Lucifer

Ukpoohbear

It may not just represent where evil lies in your life.. here are the keywords I have found for the asteroid Lucifer :)

1930 LUCIFER:
Keywords: ''light bringer", going against the status-quo, most loyal lover of 'source/god', the ego and pride
Positive: reconnecting to your own divinity, facing your darkness, bringing the dark to light, to bear light, illuminating
Negative: terror, horror, fear, loathing, where things are discordant, self-serving, where you get in your own way, where you don't follow rules, where you are tempted to take shortcuts, excessive pride, chip on your shoulder, where your ego gets in the way, pride before the fall, where you are wrong where you think you are right
Neutral: where you are tempted to go your own way regardless of rules,

Thank you for bringing that information. It shows that Lucider is a mortal with human traits. He is a rebel and a person who gets success by himself. I will try find a description with all 12 houses with the view that Lucifer is more like this.

Last edited:

craft94

Barack Obama has Lucifer conjunct his Sun which some people think means he's the Antichrist :devil:

(personally I don't agree... I don't necessarily like him but I don't dislike him more than I hate any other politician, there are much worse... much much worse)

Ukpoohbear

Barack Obama has Lucifer conjunct his Sun which some people think means he's the Antichrist :devil:

(personally I don't agree... I don't necessarily like him but I don't dislike him more than I hate any other politician, there are much worse... much much worse)

I am not surprised to hear that because I think Obama is very evil. He is very charming but it is paper thin. Trump by difference is see through and that is better to trust. Obama is too good to be true.

craft94

I do not know much about asteroids but I have read about the popular ones. Lucifer is an idea I had after reading a book called 'the seven steps to precipitation' but it is about a book about how to fight evil and I want to read it to understand what they think.

I don't think asteroids mean much in all honesty. I have found some weird , eerie things with asteroids - name asteroids for example. Name asteroids especially. But also other things, like a famous musician I used to be obsessed with had Orpheus conjunct his Sun; I said to myself, "where's my Eurydice? I bet its opposite his Orpheus" and sure enough it was. Another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) has the name of the university he went to conjunct his Sun and another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) a white person, who for some strange reason (not on purpose and sorry if this is racist) only dates asians, sure enough has the asteroid asia conjunct their sun in the 7th house.

So I think asteroids might mean something if making a really close aspect to one of your planets.

But I don't think having an asteroid in a house means anything.

The same things you said about Lucifer could apply to so many other planets (Uranus, Lilith - also an asteroid and again I don't know if it means much, maybe even Saturn or Mars and definitely the SN since those are the 'malefics')

whiteflame1997

oohh i don't know if hold it close to my heart o-o but i love the name lucifer when i was younger i thought it was the prefect name for a cute cat, then i learned lucifer was hades...just got more interest in it :3 even thought must of my 2 house stellium is in scorpio, theres still a sagittarius pluto and lucifer congjunct there too how fun, its probably something really bad o-o hhmmm intersting

(you know us scorpios we loves taboo stuff <3 :D so when i read lucifer on the post, i just had to check it out and ah prefect~ i want to know more about lucifer in astrology now)

again thank you! *tiny hands claps* hurray X3

Ukpoohbear

I don't think asteroids mean much in all honesty. I have found some weird , eerie things with asteroids - name asteroids for example. Name asteroids especially. But also other things, like a famous musician I used to be obsessed with had Orpheus conjunct his Sun; I said to myself, "where's my Eurydice? I bet its opposite his Orpheus" and sure enough it was. Another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) has the name of the university he went to conjunct his Sun and another person I know (not saying who but someone irl) a white person, who for some strange reason (not on purpose and sorry if this is racist) only dates asians, sure enough has the asteroid asia conjunct their sun in the 7th house.

So I think asteroids might mean something if making a really close aspect to one of your planets.

But I don't think having an asteroid in a house means anything.

The same things you said about Lucifer could apply to so many other planets (Uranus, Lilith - also an asteroid and again I don't know if it means much, maybe even Saturn or Mars and definitely the SN since those are the 'malefics')

Yes the meaning of Lucifer could apply to lots of other areas and I would say the asteroid just follows the pattern of the chart in other areas. For example in the sun square Saturn in my natal chart and the Leo ascendant also point to the problem that Lucifer in the first house will point to a problem area. It would be strange if it did not have any other connection to a chart unless there are conflict in a person but that will also be seen by an area of the chart.

