Eternal poverty???? :(

dr. farr

Study the pro-Saturn books I mentioned; also, study in general about Saturn and about Capricorn in the literature: list the + qualities and strive to develop them and encourage them in your thinking, habits and attitudes and actions, while also make a list of - qualities and avoid giving in to them; learn to be patient (a great Saturn lesson) and also to be circumspect about the many things you hear and read about in the media (circumspection is another powerful Saturnine trait) Although exalted in Taurus, nonetheless your Moon is in the cadent 6th house, which can connect with health matters, in this case emotional health through the Moon's oversensitivity: realize this tendency and use the "hard shell" armor of Saturn to overcome this lunar sensitivity, which you can do because in the natal chart Moon is trine to Saturn.

Lordofpeace

Study the pro-Saturn books I mentioned; also, study in general about Saturn and about Capricorn in the literature: list the + qualities and strive to develop them and encourage them in your thinking, habits and attitudes and actions, while also make a list of - qualities and avoid giving in to them; learn to be patient (a great Saturn lesson) and also to be circumspect about the many things you hear and read about in the media (circumspection is another powerful Saturnine trait) Although exalted in Taurus, nonetheless your Moon is in the cadent 6th house, which can connect with health matters, in this case emotional health through the Moon's oversensitivity: realize this tendency and use the "hard shell" armor of Saturn to overcome this lunar sensitivity, which you can do because in the natal chart Moon is trine to Saturn.
I will heed your advice and make sure to read about that and develop positive saturnian traits.Thank you very much.

dr. farr

I know about Saturn and its hard lessons, as well as its great promises, since I have Saturn rising in my first natal house; make Saturn your friend!!

lejla

Hi Lordofpeace!

I strongly doubt your "eternal poverty" But I (sort of) understand what you are concerned about.
Skipping astrological explanation other then: your chart looks amazingly similar to my mother's chart; let me tell you what she did with hers.
She got financially very successful (to make you feel better straight away :wink: ).
She is also an author of - from my point of view - one of the most frightening sentences I have ever heard, which goes more or less like this: "It is better to be a little less happy and personally satisfied in your life but able to buy an expensive car with cash money." She herself, by the way, never bought an expensive car for herself. But she did buy them for others. A lot of what you wrote here sounds like something she would say :) "Eternal poverty" with 4 question marks included! :) How does a person even come to an idea to put those two words together!? I had to laugh at the part with books and art peaces as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at this feeling of understanding what you are saying and not understanding how this fits together and makes any sense, because I have this all my life with her.
So, here is part of her story -
She is 27 and works at the local village groceries shop for some funny salary. She has debit on her bank account, two small children with whom she has no idea what to do (emotionally or in any other way, basically she understands that children have to eat in order to not die and that's more or less all she figured out about motherhood until today) and a husband who is earning most of his money by playing a trumpet at weddings on weekends, although he also has a day job but of course a debit on his account as well. I would in her situation for example be desperate about the children/husband part of the story. She is desperate about the debit/salary part of the story and searches for solutions. But has no idea what to do. All she knows is that it is better to be unhappy and have cash money. (Happiness doesn't necessarily make you feel secure, money does.) One day, in the middle of all this financial drama, her husband comes home and says that he's quit his job because he hates his boss and can't work in this company any more. The reason he hates his boss and can't stand the situation any second longer is very simple and has nothing to with their disastrous financial situation; what is extremely annoying for him is not his debit and inability to solve the "poverty"-issue of his family, it is the fact that his boss is a woman. And he has an idea. "Let's start private business." With no education in business direction whatsoever, with no business background, no money at all to invest and nobody around to help, advise them... Nothing. In the middle of some village in some funny small country, all you have in the story is: idealistic and dreamy Libra/Gemini has an idea. And the idea seems to be ridiculous. What is this particular Aquarius/Sagittarius women that happens to be my mother going to do out of this unrealistic idea? Within less than a year, by putting herself, a desk and a calculator (you know the old type calculators with paper roll in it that make funny sounds) in an office that a day before was actually a garage she not only solved their financial problems, she built a successful company. And just as it all got stable and she started feeling secure, her Libra/Gemini dreamer had another idea. And she made it happen. Within 5 years she built a cluster of companies and not only solved the financial problems of her family, she built a foundation for financial security of her grandchildren. And just as she started feeling secure, her Libra/Gemini dreamer came with another ridiculous idea... And so on.
I hope you got the picture. Of course that educating yourself is going to help you and you should make all the effort you can in direction you choose, but - what I think looking at your chart is:
You are an executor, not a creator. So I assume that your temporary money concerns can be solved as soon as you get yourself a dreamer with ridiculous ideas in whom you are going to trust. (Doesn't mean, by the way, that you are ever going to stop mocking about how unrealistic and ridiculous the ideas are, but that's not going to stop you, there is money at the end of the tunnel after all.)
The point is: You don't have the potential of being financially successful because of what you are going to do, but because of who you are.

Good luck!
L

(p.s This is just an example of what is possible to do with this kind of "natal promise". I have no idea what you really are going to do with your life.)

Lordofpeace

Hi Lordofpeace!

I strongly doubt your "eternal poverty" But I (sort of) understand what you are concerned about.
Skipping astrological explanation other then: your chart looks amazingly similar to my mother's chart; let me tell you what she did with hers.
She got financially very successful (to make you feel better straight away :wink: ).
She is also an author of - from my point of view - one of the most frightening sentences I have ever heard, which goes more or less like this: "It is better to be a little less happy and personally satisfied in your life but able to buy an expensive car with cash money." She herself, by the way, never bought an expensive car for herself. But she did buy them for others. A lot of what you wrote here sounds like something she would say :) "Eternal poverty" with 4 question marks included! :) How does a person even come to an idea to put those two words together!? I had to laugh at the part with books and art peaces as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at this feeling of understanding what you are saying and not understanding how this fits together and makes any sense, because I have this all my life with her.
So, here is part of her story -
She is 27 and works at the local village groceries shop for some funny salary. She has debit on her bank account, two small children with whom she has no idea what to do (emotionally or in any other way, basically she understands that children have to eat in order to not die and that's more or less all she figured out about motherhood until today) and a husband who is earning most of his money by playing a trumpet at weddings on weekends, although he also has a day job but of course a debit on his account as well. I would in her situation for example be desperate about the children/husband part of the story. She is desperate about the debit/salary part of the story and searches for solutions. But has no idea what to do. All she knows is that it is better to be unhappy and have cash money. (Happiness doesn't necessarily make you feel secure, money does.) One day, in the middle of all this financial drama, her husband comes home and says that he's quit his job because he hates his boss and can't work in this company any more. The reason he hates his boss and can't stand the situation any second longer is very simple and has nothing to with their disastrous financial situation; what is extremely annoying for him is not his debit and inability to solve the "poverty"-issue of his family, it is the fact that his boss is a woman. And he has an idea. "Let's start private business." With no education in business direction whatsoever, with no business background, no money at all to invest and nobody around to help, advise them... Nothing. In the middle of some village in some funny small country, all you have in the story is: idealistic and dreamy Libra/Gemini has an idea. And the idea seems to be ridiculous. What is this particular Aquarius/Sagittarius women that happens to be my mother going to do out of this unrealistic idea? Within less than a year, by putting herself, a desk and a calculator (you know the old type calculators with paper roll in it that make funny sounds) in an office that a day before was actually a garage she not only solved their financial problems, she built a successful company. And just as it all got stable and she started feeling secure, her Libra/Gemini dreamer had another idea. And she made it happen. Within 5 years she built a cluster of companies and not only solved the financial problems of her family, she built a foundation for financial security of her grandchildren. And just as she started feeling secure, her Libra/Gemini dreamer came with another ridiculous idea... And so on.
I hope you got the picture. Of course that educating yourself is going to help you and you should make all the effort you can in direction you choose, but - what I think looking at your chart is:
You are an executor, not a creator. So I assume that your temporary money concerns can be solved as soon as you get yourself a dreamer with ridiculous ideas in whom you are going to trust. (Doesn't mean, by the way, that you are ever going to stop mocking about how unrealistic and ridiculous the ideas are, but that's not going to stop you, there is money at the end of the tunnel after all.)
The point is: You don't have the potential of being financially successful because of what you are going to do, but because of who you are.

Good luck!
L

(p.s This is just an example of what is possible to do with this kind of "natal promise". I have no idea what you really are going to do with your life.)
Interesting story! I happen to have some ideas on how to make money myself, but I never attempt to try. Maybe I really do need a dreamer around me to encourage me. Good for your mom that she managed to make good money. So basically I need to start taking more action, as an executor, as you say?
Thanks for your great story and advice. :)

Lordofpeace

Did you know that you was born near the time off a total Lunar eclipse?
I have the same aspect, read here and here .

Perhaps these professions are something for you?
Become a welfare social worker at the government, the municipality.
Give benefits to people.
Setting up a company such as a food bank, a food establishment for less fortunate people. Etc.

I will write you about the 17th degree of Scorpio, because your Pluto is there who is opposite your total Lunar eclipse Moon and makes benefit aspects to your 2th house planets in Capricorn.
(I have Ascendant in this degree of Scorpio)

This is one of the most beautiful degrees in Scorpio!
It is a degree of "spiritual generosity". “A merciful man”.
People with this degree will do anything to alleviate the suffering of others. They help poor children, the elderly and those who are beaten by the world. They always have something left to give away.
They bring the counsel of Christ in practice, to sell their possessions and give to the poor. They defend the disinherited. Their soul radiates compassion and they do not count the material consequences of their spiritual and physical generosity.
That's very interesting. I did not know that about the north node, just thought it was a bad omen because of what vedic astrologers say.
Is there a way to find out what eclipse I was born under???
Thanks for the links, they are also interesting!

Lordofpeace

That's very interesting. I did not know that about the north node, just thought it was a bad omen because of what vedic astrologers say.
Is there a way to find out what eclipse I was born under???
Thanks for the links, they are also interesting!

I found out there was a SOLAR ECLIPSE on January 26, 1990- 8 days before my birthday.
LUNAR ECLIPSE on February 9, 1990- 6 days after my birthday.

Does it really mean anything? They seem too far off from time of birth. Does it not only count when you are born DURING the LUNAR or SOLAR eclipse?

Lordofpeace

Thanks to those of you that posted your thoughts, I now have a better perspective of how I can root out my negative thoughts and start looking for a job and get back into being social. :smile:
If any one can add in a few last words about my chart and what else I should do to activate the natal promises to finish this up, I would appreciate it.
You made me more hopeful, which others failed to do. When I finally get a job again I will definitely consult a vedic and western astrologer. If you would like me to be your client, then message me and let me know how you can help more.
Words are powerful. I don't know if it is a transit or progress in my chart, but today I am slightly more hopeful and sure the days will get better for me no matter what happens around the world. No matter how sad or angry we are about world events, our emotions do not help, and I am going to make it my goal to stop obsessing with negative news and start helping my local community instead! :)