No job No Love (Desperately pleading for help)

nofate

Hi kshantaram,
Can you give me a brief interpretation of the planetary movement and its impact on me? I get a brief idea of what you're trying to say to me. Contextualising it is a little difficult for me.
The 1.5 yr ketu transit will hinder my career? Tending to foreign lands means migrating abroad?
Right now i am in sade sati peak phase. It is supposed to get over by 2020. Then the last (i.e 3rd phase will come).
So sun-mars own scorpio 11th will delay my employment chances?
The jup now transit sun-mars badhaka scorpio 11th stress will also hinder my chances of employment?
The trine elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage-vocation means that my career will take off after marriage?
The year-end jup moves to mer-sag 11th, mer lord 9th for luck and lord 6th for employment, gains through education-employment-communications-writings etc. So by the year-end my situation should improve?
Venus lord 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position,
over own libra 9th for luck- so a debilitated venus won't be nagative for me?
Someone told me that I have partial kaal sarp dosh. The effects of which are over after reaching 27 yrs of age. Is that true? Or will it stay lifelong?

Looking for clarification. I would like to thank you for your invaluable time and effort in reading my chart. Grateful to you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi kshantaram,

Can you give me a brief interpretation of the planetary movement and its impact on me? I get a brief idea of what you're trying to say to me. Contextualising it is a little difficult for me.

The 1.5 yr ketu transit will hinder my career?

Separative ketu transit acq-sat 2nd for 1.5yr Will tend to detach from family-finances-employment,
pain-injury-surgery to care; sat karaka for health, employment;

Right now i am in sade sati peak phase. It is supposed to get over by 2020. Then the last (i.e 3rd phase will come).

Peak phase over; final phase sat transit own cap first, good for growth,
though under mild stress transit 2nd from moon sag.

So sun-mars own badhaka scorpio 11th stress-delay in income-gains-friendships, and health issues;
The jup now transit sun-mars badhaka scorpio 11th stress-delay in gains through teaching-advisory-research roles;

The trine elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage-vocation means that my career will take off after marriage?

jup scorpio trine cancer supportive of marriage-relationship prospects;
though under stress-delay jup badhaka scorpio 11th for friendships-relationships.

The year-end jup moves to mer-sag 11th, mer lord 9th for luck and lord 6th for employment, gains through education-employment-communications-writings etc. So by the year-end my situation should improve? YES

Venus lord 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position,
over own libra 9th for luck- so a debilitated venus won't be nagative for me?

venus own libra good/strong, not debilated?

Venus own 9th for luck good seeking splendor in life; venus lord 5th for luck-edu-position etc over 9th for luck;
10th lord venus negating to 9th, negating career towards university teaching roles/arts etc;

Someone told me that I have partial kaal sarp dosh. The effects of which are over after reaching 27 yrs of age.
Is that true? Or will it stay lifelong?

Will effect whenever rahu-ketu transit the planets in quick sequence,
ketu having begun it's fresh cycle beginning with transit sat acq and others subsequently every 1.5yr
over moon, sun, mars, venus, jup etc for next 9 years to care; prayers to Lord Ganapathy.

Looking for clarification. I would like to thank you for your invaluable time and effort in reading my chart.
Grateful to you.

hope clarifications above help.

hope jup year end moving to own sag-mer 11th for gains will help;
mer lord 9th for luck;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

nofate

hope clarifications above help.

hope jup year end moving to own sag-mer 11th for gains will help;
mer lord 9th for luck;

wishing well, kshantaram
Thank you for your invaluable time and effort in reading my chart, Kshantaram. All well wishes to you too.

aymasutra

Do remedies of saturn, you have sadhe sati over you. You should be pure by mind and stop taking alcohol if you take so.

Your auspicious time will begin in 2020 but little bit improvement you can see only specially after surya mahadasa you will be fine.

As remedy do worship of lord saturn, worship lord hanuman, recite vadvanal strotra daily 7 times and also give water to sun everyday in morning.

nofate

Do remedies of saturn, you have sadhe sati over you. You should be pure by mind and stop taking alcohol if you take so.

Your auspicious time will begin in 2020 but little bit improvement you can see only specially after surya mahadasa you will be fine.

As remedy do worship of lord saturn, worship lord hanuman, recite vadvanal strotra daily 7 times and also give water to sun everyday in morning.

Thank you, aymasutra. I recite hanuman Chalisa everyday. Did not know about vadvanal strotra ; will recite it everyday 7 times.
Should I wear any gemstone to reduce sade sati effects? I currently wear ruby in my ring finger.
Thank you for your invaluable time and effort.

aymasutra

vadvanal stotra is the most powerful strotra of lord hanuman not known in India by people but has very quick effect over life. In very complicated, tough situations where all became dark and all door are closed this strotra and show you divine light of hope again.

It gives you protection from evil power, saturn rahu mars like cruel planet problem, it gives you protection from accident, misfortunes.

