Is this my destiny to be alone

TMA

Hi

Following is my details
DOB 10 june 1986
TOB 6;45 am
Place karachi , pakistan
Female

After failure of affair then marriage despite of good intentions and efforts, now i am trying to focus solely on my career and social work. Just want to know do I have destiny to be alone?

Regards

TMA

Attachments

• 28 may 2017.jpg
    28 may 2017.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 65

RishiRahul

Hi

Following is my details
DOB 10 june 1986
TOB 6;45 am
Place karachi , pakistan
Female

After failure of affair then marriage despite of good intentions and efforts, now i am trying to focus solely on my career and social work. Just want to know do I have destiny to be alone?

Regards

TMA

Hello,
Yes, you are correct that despite well meant intentions relations are going astray due to they perceiving you to be somewhat aggressive which is quite true.

I wonder if you have been attracted to the younger opposite sex, while relations begin sudden.

Also that you are being forced to end up lonely over the years, which is expected to continue till 2019 is over with mercury mahadasa, at least.
It is as if you are just not able to accept what happening to you from your very inside..........

You observe your father very affectionately should take his influence as positive.

good luck,

RishiRahul

TMA

Hello,
Yes, you are correct that despite well meant intentions relations are going astray due to they perceiving you to be somewhat aggressive which is quite true.

I wonder if you have been attracted to the younger opposite sex, while relations begin sudden.

Also that you are being forced to end up lonely over the years, which is expected to continue till 2019 is over with mercury mahadasa, at least.
It is as if you are just not able to accept what happening to you from your very inside..........

You observe your father very affectionately should take his influence as positive.

good luck,

RishiRahul

Thank you for your response,

Yes they perceived me aggressive and its true but they were miser, greedy and disrespectful. I was even deprived of basic house hold items....

you are also right about I was very much attracted to the younger opposite sex, while relations begin sudden.

Now suddenly my that old crush is again trying to approach me and I am really confuse. Will he become my soulmate?I really don"t know what is happening inside and outside me.

RishiRahul

Thank you for your response,

Yes they perceived me aggressive and its true but they were miser, greedy and disrespectful. I was even deprived of basic house hold items....

you are also right about I was very much attracted to the younger opposite sex, while relations begin sudden.

Now suddenly my that old crush is again trying to approach me and I am really confuse. Will he become my soulmate?I really don"t know what is happening inside and outside me.

I wonder why your query reminds me of March & Oct 2017?!

Was he trying to return post March 2017? Or what?

RishiRahul

TMA

Thank you for response

for few months....?? means that would not be long term?
My next dhasha i.e mercury will start in june 2018..... Will it be able to give me marital blessing...................
I am less concern about only being married now and more about how marital life will be.......

TranceAddict

In my 4 years of joining this site, This is the first time I have seen a question from a Pakistani Person. As I'm a Pakistani too so it feels good to know

Anyways....

You have to remember one thing : There will be power struggles and a lot of heat in relationships. Because Mars is in the 7th house and in the sign of Sagittarius. As Mars is in the fire sign, this creates a lot of heat. Either you are very aggressive to your relationships or your partner is.
Your 7th lord is in the 9th house. Ketu in the 5th house is aspecting your 7th lord by its 5th aspect.
This year jupiter will be transiting in Libra (Your 5th house) and will aspect the natal Jupiter from its 5th aspect so it shows that you will certainly meet your second life partner in during 2017 to 2018. Mercury Mahadasha will be starting on May 2018 so your life will take a turn. You will get married after 2019.

Peace

Hkk

Account Closed
I really want a family and children :innocent:

Your only early 30s ppl have kids at 50 these days. Times have changed.

Pluto in 5th house makes you obsessed about having children. Usually you get what you want with Pluto there but not without a lot of drama which looks like you have had. Be patient. Get out there have fun meet the right ppl be around the right ppl.

TMA

Your only early 30s ppl have kids at 50 these days. Times have changed.

Pluto in 5th house makes you obsessed about having children. Usually you get what you want with Pluto there but not without a lot of drama which looks like you have had. Be patient. Get out there have fun meet the right ppl be around the right ppl.

Yes i am obsessed about having children and i have gone through lot of drama in my life.................

I am trying to be chill and have fun but want to know when my life will be normal........... i had high hopes with my mercury dasha.... it has improved my financial conditions and also i have relocated but love life is still stagnant and dull :unsure: