12

With the applying aspect I think this could mean we might have a casual encounter or two — but then with no perfection, me only receiving him in his detriment and VoC Moon, maybe it either won’t happen or feelings will change. What do you think?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You two are mars and Venus, as you wrote, and as you noted they never complete an aspect, and have nothing to do with each other.
This in itself is an answer.
Moon is not void, it approaches a square with retrograde Jupiter.
Jupiter is strangely involved in this chart.
Mars is in the triplicity, terms and natural house of Jupiter.
Venus, although in Jupiter's detriment, is in Jupiter's Face.
Moon is in Jupiter's Terms, and approaches the square with Jupiter.
So who is this busy Jupiter who has it's finger in everyone's eye?
Jupiter is the most elevated planet in the chart. It is in the exaltation and terms of mars.
Which somewhat softens the upcoming square between Jupiter and mars.
Jupiter is not strong because it is both retrograde and in its fall.
It rules both the 9th and the 12th houses.
The 9th is your thoughts in the sense of philosophy, religion.. It is also foreign places, far from your home, although we don't know if you are near your home or away from it.
It is also his 3rd of communications. With Venus in Jupiter's terms, we have a link, however weak, with him communicating.
Jupiter is also ruler of the 12th, which represents what is going on behind your back, and what is going on in your subconscious, and also represents hidden bed pleasures. You don't mention it, can we assume you are both free to have a relationship, and this isn't an illicit affair?
So we have you, mars, in the 12th subconsciously mulling over what is going on with him, and you are headed towards a square with Jupiter of his communications. After which follow a square with pluto (your 8th of sex) and Saturn (your hopes and wishes and social standing).
Moon last contacted retrograde mercury (planet of communications) and ruler of your 3rd of communications. This represents the "arm's length polite" texting you have been doing.
Moon had first squared sun in the 3rd, flashy and show off egotistical sun in cancer who doesn't like to let go of the past. So nostalgic moon, in the sign of partnership, libra.
Moon however is now finished with both sun and Mercury, who now will be combust, and communications will dry up from the sun's heat.
Moon aspected these two planets by square, from his 12th of hidden matters.
He was coming out towards you in an awkward way, but keeping to himself at the same time, hiding his motivation.
So what is Venus up to? You didn't include Neptune in the chart, but had you done so, you would have noticed that deceptive, illusory Neptune is sitting on the cusp of the 12th, and Venus' next aspect is a square with Neptune!
The most it would seem he is offering is a bit of fun in bed for old time's sake.
Up to you if this is enough for you, just so you don't think it might lead somewhere, because it won't.
And by proceeding along this path, you would find your reputation threatened and your hopes dashed.

Ouranos

Hello Lux111,
The fact that your Venus and Mars do not perfect an aspect together is enough to answer No to your question also MarsL1 being in the detriment of Venus (you are not ready to compromise as you sit in your own sign) and yes Venus is peregrine and slow.
Moon ruling his 10th in his 12th last square Mercury Lord of his 9th in his 9th shows him to be abroad for work and not at home.
ElenaJ pointed out that JupiterR in Fall in the 10th is weak.
Not so, at least the way I see it. Weak by celestial influence (Fall and R) but strong by terrestrial influence (Angular 10th). Which is to say, it has more power to do damage.
- Venus is in the Face and detriment of Jupiter - Jupiter in the Triplicity of Venus
- Mars(own sign) in the Bound of Jupiter and Jupiter in the exaltation of Mars. (more favorable for you)

The Moon from the Via Combusta will apply to a square to Fortuna and then a square to Jupiter in his 4th ( L3 and 6).
He may have to scramble with legal papers and health issues abroad.