I will conclude to say it refines the understanding of the chart and shows where the most danger for sin will be. Or to describe Lucifer in the way of a rebellious man that we could say that it shows a warning for going too far or to point to where your energy can be used to get what you want.

whiteflame1997

Just random somewhere i read obama was more evil then trump
I trust obama way more then trump, trump looks like my mom ex. was a Lazy, gold digger pig, so use others to get things his way, warm funny to others outside but in close doors it was his rulers no other so nope nope nope nope nope. Obama might be unvisible faked but i trust his leo more then trumps gemini even thought my mom ex were a capricorn XD

but i probably shouldn't be talking so much about it cause i don't live in the USA, but so far i have seem it people have been unhappy with trump :I

Ukpoohbear

Just random somewhere i read obama was more evil then trump
I trust obama way more then trump, trump looks like my mom ex. was a Lazy, gold digger pig, so use others to get things his way, warm funny to others outside but in close doors it was his rulers no other so nope nope nope nope nope. Obama might be unvisible faked but i trust his leo more then trumps gemini even thought my mom ex were a capricorn XD

but i probably shouldn't be talking so much about it cause i don't live in the USA, but so far i have seem it people have been unhappy with trump :I

Yes people are unhappy with Trump because his evil is clear or obvious but Obama...what is his evil? We do not know and that is who we must be scared with. This is my opinion only.

whiteflame1997

he has is Lucifer in the 6 house so i don't think its lucifer effect the public as much...sorry it mostly effect is ego/ himself in the rutines. I get there might be strong pressure on him self like begin presentfull to others, theres might unclearness or mystiry with obama so makes feel like we never really get to know him. might be because of he's scorpio Mc or Sun and mercury squars neptun. i Don't see that much bad in him might be pretty self stentered and loffyness at times i also so warm steady leader,
so wants the best for the people cause then people are at their best they will love him. he loves to be loved.

i might be wrong cause am sleepy now while typing XD

Ukpoohbear

he has is Lucifer in the 6 house so i don't think its lucifer effect the public as much...sorry it mostly effect is ego/ himself in the rutines. I get there might be strong pressure on him self like begin presentfull to others, theres might unclearness or mystiry with obama so makes feel like we never really get to know him. might be because of he's scorpio Mc or Sun and mercury squars neptun. i Don't see that much bad in him might be pretty self stentered and loffyness at times i also so warm steady leader,
so wants the best for the people cause then people are at their best they will love him. he loves to be loved.

i might be wrong cause am sleepy now while typing XD

Lucifer is house six of work so his work is where he will be likely to manifest evil! Or go too far or rebel. It worked in a positive sense because he succeded in his work plan. This fits his Scorpio MC and charts having a pattern to them. The charm and good character in public helps him go succeed in the house 6 plans. This does not mean he is not a good person but that he has a good lunoic image that he uses to help him succeed and may not be as nice or easy to be with in private.

We will continue another day :)

Last edited:

whiteflame1997

oh yeah six house is about work too, but he is hated or loved in public many people learn to like him. i see why working for well-fair for everyone and equality...but he might be strict to his family at times, but how his wife and kids look they seem happy, much more happy then trumps family trumps family looks like they are hidding something with fake smiles and prefect family persona.

but in the end we can't really tell cause we don't know them personaly X)

Lucifer is many a Fallen angel from the heavens, a cheif angel so did go against gods rules, satan, hades underworlds god, ( BUT suprisingly Also said to be a bringing of light) Waring! random thoughts:...maybe lucifer shows whats good been lost to the bad or by mistake, maybe something you did so was seeming wrong and now its gone, now you need it back to give it life to show it isn't just evil? And how to make it bright again. yes lucifer is evil, but there isn't just bad coming from evil, wiseness can come, truth, different thing maybe not something you want to happend again, still something so made you better or worst person.

With Obama maybe he have lost himself as younger person, lost his place on earth work, rutines. As he been growing up he have learn how to be himself and birght the life by working his way up?

I might be very worng about everything, but then its better to worng and learn afterwards :)

Sweet Pea

Re Lucifer turning up as a partner, reflected by 7th house placement.

"The Dark ones may serve spiritual evolution as a sort of thrust-block from which a being can choose for the Light. The choice between Light and Dark may be the most important choice a spirit being can make".

"Lucifer is exceedingly cool in his demeanour (air signs strong?) highly intelligent, logical, manipulative, cunning, haughty, almost regal in bearing and absolutely certain of his position and his right to inflict suffering on humans. He is a consummate linguist and debater".

Excerpts are from the book "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by William Baldwin.

I think Christians would call Lucifer the tempter, the one who tries to lead us astray from our natural upward path of evolution. The carrot he dangles in front of us will be exceedingly inviting, but it's dangled from a cold, empty heart.

Ukpoohbear

Re Lucifer turning up as a partner, reflected by 7th house placement.

"The Dark ones may serve spiritual evolution as a sort of thrust-block from which a being can choose for the Light. The choice between Light and Dark may be the most important choice a spirit being can make".

"Lucifer is exceedingly cool in his demeanour (air signs strong?) highly intelligent, logical, manipulative, cunning, haughty, almost regal in bearing and absolutely certain of his position and his right to inflict suffering on humans. He is a consummate linguist and debater".

Excerpts are from the book "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by William Baldwin.

I think Christians would call Lucifer the tempter, the one who tries to lead us astray from our natural upward path of evolution. The carrot he dangles in front of us will be exceedingly inviting, but it's dangled from a cold, empty heart.

Hey Sweet Pea :) good description of the asteroid Lucifer. The description I post on the first page I thought was one sided and I think it is correct to say the meaning of Lucifer has become fearful due to the mass production of Christianity, which is not to dismiss Christianity but to see it as one point of view.

The description you post about Lucifer and in relation to the 7th house are you saying a person with Lucifer in 7th house will have to keep an eye for someone with that description coming into their life? That would be pretty scary but also because there are wolves to meet all the time so it is a real fear.

My thinking of Lucifer in 7th I would take to mean in relation to my own experience having Lucifer in the first and is about my identity and physical appearance. I do not take it to mean I have the identity of Lucifer but it is where I can find the most strength but only because it would be my biggest weakness to not feel I have an identity and then seek to change my appearance and identity. What change or path I choose to change my identity or appearance is what brings the cihoice between light or dark. So with Lucifer in 7th it is not about meeting people like Lucifer but finding your identity through relationships which will be a good thing only if you do not see relationships as being important to making you complete. It is a weakness and so will be easy to want to find relationships which will bring more possibility of finding the wrong person which could then lead to finding somebody like Lucifer but only because you have chosen to believe you need a relationship instead of being happy on your own and waiting for the right person.

It's hard to explain. Lucifer is also the great rebel, the scapegoat. He is the only one powerful enough to challenge God. So that means when you make the right choices and not take the easy and wrong path you can also be as strong as him. Or you will find your greatest weakness and fears coming true.

My Lucifer conjuncts my midheaven (it's on the mc) I'm not in much touch with my midheaven because my sun, and Pluto oppose it so this might be why I don't resonate with the Lucifer in 10th house description

It may not just represent where evil lies in your life.. here are the keywords I have found for the asteroid Lucifer :)

1930 LUCIFER:
Keywords: ''light bringer", going against the status-quo, most loyal lover of 'source/god', the ego and pride
Positive: reconnecting to your own divinity, facing your darkness, bringing the dark to light, to bear light, illuminating
Negative: terror, horror, fear, loathing, where things are discordant, self-serving, where you get in your own way, where you don't follow rules, where you are tempted to take shortcuts, excessive pride, chip on your shoulder, where your ego gets in the way, pride before the fall, where you are wrong where you think you are right
Neutral: where you are tempted to go your own way regardless of rules,

I agree, Lucifer is very interesting but not because of evil...I mean since he was originally one of Jehovah's top angels he must of been very good and very obedient at first...but then he thought he was equal to God.... When you think about it. All the devil's wrong doing was towards God. He hurt God's creation because it was God's not because he honestly wanted to cause destruction...
I'm not saying this in a sense that the devil is "Misunderstood" because their isnt much to misunderstand about misleading people to do evil things and wanting destruction to earth and heaven...but, people are only looking at one part of the story.

Even if Lucifer does symbolize evil...why does it?

Lilith symbolizes darkness too but we know it's because of revenge and the "darkness" can also turn into a liberating tool...in other words she's more than just our dark side and revenge so Lucifer story should be bigger too

rojochispa

"Evil be to him who evil thinks."

"May bad things happen to anyone who thinks evil things. (A curse against those who wish you harm. This is the English version of the French Honi soit qui malypense, the motto of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, a British order of knighthood."

Do not be swayed by the judgement of others, decide for your self what is right and wrong. Even the darkest definitions of planets and asteroids are blessings in disguise.

CapAquaPis

When asteroid 1930 Lucifer was discovered on Oct 29-30, 1964 - the Sun is in 6' Scorpio and Lucifer itself at 28-29' Aries (the magical degree). Lucifer has an orbital period of 1800-01 days (almost 4 years 10 months 21 days). I might be able to find Lucifer on my natal chart (born Feb 15, 1980 - Aquarius sun/moon) and determine what's negative about myself or anything on my "dark" side. Or is 1930 Lucifer in my Gemini or 12th house - pertaining to prisons, hospitals, death, disease, solitary confinement and isolation? it's close to my Cancer ASC. As stated in the thread's first post:

Lucifer in the 11th house – This person may have done something bad to multiple friends. (I don't believe I have in my life, unless I offended them with airing my personal beliefs).

Lucifer in the 12th house – This person has secrets. They are hiding something they did and will never speak of it. (Most likely, the 11th-12th house cusp is 15' Gemini anyway).

Last edited: