Thomas H Burgoyne

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Perhaps it would be interesting to see what other groups were doing in the first quarter of the 20th century, the Nazi symbol was obviously chosen because of the Thule Society:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The swastika was first used by the Nazi Party in the inaugural meeting of the Starnberg branch of NSDAP on 20th May 1920, on this day ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset on 19 May 1920, where the Sun set along the horizon with both Sirius and Alnilam
bw5bd88079.png

www.answers.com...

The above is a rare alignment that needs explaining.
I said it was rare due to location, as there is a narrow path through Europe that you can get Alignments where both Alnilam and Sirius are on the horizon.
So to get the the alignments which i feel was intentional, then the location and date was chosen with care!
Perhaps as i have mentioned the Nazi's the next diagram will clear this up for you with a rare alignment with location that doesn't happen every year.

This next date doesn't happen every year where modern midnight day marker was used for the start of the German Workers Party on 5th January 1919, where Jupiter and Sirius culminating at Due South although Jupiter is slightly out of one degree, but this doesn't happen again until 2002, as the orbit of Jupiter around the Sun takes 11.86 years.
en.wikipedia.org...
oo5bce076f.png

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
It must be noted that i am an archaeoastronomer that studies the beliefs of astrologers though the ages, i sit on the fence regarding this and respect astrologers knowledge.
en.wikipedia.org...
Using Jupiter aligned to Sirius culminating is very interesting, Jupiter is the king of planets that beliefs indicate that it would expand the influence of Sirius and give the German Workers Party good fortune, link below:-
cafeastrology.com...
link to astronomy involving Jupiter below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The belief system i'm using is probably the most ancient form of astrology as explained below:-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The Georgia Guidestones was unveiled on 22nd March 1980, near Vernal Equinox, midnight day marker was used with Alnilam setting in West.
I have used Elberton, Georgia as a fix as it is very near, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Rosicrucian Fellowships Constitution was on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington.
Ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker used with Sirius rising with the Sun, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graphs below:-

ci5dfe33ee.png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I'm a bit long winded about all this as i can not find dates for The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light or The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, but i can find the date of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, that Crowley belonged to, the Isis-Urania Temple was consecrated on 1st March 1888, i'll show paran alignment tomorrow in London, it is enough for today!

http://www.byzant.com/Mystical/Scriptorium/GoldenDawn.aspx

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I'm a bit long winded about all this as i can not find dates for The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light or The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, but i can find the date of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, that Crowley belonged to, the Isis-Urania Temple was consecrated on 1st March 1888, i'll show paran alignment tomorrow in London, it is enough for today!

We would expect the Hermetic Order of the GOLDEN DAWN to use ancient Egyptian sunrise day marker, which they did at location of London, Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star then clicked onto the Nadir or I.C., as shown on astronomy graph below:-

al5dbd53a1.png

Opal

Premium Member
Burgoyne died in 1894 having been called a fraud by the Luxor Order. Not sure what the fraud was, I will keep looking, Crowley would have been about 20 when Burgoyne died.

He was the secretary, when fraud was claimed. Probably a money thing.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

He was crazy, Crowley, and The Golden dawn. He irritates me. Like I have encountered him, bugs me, feeling. Past life ****?

Most of the Orders were into higher thought, alchemy. Crowley was an egocentric ***. Wanted to open portals. I am surprised by how long he lived.

I feel, we overlook, important writers, and talk way too much on Crowley, who was ejected from everywhere he went. I can't read his stuff, it rolls my eyes.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I hate Crowley, especially how he used women under his spell, however he fascinates me like a dangerous cobra, i have read all his books but i don't like him at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Hirsig
There was a time when Crowley called up the demon Choronzon, it must have been a terrifying experience....for the demon, fancy coming face to face with Crowley, i bet the poor demon was never the same again, LOL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

mx5c59a19a.png

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
When we read about Thomas H. Burgoyne, we find connections between Peter Davidson, Theodor Reuss, Aleister Crowley, and Karl Kellner, i am not sure if they all had contact but some did:-
https://www.sueyounghistories.com/2009-06-13-thomas-henry-burgoyne-1855-1894/
You can see this by other links below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Brotherhood_of_Light
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Brotherhood_of_Luxor

Central to these rituals is Hermes Trismegistus, there is no real evidence that he existed but obviously some believe he did.

I thought i would deal with Theodor Reuss first as he was very influencial during the period.
I thought i would start with the Illuminati.
P;ease scroll down link to 6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati in 1895, please note date of date of 12 March 1901 in Berlin and 19 November 1786 in Regensburg.
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...
The original Illuminati aligned to 1st May 1776
en.wikipedia.org...
They originally aligned to Walpurgis_Night.
en.wikipedia.org...
Also known as Witches Night

Below is an astronomy graph of the Sun rising on 19 November 1786 in Regensburg, Germany, this is called the Sunrise day marker
um5bd87f14.png

Please note it is highly probable by links above that Thomas H. Burgoyne was also involved in sex magic like Crowley, i'm not keen on ritual magic and using astrology methods, apart from anything else, i feel it is highly dangerous! I have never been involved but my knowledge is as a researcher or a ghost buster, i found it very scary!

david starling

Please note it is highly probable by links above that Thomas H. Burgoyne was also involved in sex magic like Crowley, i'm not keen on ritual magic and using astrology methods, apart from anything else, i feel it is highly dangerous! I have never been involved but my knowledge is as a researcher or a ghost buster, i found it very scary!

Monk, that's the Sun marking the Ascendant in astrology. In the ancient Roman religion, Apollo drove the chariot of the Sun, personified as Sol, through the Gates of the East at dawn. Apollo was derived by the ancient Greeks from the Egyptian solar version of Horus, son of Osirus and Isis. Horus guarded the Sun, personified as Ra, as it passed through the underworld, realm of Osirus, and ensured it would rise at dawn.
Ra travelled on the solar barge on a river around the Earth. The chariot carrying Helios/Sol also traveled on a river, and the horses pulling it were gifts from the Sea-ruler Poseidon/Neptune.
The word "horoscope" was derived from Horus, meaning "watcher of the hour". The word "horizon" is also from Horus. Most astrologers don't realize how much of the ancient Egyptian culture is included in our Greco-Roman astrology.

Opal

Premium Member

I guess, in my head, I think that they are con artists and/or cultists when they go down that road. I like studying astrology, the ages, natal, horary, mundane, whatever, but, when people try mind games and control ****, well you know, you are Scorpio Ascending too.

Opal

Premium Member
Monk, that's the Sun marking the Ascendant in astrology. In the ancient Roman religion, Apollo drove the chariot of the Sun, personified as Sol, through the Gates of the East at dawn. Apollo was derived by the ancient Greeks from the Egyptian solar version of Horus, son of Osirus and Isis. Horus guarded the Sun, personified as Ra, as it passed through the underworld, realm of Osirus, and ensured it would rise at dawn.
Ra travelled on the solar barge on a river around the Earth. The chariot carrying Helios/Sol also traveled on a river, and the horses pulling it were gifts from the Sea-ruler Poseidon/Neptune.
The word "horoscope" was derived from Horus, meaning "watcher of the hour". The word "horizon" is also from Horus. Most astrologers don't realize how much of the ancient Egyptian culture is included in our Greco-Roman astrology.

Nice, thanks David

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I hate Crowley, especially how he used women under his spell, however he fascinates me like a dangerous cobra, i have read all his books but i don't like him at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Hirsig
There was a time when Crowley called up the demon Choronzon, it must have been a terrifying experience....for the demon, fancy coming face to face with Crowley, i bet the poor demon was never the same again, LOL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

mx5c59a19a.png

Such a pity that he was a fellow Libra Sun. I usually like Libra’s.

Monk

Premium Member
I guess, in my head, I think that they are con artists and/or cultists when they go down that road. I like studying astrology, the ages, natal, horary, mundane, whatever, but, when people try mind games and control ****, well you know, you are Scorpio Ascending too.
I have no idea if you are a "modern" astrologer Opal, but with using Chiron, you have a very interesting Kite.
If you use Pluto it is fairly near the MC with a Scorpio rising so yes you have twitchy nose as i have LOL.
If i didn't show date, place or time, could i put your parans on private download so only astrologers and members can see it, it is 8 pages written by Brady.
Don't worry your parans are good, Venus is in paran with Sirius and you have a connection to a Royal Persian Star.
Sorry for the spotlight, but i want to know how accurate the report is.

Monk

Premium Member
My Ghost Busting days are long gone but membership details of joining the oldest of all paranormal investigating societies is below:-

vt5bb659d0.png

Monk

Premium Member
At that time i lived in Enfield, and was involved with a lot of paranormal activity, but mostly trying to help an 11 year old girl who had been playing with an Ouija board, it was frightening!
pw5bb65a13.png

Opal

Premium Member
I have no idea if you are a "modern" astrologer Opal, but with using Chiron, you have a very interesting Kite.
If you use Pluto it is fairly near the MC with a Scorpio rising so yes you have twitchy nose as i have LOL.
If i didn't show date, place or time, could i put your parans on private download so only astrologers and members can see it, it is 8 pages written by Brady.
Don't worry your parans are good, Venus is in paran with Sirius and you have a connection to a Royal Persian Star.
Sorry for the spotlight, but i want to know how accurate the report is.

I am a modern astrologer student. You have my permission to post as you said. Thank you. I am very curious. I will be honest with my opinion.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
At that time i lived in Enfield, and was involved with a lot of paranormal activity, but mostly trying to help an 11 year old girl who had been playing with an Ouija board, it was frightening!
pw5bb65a13.png

We’re you able to help her?

Opal

Premium Member
pw5bb65a13.png

How did you get the scar over your left eye?

You look so serious, they should have let you smile. 😄

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Yes we helped Janet, but she never really recovered, a few years ago i saw her on TV, but she looked like a frightened rabbit, bless her!
In 1977 i was a junior investigator attached to Maurice Grosse.
The Conjuring 2 film was loosely based on the events but hardly accurate, the most accurate Drama would be "The Enfield Haunting", that stays accurate to events 95%.

fv5e0f60fd.png

Last edited: