A very lost libra

Hey All,
New to the forum but would greatly appreciate some guidance here.
I am going through my Saturn return which has been a challenge (to say the least). I am in the middle of a divorce/separation and have had some major challenges with my soul these days. Heavily co-dependent, my ex was an alcoholic (Gemini, I can post his chart if requested). Needless to say, I'm pretty lost right now. 7 year long relationship that I totally wrapped my identity around. I could really use some guidance on what direction I should be taking with my life. I've thought about going back to school, what travel I should be doing. I've made some rebound mistakes with other men, and have shown some heavy Libran tendencies. Really trying to figure my purpose out in all of this. Any words are appreciated.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Libra 12°08' I ASC Libra 28°18'
Moon Aries 27°38' II Scorpio 25°27'
Mercury Virgo 29°50' III Sagittarius 29°17'
Venus Libra 5°09' IV Aquarius 7°36'
Mars Gemini 12°58' V Pisces 11°35'
Jupiter Leo 9°01' VI Aries 8°03'
Saturn Capricorn 18°50' VII Aries 28°18'
Uranus Capricorn 5°47' VIII Taurus 25°27'
Neptune Capricorn 11°51' IX Gemini 29°17'
Pluto Scorpio 16°22' X MC Leo 7°36'
Lilith Sagittarius 7°23' XI Virgo 11°35'
Asc node Aquarius 4°43' XII Libra 8°03'

waybread

please post your chart. It is a courtesy on this forum. The most legible charts are at www.astro.com .

If you use a computer, save the chart, and upload it as a clickable thumbnail.

From a cell phone, use a service like imgur. com .

Please make sure that we can read the planets' degrees.

Oh, and you might explain how this post fits in with your recent post on the Cancer man.

JUPITERASC

Hey All,
New to the forum but would greatly appreciate some guidance here.
I am going through my Saturn return which has been a challenge (to say the least). I am in the middle of a divorce/separation and have had some major challenges with my soul these days. Heavily co-dependent, my ex was an alcoholic (Gemini, I can post his chart if requested). Needless to say, I'm pretty lost right now. 7 year long relationship that I totally wrapped my identity around. I could really use some guidance on what direction I should be taking with my life. I've thought about going back to school, what travel I should be doing. I've made some rebound mistakes with other men, and have shown some heavy Libran tendencies. Really trying to figure my purpose out in all of this. Any words are appreciated.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Libra 12°08' I ASC Libra 28°18'
Moon Aries 27°38' II Scorpio 25°27'
Mercury Virgo 29°50' III Sagittarius 29°17'
Venus Libra 5°09' IV Aquarius 7°36'
Mars Gemini 12°58' V Pisces 11°35'
Jupiter Leo 9°01' VI Aries 8°03'
Saturn Capricorn 18°50' VII Aries 28°18'
Uranus Capricorn 5°47' VIII Taurus 25°27'
Neptune Capricorn 11°51' IX Gemini 29°17'
Pluto Scorpio 16°22' X MC Leo 7°36'
Lilith Sagittarius 7°23' XI Virgo 11°35'
Asc node Aquarius 4°43' XII Libra 8°03'
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Sun early Libra and Moon later Aries is not a full opposition, but Almost.

This can mean things back away off from you. (As the Moon is descending.)

:devil:

Sorry Everyone! Here you are.

Attachments

• JChart.jpg
    JChart.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 18

JUPITERASC

Sun early Libra and Moon later Aries is not a full opposition, but Almost.

This can mean things back away off from you. (As the Moon is descending.)

:devil:
In fact that is a SEPARATING OPPOSITION :smile:

i.e.
the full opposition already ocurred

important to consider the chart as a whole
because
isolating any one aspect
is generalisation
which can be fun
but unreliable

waybread

Oftentimes in a chart we will see paradoxes. A part of the person is pulled in one direction, and a different part is pulled in another direction.

With your moon (emotional nature) conjunct your 7th house (of marriage) cusp plus your Libra planets, being in a relationship is very important to you. But with your sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 12th house, you also need your privacy and down-time in order to recharge your batteries.

With the relationship department shut down for the moment, this might be a good time to enjoy your time to yourself, for yourself.

Despite your love of privacy, that Jupiter in Leo conjunct your midheaven suggests that you would be great in a career that kept you out in public. Something like sales or teaching, for example. Provided you could balance your paradoxical public and private life needs!

Saturn square sun is one of those aspects that can eat away at your self-confidence. Please thank Mr. Saturn for sharing, and now tell him he's got work to do: namely to boost your self-discipline and vitality so that you are ready for what is next in your life.