On reading the d10 chart

Doodleloo

Hi,

Would you read the d10 just like the lagna chart, or are there a couple of things you need to look for differently? I've never tried reading the divisional charts. Attached is my own d10 for reference.

Attachments

• d10.PNG
    d10.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 26

TranceAddict

Hi,

Would you read the d10 just like the lagna chart, or are there a couple of things you need to look for differently? I've never tried reading the divisional charts. Attached is my own d10 for reference.

When reading your d10 chart 1st of all look at the placement of 10th lord of d1 in d10 chart.. and the placement of 10th lord of d10 in d10 chart... This will show the work environment along with your career.

Your 10th lord of d10 Mer is in 3rd house of communication in the sign of aquarius!!.. So you can be a communicator of scientific knowledge or any career related to communication . You can also be a teacher because mercury is a karka of students..There are many other ways to determine your career. I used only one...

Last edited:

TranceAddict

How did you determine scientific knowledge from that?

Those with mercury in Aquarius take great mental leaps forward and are geared towards LOGICAL and OBJECTIVE thinking. In some texts Mercury is said to be exalted in Aquarius!!!.... Remember Virgo and Aquarius are scientific signs.. Virgo is said to be more precise and calculative about things while Aquarius is more about abstraction..!!

Doodleloo

Hmm I see. Well in my d9, Mercury is in virgo in the 2nd, which some say is the exaltation sign, so that's interesting that I have both. So far what has been said about my mercury for communication hasn't been wrong.