View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2013, 07:28 PM

Re: I Just Want What's Fair

It's not clear to me, at least, she’ll be evicted.

I have encouraged her to visit Legal Aid. I explained how empowered I felt after I left there. She's totally resistant. I'm not able to persuade her. Her only solution seems to be that I don't my suit against the property owners which is unreasonable in my mind.

The landlords bully everyone here. I've had my own confrontations with them, like when they wanted me to go without a/c one summer when I'm in the desert in California where temperatures climb into the mid 100’s or higher. Not only that, I have a medical condition that leaves me fatigued. I explained to the landlords I couldn’t function in hot temperatures. They blew me off. So I went straight to Fair Housing and got that taken care of. Since then the landlords and I have gotten along better.

The lady has caved in. She did from the start. She is not a fighter like me.

I’m grateful for the way God made me, with my Virgo Moon, Aries Sun, and my wonderful Libra Rising. I rely on my Virgo Moon a lot. My Moon keeps me prepared. My Aries is always ready to stick up for me. My Libra is always ready to make the peace when the dust settles.