and they're off

JUPITERASC

goldentriangle2.png

gpentacle3.jpg

tudorrose.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Perhaps now you will understand JupierAsc, with the small picture of a cabbage he has on all posts, bottom near left, it shows the "Golden Spiral".

My Avatar picture also has symbolism of PHI as it uses Platonic Solids as well as the Dodecahedron in symbolism.

We leave stuff for those who have eyes to see it, larger picture of my avatar below:-

jz5bcf17c3.png

Opal

Premium Member
So if i said that there is a scientist theory that the shape of the Cosmos is a Dodecahedron, that Plato thought was true, would my scribble become more interesting to you Opal???

https://physicsworld.com/a/is-the-universe-a-dodecahedron/

All of the mathematical shapes are sacred. I cannot agree that one sacred shape is superior to another sacred shape. They all have their need or purpose. As with in Tim's thread where I answered that all stars had given of themselves, so that no one of them had superiority over the creation of Adam. They were equal. All Sacred shapes are required and none should be considered lesser. The structure of diamonds are different than Spinel, or corundum, or lead, or gold. But all of them are needed to form the universe. All are equal.:lol:

All aspects, all shapes, all sacred, all different, all one.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
A skull? Don't worry i have never been a member of a secret society, Ha Ha!

I tend to think the creator is a mathematician and uses sacred geometry, as for the stars, well what i write about regarding Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion is electional astrology by people who hold those beliefs in high places.

If we are going to look at the genesis of the Cosmos then Phi or the Golden Ratio must be part of discussion.

An interesting link below:-
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100107143909.htm

Plato thought that the Cosmos had a dodecahedron shape regarding Platonic Solids, he may have been right!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
A skull? Don't worry i have never been a member of a secret society, Ha Ha!

I tend to think the creator is a mathematician and uses sacred geometry, as for the stars, well what i write about regarding Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion is electional astrology by people who hold those beliefs in high places.

If we are going to look at the genesis of the Cosmos then Phi or the Golden Ratio must be part of discussion.

An interesting link below:-
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100107143909.htm

I agree, that the "Creator" would be a master mathematician. Secret societies. Generally a place where they teach, the same sacred geometry, to it's members, it seems to be the same in all religions and most societies.

The big question of all is "Do you believe in a higher power?" For without a belief in a higher power there is no oath. Nothing to swear to, or on.

Opal

Premium Member
The observed resonant states in cobalt niobate are a dramatic laboratory illustration of the way in which mathematical theories developed for particle physics may find application in nanoscale science and ultimately in future technology. Prof. Tennant remarks on the perfect harmony found in quantum uncertainty instead of disorder. "Such discoveries are leading physicists to speculate that the quantum, atomic scale world may have its own underlying order. Similar surprises may await researchers in other materials in the quantum critical state."

Above quote from your link.

I like this, from your link. All different, all the same. Rocks have an oxygen content, so technically, they breathe. With that, I think, of the natal chart of a rock. When it took it's first breath, and when it was found, faceted, set. All things will have a natal. All things were born, and things happened, caused by the underlying order. Yes, I believe in similar surprises, awaiting us.

Monk

Premium Member
Oh Opal,
You gave me a good ole belly laugh, the thought that i'm involved with secret societies amuse me.
In fact i'm just an individual observer, with a lot of time on my hands because i'm disabled, as Jup will tell you, i investigate secret societies.
Please read from top of page of link below, where i ask a simple question, which lead down a very dark path.
The person who i was asking the question was a high ranking Royal Arch Freemason and a Knights Templar by masonic degree, his avatar is KSiGMason, read all links and pages after:-
As i have said on this forum my avatar name is Astronomer 62, i believe in a creator, i'm spiritual, although i'm suspicious of all religious dogma.
I have been a member of various astronomy clubs, the Ghost Club and the College of Psychic Studies, none of which is a secret society!

I hope this clears this up before i die laughing, link below to the weird world of secret societies:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1224110/pg4

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Oh Opal,
You gave me a good ole belly laugh, the thought that i'm involved with secret societies amuse me.
In fact i'm just an individual observer, with a lot of time on my hands because i'm disabled, as Jup will tell you, i investigate secret societies.
Please read from top of page of link below, where i ask a simple question, which lead down a very dark path.
The person who i was asking the question was a high ranking Royal Arch Freemason and a Knights Templar by masonic degree, his avatar is KSiGMason, read all links and pages after:-
As i have said on this forum my avatar name is Astronomer 62, i believe in a creator, i'm spiritual, although i'm suspicious of all religious dogma.
I have been a member of various astronomy clubs, the Ghost Club and the College of Psychic Studies, none of which is a secret society!

I hope this clears this up before i die laughing, link below to the weird world of secret societies:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1224110/pg4

I will read the link with interest though

:biggrin: I did not say that you were. I said, that the Jolly Roger was the naval battle flag of the Knight's Templar.

