scorpio and emotions

Hekate

I found Scorpio people (and people with strong Scorpio) a little bit disappointing, actually.
I have a lot of time to deal with Scorpio people, maybe because I belong to a Water Sun. Although I have Pluto in Ist H., which in my case means expecially strong will, ambitious personality, but also thoughts about hidden secrets and death, at the same time a have also a strong Leo in my chart and don't like very much emotionally sheltered people. I like to be with sensible and openhearted people with a lot of sense of humor, who like to have also fun in their life, whom I can speak about everything. I am mostly a very sociable person (although I don't deal with everyone) with Libra rising. This is what I miss about the sign of Scorpio. In fact, I find it quite boring, also if it can sounds strange (in terms of astrology). One thing that I noticed about this sign is, along with a total lack of humor, and that I really repude, is their abscence of mental elasticity and a tendency to hide their thoughts (not just feelings) about something...they are not a good people to speak with and sometimes they are too critical, mostly with no clear constructive reason. Present also mysanthropy, maybe because they are really those mean, actually.

What to say? Really disappointed. :sideways:

Last edited:
I did not read this entire thread but I'm glad to help you out. I feel as if other people cannot properly sympathize with my feelings. I LOVE to share emotions (Libra Venus) but only with the people I'm in a serious relationship/friendships with. People don't understand my deep feelings. This sounds selfish, I know. I hate people who cry and whine for attention. I do not wish to be so superficial, so I keep it to myself. You do not wait for the Scorpio to warm up to you, they wait till you're ready. Scorpio Suns are just generally secretive people. The mystery adds on to the sex appeal. You can marry one and still not know them well. :devil:

---
Scorpio Sun
Pisces Moon
Mercury Scorpio
Moon Square Pluto
Venus Sextile Pluto
Mars in the 8H
Pluto in 7H