Please keep us updated,
Kind regards,
Ouranos

lux111

Wow ElenaJ you are a detective, I love it. I have a couple of questions.
Moon is not void, it approaches a square with retrograde Jupiter.
Jupiter is strangely involved in this chart.
Mars is in the triplicity, terms and natural house of Jupiter.
Venus, although in Jupiter's detriment, is in Jupiter's Face.
Moon is in Jupiter's Terms, and approaches the square with Jupiter.
So who is this busy Jupiter who has it's finger in everyone's eye?
Jupiter is the most elevated planet in the chart. It is in the exaltation and terms of mars.
Which somewhat softens the upcoming square between Jupiter and mars.
Jupiter is not strong because it is both retrograde and in its fall.
It rules both the 9th and the 12th houses.
The 9th is your thoughts in the sense of philosophy, religion.. It is also foreign places, far from your home, although we don't know if you are near your home or away from it.
It is also his 3rd of communications. With Venus in Jupiter's terms, we have a link, however weak, with him communicating.
Jupiter is also ruler of the 12th, which represents what is going on behind your back, and what is going on in your subconscious, and also represents hidden bed pleasures. You don't mention it, can we assume you are both free to have a relationship, and this isn't an illicit affair?
So we have you, mars, in the 12th subconsciously mulling over what is going on with him, and you are headed towards a square with Jupiter of his communications. After which follow a square with pluto (your 8th of sex) and Saturn (your hopes and wishes and social standing).
Moon last contacted retrograde mercury (planet of communications) and ruler of your 3rd of communications. This represents the "arm's length polite" texting you have been doing.
Moon had first squared sun in the 3rd, flashy and show off egotistical sun in cancer who doesn't like to let go of the past. So nostalgic moon, in the sign of partnership, libra.
Moon however is now finished with both sun and Mercury, who now will be combust, and communications will dry up from the sun's heat.
Moon aspected these two planets by square, from his 12th of hidden matters.
He was coming out towards you in an awkward way, but keeping to himself at the same time, hiding his motivation.
So what is Venus up to? You didn't include Neptune in the chart, but had you done so, you would have noticed that deceptive, illusory Neptune is sitting on the cusp of the 12th, and Venus' next aspect is a square with Neptune!
The most it would seem he is offering is a bit of fun in bed for old time's sake.
Up to you if this is enough for you, just so you don't think it might lead somewhere, because it won't.
And by proceeding along this path, you would find your reputation threatened and your hopes dashed.
Re. the Moon’s application to the square with Jupiter — I was thinking we read the aspects until it changes house, is it until it changes sign?

I am living in a country that’s not my own, so yes I’m far from ‘home’, and this isn’t his country either. And yes we’re both single, but there’s a strange thing.. I’ll try explain, but this might sound weird. I don’t know what Jupiter is, but we’re both hiding from it. Maybe he knows, but he doesn’t admit it. When we were together we were both followed, hacked, stalked.. it drove us apart. I knew it was related to him because it started the day I met him, but I don’t know if it was organised crime elements, government agencies or something weirder. We broke up and it stopped when we stopped talking, but when we started messaging just a tiny bit again it all started up again, so much so that now we exclusively use a private encrypted app to message each other because we suspect our phones are tapped or messages intercepted. Whenever he goes through the airport he is pulled aside and questioned about his connections, what he has to do with me, his movements.. even when he’s leaving. They go through his phone.. like.. why? Someone or something has even been in my house at least three times.. my passport and birth certificate taken, computer destroyed and a couple of other things like that. I’m not doing anything illegal but I know a few things about extraterrestrial issues, let’s say. I really can’t join the dots though. If you have a best guess I would be super interested

As for us getting together, a relationship would be out of the question but I would spend the night with him ;) I don’t know what other motivations he might have other than that, but he hasn’t even been flirting with me so I’m kinda in the dark

Last edited:

lux111

Hello Lux111,
The fact that your Venus and Mars do not perfect an aspect together is enough to answer No to your question also MarsL1 being in the detriment of Venus (you are not ready to compromise as you sit in your own sign) and yes Venus is peregrine and slow.
Moon ruling his 10th in his 12th last square Mercury Lord of his 9th in his 9th shows him to be abroad for work and not at home.
ElenaJ pointed out that JupiterR in Fall in the 10th is weak.
Not so, at least the way I see it. Weak by celestial influence (Fall and R) but strong by terrestrial influence (Angular 10th). Which is to say, it has more power to do damage.
- Venus is in the Face and detriment of Jupiter - Jupiter in the Triplicity of Venus
- Mars(own sign) in the Bound of Jupiter and Jupiter in the exaltation of Mars. (more favorable for you)

The Moon from the Via Combusta will apply to a square to Fortuna and then a square to Jupiter in his 4th ( L3 and 6).
He may have to scramble with legal papers and health issues abroad.

Please keep us updated,
Kind regards,
Ouranos

Thank you Ouranos. Yes this is accurate that I wouldn’t compromise as I may have in the past, so maybe we won’t even meet again in the near future. Whatever Jupiter is, I don’t know, but if you read what I replied to ElanaJ above, would you hazard a guess?

I’ve also had repeated psychic impressions that he will face health issues and legal problems while at home which could even inhibit his return, which I hadn't really taken seriously so that’s interesting you see it in the chart. I’ll update for sure if I can add any new info!