Also work in finance, health issues as per rule person should recite it 11 times daily minimum to see effect, follow bramhcharya rules also do not take alcohol, non veg, egg and do not make relation with outside girl or women, if married so avoid making relation when using this strotra.

do till one month and see the changes over your life, something good will 100% happen for you, i cannot say how, but something will be there as help that will reduce or remove the problem. mentally you will be strong

for sadhe sati, take iron bowl, fill it with mustard oil and see your face inside it and donate it in shani temple lamp at saturday evening,

donate iron, black leather, black cloth, black lentil black sesame after moving over head 8 times to beggar or priest of shani temple only.

Wear lapis lazuli in panchdhatu ring at saturday energized or shani yantra prepared in panchdhatu at gold smith you can contact to make the one for you in your local town.

om praam preem praoum sah shanicharyeh namah is shani mantra that you can recite every evening, after sun set, seat on black cloth, face north side, light mustard oil lamp and using rudraksh or black agate rosary recite this 501 times for blessing and benefits.

nofate

vadvanal stotra is the most powerful strotra of lord hanuman not known in India by people but has very quick effect over life. In very complicated, tough situations where all became dark and all door are closed this strotra and show you divine light of hope again.

It gives you protection from evil power, saturn rahu mars like cruel planet problem, it gives you protection from accident, misfortunes.

Also work in finance, health issues as per rule person should recite it 11 times daily minimum to see effect, follow bramhcharya rules also do not take alcohol, non veg, egg and do not make relation with outside girl or women, if married so avoid making relation when using this strotra.

do till one month and see the changes over your life, something good will 100% happen for you, i cannot say how, but something will be there as help that will reduce or remove the problem. mentally you will be strong

for sadhe sati, take iron bowl, fill it with mustard oil and see your face inside it and donate it in shani temple lamp at saturday evening,

donate iron, black leather, black cloth, black lentil black sesame after moving over head 8 times to beggar or priest of shani temple only.

Wear lapis lazuli in panchdhatu ring at saturday energized or shani yantra prepared in panchdhatu at gold smith you can contact to make the one for you in your local town.

om praam preem praoum sah shanicharyeh namah is shani mantra that you can recite every evening, after sun set, seat on black cloth, face north side, light mustard oil lamp and using rudraksh or black agate rosary recite this 501 times for blessing and benefits.

Thank you, aymasutra.
I will try to do this. Thank you for your time and effort. May you have a happy and fortune filled life.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated-moderated for current transits :
as per western placidus chart :

hope find helpful take stock, do share salient pointwise feedbacks :

asc lord sat over own acq first,
growth-riches through technology-innovation-public admin-mass supervision-Law-justice;
hope sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap asc enables realise these aspects, hopefully.

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit own cap-rahu first under final sade-sati
, transit 2nd from moon sag,
ambitious and hardworking; pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc to care;
rahu-ketu overlapping reverse transits causing life-style changes to care;

sat cap elevated aspect libra 10th for career;

moon sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, optimistic, impulsive;
prone to colds; aptitude for psychology;

jup year ahead transit moon-mer sag 11/12,

mer lord 9th for luck and lord 6th for employment,
moon lord 7th for marriage-relationship;

gains through education-employment-communications-writings
and marriage prospects in foreign lands perhaps,
rahu transit cancer 7th, foreign relationships again;

jup effective mid-course march-june 019 to watch for;

prayers to Lord Ganapathy, offer red flowers Mon evenings;
prayers to saint of faith, yellow flowers wed evenings;

do promptly ack, and discuss feedbacks how true-false-insightful-helpful-remedies etc,
traits-talents-health-prospects etc etc

btw what are your qualifications and work experience and goals-plans;

wishing well, chart has positive placements of sat-venus-mer;
sun-mars too over 11th for gains though under stress-delay;
prone to heart-urological-piles inflammations;
hope the whole chart reading earlier helps reflect adapt and integrate
ideas from the chart as relevant, could share salient pointwise feedacks.

kshantaram

Last edited:

nofate

Hi kshantaram,
Thank you for updating my chart for current transits.
I am a law graduate. I don't have any work experience. I applied to private firms and have been trying for a government job since the time I graduated in 2016. I tried research organizations, think tanks too. IT has happened one too many times that a few do give me a call for the next stage of the recruitment process but either they cancel it midway or never get back to me.
"growth-riches through technology-innovation-public admin-mass supervision";- I have been advised to get into the technology domain, but sadly I don't have the aptitude or experience for the same. If it means working in technology law, then that seems plausible. Although the long gap due to unemployment really negates my chances unless there's a chance of miracles happening. I have studied Public admin ( I liked it, was good at it too, I guess). But mostly public admin jobs are through government recruitment. So I don't know.
"sat-ketu 1.5yr transit own cap-rahu first under final sade-sati",- I think i am at the second stage of sade sati - (the peak one) which would be over in 2020.?
"mer lord 9th for luck and lord 6th for employment,
moon lord 7th for marriage-relationship"
- But in my natal chart mercury is the lord of 7, 10 house and is in 12th house?
"prone to heart-urological-piles inflammations;"- I do have a sensitive stomach. So yes.