Progressed chart for USA

YonyGursho

I am trying to find out how to create a progressed chart for the USA from scratch.

There are no websites that allow you to generate a progressed chart for the USA, does anyone know of any solutions? Any help would be much appreciated.

Ixaee

Re: Need help with this

Just do it yourself.

The United States' birthday is said to be July 4, 1776. (The date that the Declaration of Independence was signed.)

The Capitol of course is Washington, DC (and is generally used for "place of birth"). Although, the Declaration of Independence was actually physically signed at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Do a chart for both places of "birth" if you like -- then, progress that.

No one knows exactly what time it was signed on this date, so go ahead and use a general 12:00 pm time for the birth chart.

Here you go with Washington DC as 'place of birth':

Birth Chart

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...nited_states__country_.5870.366183.png&res=63

Progressed to current date:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...tes__country__2019515.5962.371362.png&res=100

YonyGursho

Just do it yourself.

The United States' birthday is said to be July 4, 1776. (The date that the Declaration of Independence was signed.)

The Capitol of course is Washington, DC (and is generally used for "place of birth"). Although, the Declaration of Independence was actually physically signed at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Do a chart for both places of "birth" if you like -- then, progress that.

No one knows exactly what time it was signed on this date, so go ahead and use a general 12:00 pm time for the birth chart.

Here you go with Washington DC as 'place of birth':

Birth Chart

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...nited_states__country_.5870.366183.png&res=63

Progressed to current date:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...tes__country__2019515.5962.371362.png&res=100

Both links show an image that says that the file has expired. Regardless, I don't know of any sites that allow me to generate a birth chart for the USA to begin with, as the birth year is so far back in time that there are no sites that can generate a chart for such a far back time period I guess.

YonyGursho

Nevermind, now astrodienst suddenly is letting me generate a chart for the year 1776 lol. Regardless, how can I find progressed chart on astrodienst?

YonyGursho

Ive realized that a progressed chart isnt necessary to see the fate of the US, seeing as the natal chart alone MUST be reflective of it's entire fate. With that said, it's far easier to see the fate of the US using transits for it in later years or by reading the degrees interpretations for it on astrotheme.com.

JUPITERASC

Ive realized that a progressed chart isnt necessary to see the fate of the US, seeing as the natal chart alone MUST be reflective of it's entire fate. With that said, it's far easier to see the fate of the US using transits for it in later years or by reading the degrees interpretations for it on astrotheme.com.

A reliably progressed chart is based on a reliably timed natal chart :smile:

however

there is no consensus amongst astrologers regarding timing of US natal chart

As a judicial astrologer

born & raised in Philadelphia, there are some things that many astrologers do not know

about the U.S. horoscopes.

First thing is that the July 4, 1776 signing of the Declaration of Independance was supposed to be signed on July 2, but Benjamin Franklin, an practicing astrologer among his many skills, and occupations -did not want the signing to take place under a Capricorn Moon. He talked with the main writer of the Declaration, Thomas Jefferson, and both delayed the signing by making themselves unavailable until the Moon had entered Aquarius.

I use the July 4, 1776 chart as the one for the American Revolution, and the subsequent war with England.

Another chart I use for the United States is 17 September 1787 - the signing of the U.S. Constitution and 4 March 1789 - when the constitution went into effect.

Set all charts for sunrise in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. - a classical mundane method to forecast events - and progress them over significant dates in U.S. and world history.

Much of the fighting over the "correct" date, or timing of these events can be ended with casting a simple sunrise cycle series of charts, and then progressing them using Secondary Progression by Naibod.

Many of the Founding Fathers of the U.S. - including the prime individuals -had knowledge of, and/or practiced astrology - including Franklin, and Jefferson - among others. I've read many of their writings as a boy growing up in Philadelphia, and lived in the neighborhood Franklin founded to escape the summer heat of Independance Hall in downtown Philadelphia.