Opal

Premium Member
I don't much like or respect Crowley either. Egocentric ***. I do like some of the writings by Levi, with an introduction by him. But he, Crowley, I have no affinity for. so called magic and sex rites. Whatever.:smile:

Monk

Premium Member
The observed resonant states in cobalt niobate are a dramatic laboratory illustration of the way in which mathematical theories developed for particle physics may find application in nanoscale science and ultimately in future technology. Prof. Tennant remarks on the perfect harmony found in quantum uncertainty instead of disorder. "Such discoveries are leading physicists to speculate that the quantum, atomic scale world may have its own underlying order. Similar surprises may await researchers in other materials in the quantum critical state."

Above quote from your link.

I like this, from your link. All different, all the same. Rocks have an oxygen content, so technically, they breathe. With that, I think, of the natal chart of a rock. When it took it's first breath, and when it was found, faceted, set. All things will have a natal. All things were born, and things happened, caused by the underlying order. Yes, I believe in similar surprises, awaiting us.

Hi Opal,

You didn't quote all,...."By combining the special expertise in Berlin whilst taking advantage of the Pulsed Neutrons at ISIS near Oxford, UK".
Don't think there isn't secret societies in science LOL!
ISIS is aligned to the Isis star Sirius!!!

Opal

Premium Member
I thought link below would interest:-
https://hssonline.org/resources/publications/isis-osiris/
The old alchemists are still with us, the secret hermetic religion is as strong as ever, I'm not keen on the power they hold!

From my reading, all of the knowledge, is passed on and written in different languages, religious texts, secret and not so secret societies. The knowledge is the importance, where you find it, not so much.

They all imply that only they know the "way" but, it would seem they all have the numbers and the knowledge, just not the practical ability to use them. They all store the knowledge and write it down, for those that will, at some point in some age understand, all.

As for the power they hold. The top 2% of the monetary system, are they "they"? The power they wield, is life and death to the 98% that try to appease or assimilate with or just plain ignore, with blissful ignorance. Who are the smart ones? Those of us that try to see? or those of us that do not care?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I got up late, so now i'm hurting, it is way beyond my bed time, i'm going to call the bossy girls to help me.
We will talk tomorrow, if your thread is going off topic, please tell and i'll go to the other thread, i think i should because i want to look at Washington DC.
Levi, i'm not keen on for it was him that said the upside down pentagram was evil, so in modern times Satanist's use it as an emblem.
There was a time when Christians used it in secret meetings in the very early centuries when they were in danger of being thrown to the lions!

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I got up late, so now i'm hurting, it is way beyond my bed time, i'm going to call the bossy girls to help me.
We will talk tomorrow, if your thread is going off topic, please tell and i'll go to the other thread, i think i should because i want to look at Washington DC.
Levi, i'm not keen on for it was him that said the upside down pentagram was evil, so in modern times Satanist's use it as an emblem.
There was a time when Christians used it in secret meetings in the very early centuries when they were in danger of being thrown to the lions!

I prefer this thread. The other is for the key only.

I do understand, I feel much the same. Sacred shapes are sacred, and when you give them status for your own, negative portrayals, you aare wrong. Ixnay Levi.

I prefer the look of the offset star. No reason. I just do.

Goodnight Monk. Have a good rest. Ppp.

JUPITERASC

From my reading, all of the knowledge, is passed on and written in different languages, religious texts, secret and not so secret societies. The knowledge is the importance, where you find it, not so much.

They all imply that only they know the "way" but, it would seem they all have the numbers and the knowledge, just not the practical ability to use them. They all store the knowledge and write it down, for those that will, at some point in some age understand, all.

As for the power they hold. The top 2% of the monetary system, are they "they"? The power they wield, is life and death to the 98% that try to appease or assimilate with or just plain ignore, with blissful ignorance. Who are the smart ones? Those of us that try to see? or those of us that do not care?
RowanWilliamsDruid.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal, i thought i would paste below, it was a reply i gave to a Knight Templar about Sirius culminating at exact minute of New Year......

reply to: KSigMason

I thought you may want to see a celestial display at New Year, that i think would be near you.
However we have to convert the location to "Local Time", before everywhere was converted to rounded off hour time zones. Obviously Pope Gregory XIII didn't use Time Zones in 1582 when we converted to the Gregorian Calendar.
How we do this now is by Greenwich Mean time at 00 degrees 00 minutes, your longitude is 116 degrees 14 minutes West.
One degree is equal to four minutes of time, and you will see the same sky as Greenwich Mean Time at every 15 degrees of longitude, So you just add 15 degrees up, to get to near your longitude is 7+15= 105 degrees Longitude, but we are 11 degrees out of sync.
A degree is four minutes of time therefore we multiply 4 by 11=44 minutes.
You are also 14 minutes West which is almost a Quarter of a degree so add one more minute, so for you to experience "local Time" that you used approx. 140 years ago, being the same sky as Greenwich at midnight at New Year you need to view the sky looking up from True South at 45 minutes past midnight on 1st January.
The alignment is getting out of sync now with Sirius Culminating, 2021 and 2022 is better, you need to buy an app for your phone to position yourself to True South, a compass isn't good enough, i will explain this later.
The graph for Boise is below:-
ds5dd905e1.png