and they're off

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal and Jup,
I'm only guessing you both live in the US or Canada like Waybread, the above information will work there, as it is in the Northern Hemisphere, usaully you can find your location by using wikipedia that will tell you Longitude.
However it will not work in Southern Hemisphere like Australia as "Summer Time" is applied.

If you live out in the sticks, it is better as you don't get light pollution, but we have to pray for a non cloudy night.
If you are busy on New Years Eve you can observe this the night before by adding 4 minutes to what i explained on previous thread section.

You need to move out of the city by Due or True South, so the sky isn't darkened by light pollution, but you need the APP for your phone featured on link below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZPthgl7WI

You then position yourself looking towards True South and watch Sirius culminate by drawing a line up into the sky, thats what i call Celestial Fireworks LOL!

The way to find Sirius is watch for the constellation Orion, the Belt of Orion points to Sirius!

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
954722_646892721991613_538244256_n.jpg

Observe the man on the far left, with Air on his tunic. I wonder if the other elementals are visble in other pictures?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal and Jup,
I'm only guessing you both live in the US or Canada like Waybread, yes, I am in Western Canada now. the above information will work there, as it is in the Northern Hemisphere, usaully you can find your location by using wikipedia that will tell you Longitude.
However it will not work in Southern Hemisphere like Australia as "Summer Time" is applied.

If you live out in the sticks, it is better as you don't get light pollution, but we have to pray for a non cloudy night.
If you are busy on New Years Eve you can observe this the night before by adding 4 minutes to what i explained on previous thread section.
I will be busy, I will observe the night before!

You need to move out of the city by Due or True South, so the sky isn't darkened by light pollution, but you need the APP for your phone featured on link below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZPthgl7WI

You then position yourself looking towards True South and watch Sirius culminate by drawing a line up into the sky, thats what i call Celestial Fireworks LOL!

The way to find Sirius is watch for the constellation Orion, the Belt of Orion points to Sirius!

I will do this Monk. thank you!

Opal

Premium Member
I like the Druidic philosophy, that I have read.

Start by sitting on the grass and observing 1 square foot of real estate, for a day. Observe the goings on of the earthlings.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Ottawa is below, on link which will show Longitude at top right, it is 75*W41'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa

The calcalation is very easy here, for every 15 degrees, you see the same as Greenwich, UK.

15+15+15+15+15=75 degrees.
41 minutes is nearly three quarters of a degree, so just add 3 minutes to see Sirius culminate at New Year.

Would you like to hear my research about Canada?
Don't worry, nothing bad, but obviously about secret societies, not all of them are bad but interesting!

Monk

Premium Member
The Order of the Solar Temple wasn't exactly connected to Canada, but some of the murders did happen there, there were a lot of suicides, they all thought they were going to meet up again near Sirius, this is mentioned on second paragraph down that i pinned:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple#Mass_murders_and_suicides

To find Sirius, first look for the constellation of Orion, it is so easy to see in the sky if you have no light pollution, the 3 stars that make up the Belt of Orion actual point to Sirius, link below will explain:-
https://earthsky.org/sky-archive/use-orions-belt-to-find-two-other-stars-2006
May the Eye of Horus be with you...What Sacred Geometry shape is formed by the image below? It is still Christmas so i like a Quizz!
hourglass-nebula-fog-hourglass-fog-mycn18.jpg
devils eye illustration, devils, eye, illustration, hourglass nebula, fog, hourglass fog, mycn18, planetary fog, constellation fly
I'm going to bed soon, so dont expect a reply to any message.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Most people are fascinated by "The Golden Boy" that sits above and on the dome of the Manitoba Building, which is the god Hermes or Mercury, the statue was placed there on 21st November 1919, link below:-

https://dosmagazine.com/en/the-golden-boy-in-manitoba/

As Hermes is the messenger of the gods, I wonder what message he has for us on 21st November 1919?
I think he would be saying "look at the West at sunrise for a rare alignment"

At some locations both Alnilam and Sirius can set in the West, as the Sun rises, and Manitoba is one of them on that day, graphs below:-
ml5bdc6627.png

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Ottawa is below, on link which will show Longitude at top right, it is 75*W41'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa

The calcalation is very easy here, for every 15 degrees, you see the same as Greenwich, UK.

