Juno: Your Karmic “Match Made In Heaven”

SagiCap

Will you let me know if you check it against your chart? I'd like to know if you find any merit to it. I'll try mine as well.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
Yes, I'm going to check this out more...

My Juno is in Virgo, conjunct my DC (it falls just into the 6th house)! So, I find that really interesting... it is like it is really reinforcing the idea of my partner being Virgo-like in some way.

This is difficult for me, because it opposes my Pisces rising, and squares my Sag MC, Sun, Mercury and Neptune! What a contradiction!:unsure:

SagiCap

My partner has Sun in Virgo, conjunct my DC and Juno!

That would seem to be a fundamentally intense bond. Wow. Very nice to hear!

I just checked my Juno and its conjunct Saturn Rx in Taurus to the degree. 4th house. Juno and Saturn oppose Venus and Jupiter. In other words, I'm *******...

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
That would seem to be a fundamentally intense bond. Wow. Very nice to hear!

I just checked my Juno and its conjunct Saturn Rx in Taurus to the degree. 4th house. Juno and Saturn oppose Venus and Jupiter. In other words, I'm *******...

No! I don't think you're ******! Not at all... Perhaps some challenges for you though, with Venus in Scorpio opposite Juno.

How have you experienced this? Do you find that you seek those Taurean traits in a committed partner?

In that radio show, she talked about Juno in Taurus needing a solid, stable, sensual and results oriented person. Someone who recognises talent and beauty and can provide a sense of physical stability and give you a tangible sense of self worth. You need to feel valued.
Do you relate to that?

Last edited:

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
Marguerite Manning says, of Juno in Virgo:

You need someone who is efficient, confident, technically skilled and hardworking.

You need someone who makes you feel significant by solving your problems and applauding your physical abilities and watching out for your health.

They must be able to overlook your imperfections and get you to do the same in yourself.

I can certainly relate to these things, and I definitely value these things in my partner. Interesting.

I think that you still need to look at other factors indicating attraction too...but it is quite fascinating what she says regarding Juno indicating what you really need to commit to a person. So, there may be other factors that point towards initial attraction, but without those Juno traits you won't be willing to make that commitment...hmmm...

I think it is interesting that she says that the traits of your Juno sign, are the things that you did not get from your past life partner, and therefore are the things that you need from your partner in this life.

Last edited:

scorpittarian

my Juno's in Libra square Uranus/Neptune. I haven't read any good stuff about these aspects & I do relate to the Juno square Neptune aspect leading you to stay in a relationship out of sympathy or compassion. Moreover, Juno square Uranus is very much like Venus square Uranus...instant attraction & sudden loss of interest.

Every guy who manages to keep me attracted for more than a few weeks has to have a planet or ascendant in Aries right opp my Juno. My first flame(and the only guy who I kind of still have a soft corner for) has his Jupiter/Mars in Libra tightly conjunct my Juno.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
my Juno's in Libra square Uranus/Neptune. I haven't read any good stuff about these aspects & I do relate to the Juno square Neptune aspect leading you to stay in a relationship out of sympathy or compassion.

Hi scorpittarian!

Interesting about the Juno square Neptune aspect...I have this, and can certainly relate to what you say here. Wow! I hadn't heard this before, but it definitely rings true for me.

Very insightful...Thanks for sharing :happy:

akp124

My Juno is in Libra in the tenth house. It squares Chiron, but I don't use Chiron. lol
Other than that, it conjuncts Mars and the Sun.

Last edited:

akp124

I did a bit more research on my Juno....

Apparently, the person I will end up with will be charming and help me advance in my career. So no fun for me. :D So basically it will be a Hillary Clinton type of marriage...

Mimi

Juno in Scorpio, trine Jupiter, sextile Uranus... It is one degree before 2nd house, so, i believe i should look it like it is in 2nd, and not in 1st...

Skyseer

Juno in Capricorn, exactly square Chiron, and exactly quincunx my ascendant.:(

I've not studied much into this, but it doesn't sound like a very positive configuration. :/

Ixaee

My Juno is also in Virgo... 2nd house, squaring Neptune, squaring Venus, trining Mars.

And it is the type I gravitate to.... a man who GROUNDS me in some way.. but is also somewhat submissive to me.

A sober, intelligent, loving force (virgo), who's masculine (trine Mars) and who may be a little hard on me at times (square Venus/Neptune).

Last edited:

virgo18

Wednesday, January 26th and get up close and personal with Juno: the asteroid that represents the missing ingredient from every short term relationship you’ve ever suffered through: your soul’s long term commitment to love.

Oh Crack! Juno is in the same degree, sign, and equally aspected as the ruler of my 7th house. So there is nothing very amazing here for me. :pinched:

d00dle

i have juno in Scorpio! thanx god haha im head over heels for this scorpio girl. would this increase my chance with Scorpio?

labelledujour

I have Juno in Virgo in the 8th house sextile my Moon and Mercury, trining my Saturn and Neptune. Well, guess what? I'm engaged to a Virgo who is pragmatic and idealistic at the same time. My ex was a Virgo and much older than me, but now I realize what was missing back then.

AllieStar

I'm looking for 2nd partner..
My natal chart shows Juno in Aquarius in 12th House. Juno is Sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius in 10th House, and Square Chiron in Scorpio in 8th House.
I also have a Yod pointing to Neptune in Libra in 7th House (Neptune conjunct Parte Fortuna also in 7th House). The Yod is Mercury in Pisces in 12th House Quintile Neptune; Venus in Taurus in 2nd House Quintile Neptune.

I was divorced once. A second relationship seemed perfect at first; it was expansive, optimistic.. (I was not aware of Juno at the time but Juno describes him nearly perfectly.) … He has Juno in Capricorn in 10th House, Juno Quintile Neptune in Scorpio in 8th House, and Juno Semisquare Pluto in Leo in 6th House. The relationship ended abruptly and with no further contact – his choice. In retrospect from my view, I believe past hurts (Chiron) influenced our breakup. I have worked to understand my role.

The questions are:

1. Am I correct in correlating the Juno Square Chiron as old wounds impacted the relationship end?
2. Juno transit is in Scorpio in 8th House. Does the transit supplement my Natal chart understanding?
3. Since I have been married once, does the Yod to my 7th House still apply? Or, is my 9th House (empty) now in play?
Thank You.