View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2007, 08:07 AM

Re: Do cusps also apply to your moon and rising sign?

I apologize for going off topic here but Arian, there is one method which I dont have on my website which can be used for finding the sign of the Ascendant. Its primarily used in Horary Astrology in an attempt to make sure the chart is fit to be judged but it works just as well for Nativities. To verify your Ascendant, you simply look to the place on your body that your Ascendant rules and if you have a mark (specifically a birth mark or a large mole) then you can be confident that your Ascendant is correct. This mark is the largest mark on your body. If your Ascendant is Aries for example, you will have a significantly sized mole or birthmark on your face or head (which may be hard to see because it can be under your hair, I believe (extreme) freckles are also considered for this mark as well). If it is Piscean the you will have that mark on your foot. Its fairly simple and used to make sure Horary chart Ascendants describe the Querent. I know you have expressed concern over your exact Ascendant prior to this so I thought I would mention this as it came to me. Try it and see if you can find that mark. Again, sorry for going off topic.
Astrology Books, Treatise, Readings & more!
The Following User Says Thank You to astro.teacher For This Useful Post:
Ex Parrot (12-26-2014)