Anyway, maybe an inhibiting factor is Jupiter, or maybe he just never really cared for me and only wanted a visa.. I feel like I’m missing a piece of the puzzle though

Last edited:

Ouranos

Thank you Lux111 for sharing what you are living right now,

As I was reading in Book XXI of Jean-Baptiste Morin de Villefranche, here is what he says on the state of your Rulers.

You - Mars
44. A planet malefic by nature(MarsL1), in favorable zodiacal state,(own sign) but in an unfortunate house (12th), does not suppress the disadvantages signified there, that is, it does not prevent them from happening (due to its natural malignity), but it will permit the native to escape, or will mitigate the intensity (due to its favorable zodiacal state).

Him - Venus
43. A planet which is benefic by nature(VenusL1), in mediocre zodiacal state,(R and peregrine) in VIII or XII, neither causes nor suppresses the unhappy events connected with these houses, but only tempers their quality and moderates their extent.

And the Moon is heading to JupiterR, Fall in MC
37. A planet which is a benefic by nature (Jupiter), but in mediocre zodiacal state (Fall and R), and in a fortunate house (MC), will anticipate the realization of the affairs signified by the house with more certainty than if it were badly disposed, but will make this realization equally mediocre from the point of view of quality and quantity, as also from the point of view of the affair's duration.

As Jupiter rules your 9th and 12th, best advice here is to stay away from this relationship. You are not in a James Bond movie!

Stay safe and good luck,
Ouranos

lux111

Thank you Lux111 for sharing what you are living right now,

As I was reading in Book XXI of Jean-Baptiste Morin de Villefranche, here is what he says on the state of your Rulers.

You - Mars

Him - Venus

And the Moon is heading to JupiterR, Fall in MC

As Jupiter rules your 9th and 12th, best advice here is to stay away from this relationship. You are not in a James Bond movie!

Stay safe and good luck,
Ouranos
Oh, little bit specific isn’t it. Thank you for sharing this... I’m inclined to read into it more than just yes or no to my question.. it seems to allude to the nature of Jupiter as context, and my ex’s connection to some kind of sinister entity... and that perhaps I’m protected from it by distance from him. Or am I just being dramatic? So weird

Chrysalis

Well, that's a story and a half Lux. In relation to the narrative, you've given regarding you and this guy ive looked at an Arabic lot for hidden enemies, this lot falls at Gemini 13° which is trine Algol in the 7th which moon is in applying trine with too. So someone is angry about something, with Algol being in Libra/7th my first thoughts are a jealous and possessive ex?

The ruler of the lot mercury is conjunct Alzi, what is Alzi is this an asteroid?

You mars are conjunct Kerb "Danger of being jilted by a lover".

I think the situation your in seems more trouble than its worth, don't you think?

lux111

Well, that's a story and a half Lux. In relation to the narrative, you've given regarding you and this guy ive looked at an Arabic lot for hidden enemies, this lot falls at Gemini 13° which is trine Algol in the 7th which moon is in applying trine with too. So someone is angry about something, with Algol being in Libra/7th my first thoughts are a jealous and possessive ex?

The ruler of the lot mercury is conjunct Alzi, what is Alzi is this an asteroid?

You mars are conjunct Kerb "Danger of being jilted by a lover".

I think the situation your in seems more trouble than its worth, don't you think?
Hey, are you meaning Algorab in my 6th at 13° Libra? Algol would be 26° Taurus in my 2nd.

Algorab — not that dissimilar to Algol — is “ Scavenging, destructiveness, repulsiveness, malevolence, fiendishness and lying, suicide, greed, injuries.”

Alzirr is another fixed star at 13° Cancer: “ Hunting, besieging towns, the revenge of princes, trouble, disgrace, sickness, loss of fortune, affliction, danger to knees.”

What does the lot of Mercury represent? I’ll look it up..

I guess he might be jealous and possessive, he certainly was when we were together but he doesn’t act like it now, except for telling me that he doesn’t want to get hurt. I suspect he would probably still spy on me

It does seem like trouble looking at this chart, lol.. I wouldn’t want to get too emotionally involved but to be blunt, the sex was good so.. Ya know

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hey, are you meaning Algorab in my 6th at 13° Libra? Algol would be 26° Taurus in my 2nd.
Yes my mistake i was thinking that was algol.
Algorab — not that dissimilar to Algol — is “ Scavenging, destructiveness, repulsiveness, malevolence, fiendishness and lying, suicide, greed, injuries.”

Alzirr is another fixed star at 13° Cancer: “ Hunting, besieging towns, the revenge of princes, trouble, disgrace, sickness, loss of fortune, affliction, danger to knees.”

What does the lot of Mercury represent? I’ll look it up..
No its an arabic lot ive looked at for hidden enemies, as the lot falls in gemini the ruler of the lot is mercury, hence why i asked about the "Alzi" it was conjunct.
I guess he might be jealous and possessive, he certainly was when we were together but he doesn’t act like it now, except for telling me that he doesn’t want to get hurt. I suspect he would probably still spy on me
I wasn't on about him. I was thinking an ex of his could be trying to come between you both. As the moon trines the lot of hidden enemies and moons in his house. Moon disposes of the lot ruler mercury.Its all interlinked and being in Libra would be about relationships, and if hes not with anyone then its his past.
It does seem like trouble looking at this chart, lol.. I wouldn’t want to get too emotionally involved but to be blunt, the sex was good so.. Ya know

lux111

Yes my mistake i was thinking that was algol.No its an arabic lot ive looked at for hidden enemies, as the lot falls in gemini the ruler of the lot is mercury, hence why i asked about the "Alzi" it was conjunct.I wasn't on about him. I was thinking an ex of his could be trying to come between you both. As the moon trines the lot of hidden enemies and moons in his house. Moon disposes of the lot ruler mercury.Its all interlinked and being in Libra would be about relationships, and if hes not with anyone then its his past.
I used to think that whomever was orchestrating this weird stuff was him or his ex but this is way too complex of a force to be just an ex girlfriend. And both exes live on the other side of the world, and one has a baby now and one hasn’t spoken to him for over a year

Chrysalis

I used to think that whomever was orchestrating this weird stuff was him or his ex but this is way too complex of a force to be just an ex girlfriend. And both exes live on the other side of the world, and one has a baby now and one hasn’t spoken to him for over a year

Hmm! But why would he want to do all this?

But then again him venus by contra antiscia (which is venus's shadow point but more on the negative side) is exactly conjunct Pluto. It would fall at 24°26 Capricorn.

lux111

Hmm! But why would he want to do all this?

But then again him venus by contra antiscia (which is venus's shadow point but more on the negative side) is exactly conjunct Pluto. It would fall at 24°26 Capricorn.
Which is even closer to conjunction with Jupiter, which is this mysterious factor in the chart. I don’t know why he would want to do these things. To play puppet master? To gaslight me and drive me crazy? But that is batshit insane..

Chrysalis

Which is even closer to conjunction with Jupiter, which is this mysterious factor in the chart. I don’t know why he would want to do these things. To play puppet master? To gaslight me and drive me crazy? But that is batshit insane..

I think this calls for a different chart altogether.

Ouranos

Oh, little bit specific isn’t it. Thank you for sharing this... I’m inclined to read into it more than just yes or no to my question.. it seems to allude to the nature of Jupiter as context, and my ex’s connection to some kind of sinister entity... and that perhaps I’m protected from it by distance from him. Or am I just being dramatic? So weird

Hello Lux,
Is it just me or are you looking at the situation with sunglasses?
You live in a foreign country and you have an affair with another foreigner, you are both hiding your relationship and communicating with private encrypted messages. You were both followed, hacked, stalked. 3 times you have been robbed and stolen... and you can't join the dots together?
You are fully in the 12th House with not even a light bulb around.

Sorry Lux111 but you need something else than astrology here.

I apologize if it sounds a bit harsh but I wish you a better future than a one-night stand!

Respectfully,
Ouranos

lux111

Hello Lux,
Is it just me or are you looking at the situation with sunglasses?
You live in a foreign country and you have an affair with another foreigner, you are both hiding your relationship and communicating with private encrypted messages. You were both followed, hacked, stalked. 3 times you have been robbed and stolen... and you can't join the dots together?
You are fully in the 12th House with not even a light bulb around.

Sorry Lux111 but you need something else than astrology here.

I apologize if it sounds a bit harsh but I wish you a better future than a one-night stand!

Respectfully,
Ouranos

No I can’t join the dots, why does everyone speak in riddles around here? Do you know the answer?

lux111

I’ve been to the police, they didn’t do anything. My ex was overseas when a couple of the incidents happened. I’m not averse to a fling with someone I shared a couple of years with — I’m not proposing it as my ‘future’!