15+15+15+15+15=75 degrees.
41 minutes is nearly three quarters of a degree, so just add 3 minutes to see Sirius culminate at New Year.

Would you like to hear my research about Canada?
Don't worry, nothing bad, but obviously about secret societies, not all of them are bad but interesting!

A lot of the societies, are very charitable. I do a lot of charity work. Our paths cross. In times past, the societies, were places where they met and socialized too. They went to church, and they went to their society. That is how life used to be.

Yes, I would like to hear of your Canadian research.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Most people are fascinated by "The Golden Boy" that sits above and on the dome of the Manitoba Building, which is the god Hermes or Mercury, the statue was placed there on 21st November 1919, link below:-

https://dosmagazine.com/en/the-golden-boy-in-manitoba/

As Hermes is the messenger of the gods, I wonder what message he has for us on 21st November 1919?
I think he would be saying "look at the West at sunrise for a rare alignment"

At some locations both Alnilam and Sirius can set in the West, as the Sun rises, and Manitoba is one of them on that day, graphs below:-
ml5bdc6627.png

I have been to Winnipeg in my youth many times, but I have never been to the Parliament buildings. My Mother has though. She went a few years back and bought a book, it is spectacular. Inside and out. I have been to the Winnipeg train station though. It is not as extravagant as the parliament, but it is splendid.

It is interesting that he is looking West. The Golden Boy. Most metaphysics look to the East. For the new day. So he looks west to the sunset, and the end of day, tomorrow.

Opal

Premium Member
Monk, do not worry, about not being here, we are on different schedules, you have yours and I have mine. I work, socialize and do charity. I am here when I can, as are you.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal, i thought i would paste below, it was a reply i gave to a Knight Templar about Sirius culminating at exact minute of New Year......

reply to: KSigMason

I thought you may want to see a celestial display at New Year, that i think would be near you.
However we have to convert the location to "Local Time", before everywhere was converted to rounded off hour time zones. Obviously Pope Gregory XIII didn't use Time Zones in 1582 when we converted to the Gregorian Calendar.
How we do this now is by Greenwich Mean time at 00 degrees 00 minutes, your longitude is 116 degrees 14 minutes West.
One degree is equal to four minutes of time, and you will see the same sky as Greenwich Mean Time at every 15 degrees of longitude, So you just add 15 degrees up, to get to near your longitude is 7+15= 105 degrees Longitude, but we are 11 degrees out of sync.
A degree is four minutes of time therefore we multiply 4 by 11=44 minutes.
You are also 14 minutes West which is almost a Quarter of a degree so add one more minute, so for you to experience "local Time" that you used approx. 140 years ago, being the same sky as Greenwich at midnight at New Year you need to view the sky looking up from True South at 45 minutes past midnight on 1st January.
The alignment is getting out of sync now with Sirius Culminating, 2021 and 2022 is better, you need to buy an app for your phone to position yourself to True South, a compass isn't good enough, i will explain this later.
The graph for Boise is below:-
ds5dd905e1.png

I will be observing, last night, the sliver Moon and Venus were dancing....beautiful.

I have an app that finds where the planets are. Skyview.

Monk

Premium Member
A lot of the societies, are very charitable. I do a lot of charity work. Our paths cross. In times past, the societies, were places where they met and socialized too. They went to church, and they went to their society. That is how life used to be.

Yes, I would like to hear of your Canadian research.
Hi Opal,
I give a puzzle tonight....
If Sirius culminates at midnight on January the first in your Capitol Ottawa, would it be on the Nadir six months later on July 1st.

What do Canadians celebrate on 1st July???

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I give a puzzle tonight....
If Sirius culminates at midnight on January the first in your Capitol Ottawa, would it be on the Nadir six months later on July 1st.

What do Canadians celebrate on 1st July???

Canada Day, the day we received independence from Britain, we still used the BNA Act though. We did not get confederations until 1867.