JUPITERASC

I am trying to find out
how to create a progressed chart for the USA from scratch.
There are no websites
that allow you to generate a progressed chart for the USA, does anyone know
of any solutions?

Any help would be much appreciated.
USA CHARTS - THE ULTIMATE DEBATE discussion thread :smile:
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947&highlight=ultimate

Dear Futurist,

One of the things I find disturbing about many "modern astrologers" is often how little they know about astrological history and fact - and this includes Campion, who, in my opinion, is over-rated, and surely lacks information on Franklin, and - on the horoscope of the USA.

Growing up in Philadelphia, it is common knowledge there that Franklin was not only a scientist, printer, publisher, inventor, etc., but also an accomplished astrologer, and astrometeorologist. He was, of course, the founder, and writer of Poor Richard's Alamanc, which forecasted long-range weather using astrology. Most of Franklin's wealth came from publishing this almanac for 25 years. This means he wrote on astrology for that length of time. So, I don't get how Campion would surmise to "find" only one text written on astrology by Franklin since the Almanac of Franklin's contains volumious prose on astrology.

One of the advantages to being an astrologer, and a native Philadelphian is that one can read all the documents at the Philadelphia Historic Society, and also visit many of the actual sites where many original documents exist. I did so as a kid, and lived two blocks away from the summer house of Franklin & others in northwest Philadelphia. Franklin had an observatory built there and lived about 44 miles from Indpendance Hall in the summer because downtown was too darn hot. The neighborhood Franklin chose was cooler by ten to 15 degrees.

I use the morning of July 4 as one chart of the Declaration of Independence and provide this reference to help you & others: "American Scripture: Making the Declaration of Independence," published by Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1997, page 150.

According to records of the day, July 4, 1776, the Declaration was the third order of business, and was completed before noon. The Liberty Bell was also rung at this time.

Dr. Zip Dobyns & James Boehrer both rectified the chart to about 9:36 a.m., Local Mean Time, Phila., Pa for the announcement. I prefer this date, and time, ok, but as a judicial astrologer, I simply cast a chart for true sunrise on Thursday, July 4. You will see Jupiter Rising in tropical Cancer, and the AC at 12-13 Cancer/MC at 22-Pisces, with the Moon at 19-Aquarius.

This is one of the major problems within the so-called astrological "community" in that many do not seem to even have the facts straight, and it is no wonder why there is such a diverse "opinion" on mundane world charts. For instance, I disagree with Campion's attempts to "time" all charts since classical astrology demands sunrise charts for the day in question - times are not required - just the day, and location. This is standard.

Franklin simply wanted the Moon to transit Aquarius when the final draft was to be authenticated. This is the subject of the "disagreement" on July 2 - nothing but timing, that's all. Franklin made sure that Jefferson was on board since he authored the document, and Jefferson did not disappoint, since he studied astrology too. So, Jefferson just waited two days before submitting the "final draft."

Still, I use the Mundane sunrise chart of that day, Thursday, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia. It works for the American Revolution. I also use the mundane sunrise chart for the signing of the U.S. Constitution 17 September 1787 as the official chart of the USA.

Regarding the comment on astrology books and Franklin & Jefferson. I find it very amusing that some would think that, say, because I have three books on any subject in my library among hundreds of other volumes would do anything to "prove" my interest (or lack thereof) on astrology. For instance, I am a judicial astrologer, with a consulting practice, and I have more non-astrological books in my library than astrology books. So, using the format you mentioned above - I am less interested in astrology? Such attempts to "explain away" a historical figure's "interest" or "knowledge" of astrology are mostly made by non-astrological scholars who seem to love trying to "rewrite history" based on their own personal "opinion" of a science they've never studied, or practiced, but who seem to have such strong views on. I always have found this amusing too since if astrology is "false" - they sure seem to be spending many decades trying to "prove" that it is so.

But, counting the number of "books" in anyone's library is not going to do it for me. I find that "method" dubious at best, and ridiculous at worst to prove anything. It is typical of conventional "scholars" not trained in astrology to go to such absurd lengths to say Franklin himself was not an astrologer. Jeez, the guy wrote about astrology at great lengths in his own Almanac for 25 years! One of Franklin's pen names was Richard Saunders. I used to read all that as a boy growing up in Philadelphia.

Astrology is a lot older than the United States - we all know this, but it seems that some just cannot seem to accept that the Founding Fathers of the U.S. would take it so seriously! Perhaps, if they stop using "newspaper Sun-sign astrology" as their total reference to this supreme science - then perhaps they might actually get to Astrology 101 before deciding that three books in Franklin's house suffices it to mean he really treated astrology like he would a comic book.

A simple search engine on Franklin, astrology, and the signing of the Declaration of Independance can be found on the Internet. Franklin was prolific, and wrote extensively on astrology. It is common knowledge that July 2nd was supposed to be the day of the signing. Franklin, and Jefferson, however, did not like the position of the Moon, coming off a square to Saturn, and a direct opposition to Jupiter, and decided that the Moon's transit in Aquarius would suffice with an air trine to Saturn, and the Moon would have cleared the South Lunar Node in Aquarius as well by July 4th.

In the debates of June, and early July, it was decided that signatures would have to be added to the document. This, of course, was tantamount to insurrection but Franklin was more concerned about the transits than upsetting the British. Many members were ready to sign by Tuesday, July 2, but a disagreement delayed the signing. This "disagreement" was Franklin & Jefferson concerned about the transiting Capricorn Moon - so, since Jefferson was the main writer of the Declaration... both he and Franklin made themselves "unavailable" for signing on July 2 - although this date - July 2 - is seen by John Adams as the true date of America's birthday.

Richard Henry Lee of Virginia was trying to push a signing on July 2nd. On that day the Continential Congress passed the resolution declaring the colonies free of British rule. Lee introduced the resolution in June 1776, and by July 2, two resolutions passed written by Lee and cleared the way for Congress to adopt a final draft. John Adams wanted to immediately rush the signing, as did many other delegates. Twelve of the 13 colonies' delegates voted yes (New York was absent) and the Declaration was then ordered to be authenticated and sent to the printers. It took a month for it to return for signing - on August 2 by delegates. The last delegate from Delaware didn't sign it until January 1777.

George Washington was so busy fighting the British that he could not sign it until a year later - on, get this - July 4, 1777. Cast a chart for sunrise on that date, a year later, and look to the Midheaven of the sunrise - 22-Pisces, with Cancer rising, Moon & Sun nearing conjunction; Jupiter fixing position out of tropical Cancer, and into Leo; Lunar Nodes are cardinal, with the Dragon's Head in Cancer, and Dragon's Tail in Capricorn; Venus is rising as Morning star in tropical Gemini; Mercury in Gemini trines Saturn in Libra, with transiting Mars in Libra. Obviously, this signing was a little more than simply "official" - I see Franklin & Jefferson's astrological hands with Washington's signing to the Declaration of Indpendence.

Back to Philadelphia in July 1776: Knowing the document was going to be approved, Franklin charted the Moon's course, spoke to Jefferson, and Jefferson, the author of the Declaration, stated on July 2 that the final draft would be ready by July 4th. The "disagreement" again, was mainly by Adams & others who felt it was ready to sign Tuesday. A "riff raff" sort of came about with delegates shouting they were ready then & there. This was passed off by Franklin, who, convinced Jefferson that July 4's transits were best. Jefferson agreed.

On Thursday, July 4, someone ordered that the Liberty Bell be rung from the Philadelphia State House, and it was, but people paid little attention to it at the time. Knowing how sly Franklin was - I would not doubt it one bit that he also had something to do with that as well. His fingers are found all over the times - and astrology was a major part of his strategies. This is common knowledge in Philadelphia circles.

Re/ the USA horoscope. One of the major problems with many astrologers is that they fight over "times" concerning Mundane Charts. Any astrologer with classical knowledge would know that a simple chart cast for sunrise of any day in history will provide one with the knowledge of potential events to come, or those that have taken place.

I read an ancient text called the "Pistis Sophia" where Mary Magdelene asks Jesus Christ about astrology, and casting horoscopes. Christ told her, and the apostles, that if the Fate (the Sun) is on the left side (rising) then the trained astrologer will forecast correctly. He stated that if the Fate (Sun) was found on the Right side (setting) that nothing the astrologer said would be true.

This came from the classical method of judicial astrology - casting sunrise charts to forecast. I have found it to work very, very well, and can read all the characteristics of the day - even for natal charts with, and without exact times. Even progress them.

Hope this helps.

leomoon

Yony: Try reading this article and see why we may all have been erroneously dependent on the Sibley Sagittarius Rising & Gemini Rising on July 4th. He made excellent points to use an alternative chart:

Please note: IF you have an open mind and want to try this alternative date, Dane R. was the one who rectified the Sibley July 4th to 5:13 PM (reasons all given as to events in the article)
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/aad/aad_frontispiece.shtml

p.s. I don't know where he came up with 12:01AM for the Federal Govt. Chart yet. the article doesn't say.

http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astr...B3IpzYgCyT2GMwlZM9bbsuKpE7VQbCOXG4gdv3rhYrh90

I used it as a stand alone chart and with DJT on various subjects and it seems to work well for what will be ultimately, this historical time in our country's history., and I cannot argue down his theory either.

:surprised:

110gbar.png

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Yony: Try reading this article and see why we may all have been erroneously dependent on the Sibley Sagittarius Rising & Gemini Rising on July 4th. He made excellent points to use an alternative chart:

Please note: IF you have an open mind and want to try this alternative date, Dane R. was the one who rectified the Sibley July 4th to 5:13 PM (reasons all given as to events in the article)
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/aad/aad_frontispiece.shtml

p.s. I don't know where he came up with 12:01AM for the Federal Govt. Chart yet. the article doesn't say.

http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astr...B3IpzYgCyT2GMwlZM9bbsuKpE7VQbCOXG4gdv3rhYrh90

I used it as a stand alone chart and with DJT on various subjects and it seems to work well for what will be ultimately, this historical time in our country's history., and I cannot argue down his theory either.

:surprised:

110gbar.png

I'll check that stuff out later, very busy now. Thank you for the insights though :happy:

JUPITERASC

I am trying to find out
how to create a progressed chart for the USA from scratch.
There are no websites
that allow you to generate a progressed chart for the USA, does anyone know
of any solutions?

Any help would be much appreciated.
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947&highlight=ultimate

Dear Futurist,

One of the things I find disturbing about many "modern astrologers" is often how little they know about astrological history and fact - and this includes Campion, who, in my opinion, is over-rated, and surely lacks information on Franklin, and - on the horoscope of the USA.

Growing up in Philadelphia, it is common knowledge there that Franklin was not only a scientist, printer, publisher, inventor, etc., but also an accomplished astrologer, and astrometeorologist. He was, of course, the founder, and writer of Poor Richard's Alamanc, which forecasted long-range weather using astrology. Most of Franklin's wealth came from publishing this almanac for 25 years. This means he wrote on astrology for that length of time. So, I don't get how Campion would surmise to "find" only one text written on astrology by Franklin since the Almanac of Franklin's contains volumious prose on astrology.

One of the advantages to being an astrologer, and a native Philadelphian is that one can read all the documents at the Philadelphia Historic Society, and also visit many of the actual sites where many original documents exist. I did so as a kid, and lived two blocks away from the summer house of Franklin & others in northwest Philadelphia. Franklin had an observatory built there and lived about 44 miles from Indpendance Hall in the summer because downtown was too darn hot. The neighborhood Franklin chose was cooler by ten to 15 degrees.

I use the morning of July 4 as one chart of the Declaration of Independence and provide this reference to help you & others: "American Scripture: Making the Declaration of Independence," published by Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1997, page 150.

According to records of the day, July 4, 1776, the Declaration was the third order of business, and was completed before noon. The Liberty Bell was also rung at this time.

Dr. Zip Dobyns & James Boehrer both rectified the chart to about 9:36 a.m., Local Mean Time, Phila., Pa for the announcement. I prefer this date, and time, ok, but as a judicial astrologer, I simply cast a chart for true sunrise on Thursday, July 4. You will see Jupiter Rising in tropical Cancer, and the AC at 12-13 Cancer/MC at 22-Pisces, with the Moon at 19-Aquarius.

This is one of the major problems within the so-called astrological "community" in that many do not seem to even have the facts straight, and it is no wonder why there is such a diverse "opinion" on mundane world charts. For instance, I disagree with Campion's attempts to "time" all charts since classical astrology demands sunrise charts for the day in question - times are not required - just the day, and location. This is standard.

Franklin simply wanted the Moon to transit Aquarius when the final draft was to be authenticated. This is the subject of the "disagreement" on July 2 - nothing but timing, that's all. Franklin made sure that Jefferson was on board since he authored the document, and Jefferson did not disappoint, since he studied astrology too. So, Jefferson just waited two days before submitting the "final draft."

Still, I use the Mundane sunrise chart of that day, Thursday, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia. It works for the American Revolution. I also use the mundane sunrise chart for the signing of the U.S. Constitution 17 September 1787 as the official chart of the USA.

Regarding the comment on astrology books and Franklin & Jefferson. I find it very amusing that some would think that, say, because I have three books on any subject in my library among hundreds of other volumes would do anything to "prove" my interest (or lack thereof) on astrology. For instance, I am a judicial astrologer, with a consulting practice, and I have more non-astrological books in my library than astrology books. So, using the format you mentioned above - I am less interested in astrology? Such attempts to "explain away" a historical figure's "interest" or "knowledge" of astrology are mostly made by non-astrological scholars who seem to love trying to "rewrite history" based on their own personal "opinion" of a science they've never studied, or practiced, but who seem to have such strong views on. I always have found this amusing too since if astrology is "false" - they sure seem to be spending many decades trying to "prove" that it is so.

But, counting the number of "books" in anyone's library is not going to do it for me. I find that "method" dubious at best, and ridiculous at worst to prove anything. It is typical of conventional "scholars" not trained in astrology to go to such absurd lengths to say Franklin himself was not an astrologer. Jeez, the guy wrote about astrology at great lengths in his own Almanac for 25 years! One of Franklin's pen names was Richard Saunders. I used to read all that as a boy growing up in Philadelphia.

Astrology is a lot older than the United States - we all know this, but it seems that some just cannot seem to accept that the Founding Fathers of the U.S. would take it so seriously! Perhaps, if they stop using "newspaper Sun-sign astrology" as their total reference to this supreme science - then perhaps they might actually get to Astrology 101 before deciding that three books in Franklin's house suffices it to mean he really treated astrology like he would a comic book.

A simple search engine on Franklin, astrology, and the signing of the Declaration of Independance can be found on the Internet. Franklin was prolific, and wrote extensively on astrology. It is common knowledge that July 2nd was supposed to be the day of the signing. Franklin, and Jefferson, however, did not like the position of the Moon, coming off a square to Saturn, and a direct opposition to Jupiter, and decided that the Moon's transit in Aquarius would suffice with an air trine to Saturn, and the Moon would have cleared the South Lunar Node in Aquarius as well by July 4th.

In the debates of June, and early July, it was decided that signatures would have to be added to the document. This, of course, was tantamount to insurrection but Franklin was more concerned about the transits than upsetting the British. Many members were ready to sign by Tuesday, July 2, but a disagreement delayed the signing. This "disagreement" was Franklin & Jefferson concerned about the transiting Capricorn Moon - so, since Jefferson was the main writer of the Declaration... both he and Franklin made themselves "unavailable" for signing on July 2 - although this date - July 2 - is seen by John Adams as the true date of America's birthday.

