Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

You know Whales and dolphins are probably as curious about humans as we are them. And just how some of our more adventurous brethren have a "soft spot" for animals, I've been privy to some cetaceans who seem to feel a human is just as good as one of it's own kind.

Although "Moby Dick" is a fictional tale, there were at least two real cases where large whales attacked and sank whaling ships around the time it was written.

Given our kinship with dolphins and whales, killing them for food should be classified as both murder and defacto cannibalism.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Are you aware of the positive performance of the likes of Amazon, Tesla, The vaccine companies, and lesser known I.T. firms? Are these examples of "leaders, institutions, and structure" crumbling?

Last edited:

AppLeo

No, but family, government, and education are shadows of their former selves
Social cohesion is breaking

I guess I meant some institutions

Ukpoohbear

Radical grounding helps with Neptune generally and then the specific remedy depends on what the manifestation is at the moment. I probably would not recommend my own methods to anyone else. They probably work for me only because of the good people in my life.

Here’s something you might like for the bracelet: https://www.desert-alchemy.com/kit/pp/

Thanks for the link. You know what I would love to do is be able to create my own astrological tinctures.

I’m very curious to hear what your techniques are just because they sound dangerous but I won’t pry :)

Ukpoohbear

Although "Moby Dick" is a fictional tale, there were at least two real cases where large whales attacked and sank whaling ships around the time it was written.

Given our kinship with dolphins and whales, killing them for food should be classified as both murder and defacto cannibalism.

Yes, it’s so cruel. I think dolphins etc exist in a 5D vibration and three are literally helping us by their existence. To kill something so pure is evil, yet the humans who hunt them aren’t aware they are evil but they are destroying something that is healing them, therefore destroying themselves, and that is the only poetic justice there is.