Richard Henry Lee of Virginia was trying to push a signing on July 2nd. On that day the Continential Congress passed the resolution declaring the colonies free of British rule. Lee introduced the resolution in June 1776, and by July 2, two resolutions passed written by Lee and cleared the way for Congress to adopt a final draft. John Adams wanted to immediately rush the signing, as did many other delegates. Twelve of the 13 colonies' delegates voted yes (New York was absent) and the Declaration was then ordered to be authenticated and sent to the printers. It took a month for it to return for signing - on August 2 by delegates. The last delegate from Delaware didn't sign it until January 1777.

George Washington was so busy fighting the British that he could not sign it until a year later - on, get this - July 4, 1777. Cast a chart for sunrise on that date, a year later, and look to the Midheaven of the sunrise - 22-Pisces, with Cancer rising, Moon & Sun nearing conjunction; Jupiter fixing position out of tropical Cancer, and into Leo; Lunar Nodes are cardinal, with the Dragon's Head in Cancer, and Dragon's Tail in Capricorn; Venus is rising as Morning star in tropical Gemini; Mercury in Gemini trines Saturn in Libra, with transiting Mars in Libra. Obviously, this signing was a little more than simply "official" - I see Franklin & Jefferson's astrological hands with Washington's signing to the Declaration of Indpendence.

Back to Philadelphia in July 1776: Knowing the document was going to be approved, Franklin charted the Moon's course, spoke to Jefferson, and Jefferson, the author of the Declaration, stated on July 2 that the final draft would be ready by July 4th. The "disagreement" again, was mainly by Adams & others who felt it was ready to sign Tuesday. A "riff raff" sort of came about with delegates shouting they were ready then & there. This was passed off by Franklin, who, convinced Jefferson that July 4's transits were best. Jefferson agreed.

On Thursday, July 4, someone ordered that the Liberty Bell be rung from the Philadelphia State House, and it was, but people paid little attention to it at the time. Knowing how sly Franklin was - I would not doubt it one bit that he also had something to do with that as well. His fingers are found all over the times - and astrology was a major part of his strategies. This is common knowledge in Philadelphia circles.

Re/ the USA horoscope. One of the major problems with many astrologers is that they fight over "times" concerning Mundane Charts. Any astrologer with classical knowledge would know that a simple chart cast for sunrise of any day in history will provide one with the knowledge of potential events to come, or those that have taken place.

I read an ancient text called the "Pistis Sophia" where Mary Magdelene asks Jesus Christ about astrology, and casting horoscopes. Christ told her, and the apostles, that if the Fate (the Sun) is on the left side (rising) then the trained astrologer will forecast correctly. He stated that if the Fate (Sun) was found on the Right side (setting) that nothing the astrologer said would be true.

This came from the classical method of judicial astrology - casting sunrise charts to forecast. I have found it to work very, very well, and can read all the characteristics of the day - even for natal charts with, and without exact times. Even progress them.

Hope this helps.
There's so much to read and consider in that cluster-**** of a thread, that

I'm not sure I'll ever end up finishing reading it all.
Regardless, thank you for posting it
Important to read it all
because only then would you understand the complexity
I'll check that stuff out later, very busy now.
Thank you for the insights though :happy:

YonyGursho

Important to read it all
because only then would you understand the complexity

Somewhere in that huge thread someone made a very interesting point, that being that technically there is no such thing as a natal chart for the USA, seeing as any supposed birth of the USA would be COMPLETELY dependent on the constitution in place, but as we all know the constitution of the USA has been altered several times in the past.

So technically the USA being what it is is entirely dependent on it's constitution, and if that constitution changes or is altered, it wouldnt be the USA that it first was anymore.

Btw im just explaining what point the poster was making, I dont actually know how true any of it is. Which is why I want to know what you think, is it true or not?

JUPITERASC

Somewhere in that huge thread someone made a very interesting point, that being that technically there is no such thing as a natal chart for the USA, seeing as any supposed birth of the USA would be COMPLETELY dependent on the constitution in place, but as we all know the constitution of the USA has been altered several times in the past.

So technically the USA being what it is is entirely dependent on it's constitution, and if that constitution changes or is altered, it wouldnt be the USA that it first was anymore.

Btw im just explaining what point the poster was making, I dont actually know how true any of it is. Which is why I want to know what you think, is it true or not?
Fact is by the way that there are muliple USA charts :smile:
it is a very debateable topic

piercethevale

I am trying to find out how to create a progressed chart for the USA from scratch.

There are no websites that allow you to generate a progressed chart for the USA, does anyone know of any solutions? Any help would be much appreciated.

I have proven... at least to my own satisfaction and have made three accurate predictions form it... that the only birth chart to use for the United States is July 4, at 12:00:01 a.m. 1776, Philadelphia, Penn. I have a thread written back in 2012 where-in I introduce the chart and explain why it must be the true natal chart... the date for the announcement of the birth of the nation was chosen to be July 4th, 1776 it matters not when anything was signed as for it is what is in the mass consciousness as to when the birth of a nation occurs... as it is not a physical entity that you can see coming out of the womb...it is a concept, an intangible thing that was birthed into the minds of people... Ask any U.S Citizen at the stroke of midnight making it July 4th, as to, what day it is and they will reply, 'it is the anniversary of the birth of our nation'. If you had a lawsuit against the USA it would be valid for any grievance that occurred on or after from the moment it became July 4th, 1775 it would be valid...if it was for anything that happened a second before that midnight it wouldn't be valid in court. {I made those three prediction months before they occurred and made them known in two separate posts here in this forum and can give you the link to see for yourself if you so desire]

Go to astrodienst, that is to astro.com, make achart for that date and when you go to produce it on screen use the extended chart selection and that will show you a page where-in you will find a question asking you as to the "chart type" and next to that is a drop down menu offering many types of charts for a selection among which will be progressed natal charts and an an option to have the progressed natal chart and the natal chart produced as one superimposed upon the other...

I personally prefer to have just the progressed natal chart produced and work with it side by side to the natal... I can see how things "work" with one another a lot easier... because I started out doing this stuff back when we didn't have acess to computers that could produce a chart in less than a second...took mst of an afternoon just to produce one chart... so, that side by side method is what i started with, worked with for many years, and old dogs can learn new tricks...but if there's no need to...mneh.

Here's the progressed natal chart for the USA at present.

USA-natal-prog-for-Sept-13-2019.png

and here's a copy of the natal chart produced on March 19, 2012 for which I provide that note in case astrodienst has decided to "adjust" anything again...they like to do that to see if we are paying attention... [a joke, of course...then again... ]

USA-natal-II.jpg

I derived all the astrological Parts from it that I believed to be significantly important and there is a thread with them listed here at this link.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

You should be aware that since i first produced this chart I have since become convinced ...and my good friend, the renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, does so concur...that to determine present ephemeral activity's effect on the natal chart the natal positions must be adjusted as to the amount of the sidereal precession that has been undergone since the moment of it's birth... presently I have determined that amount to be [at July 4th of this year, that is 2019. to be 03* 24' 10" that is to say advance every natal position by that much... astrological Parts included. that is only for what presently effects the natal chart...so don't start referring to advanced positions for Sabian Symbols those will always be constant to the original natal position, that is to say the symbolic precept given for it at its birth will remain the governing principle of that particular Astrological Part as I have proven that Astrological Parts are symbolically active...to the Sabian Symbols that is. I recommend using only Dane Rudhyar's book on them for adequately accurate analysis...maybe even the perfect analysis? All I know for sure at this time is that no one has come close to Rudhyar for proven results.
The rate of advance of the Sidereal Zodiac is at o4.1958041 seconds of a degree, per average month... an average month being 30.4375 days

Last edited: