ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

I pray for the day
that animals are seen
as deserving of life
as ourselves.
A mass, over-looked genocide
of life.

vegan_children_kids%20(3).jpg

Ukpoohbear

Currently eating advocado from our own garden. :biggrin:

From your own garden, nice!

I recently discovered a sad truth behind the 'capitalization' of the avocado fad. Basically there is such a high demand for it that drug cartels in Mexico are finding it more profitable than drugs, so are taking over the villages growing it, and in other parts of the world where they are trying to profit from the popularity, which is causing massive droughts because it requires so much water to grow.

California is now the highest producer of Avocado's in the world...and think about the recent droughts and fires, it could be related due Capitalism messing with the natural eco system.

But its from your garden, so you're fine :)

A person who advertises herself as spiritual on her fb page, and who had posted a recipe for avocado butter, did not appreciate me interjecting saying how bad for the environment it was, which just showed her pride was more important to her than her claim to be a a person who cares. That really annoyed me, fake spiritual types.

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/food/shortcuts/2018/dec/10/should-you-stop-eating-blood-avocados

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I recently discovered a sad truth behind the 'capitalization' of the avocado fad. Basically there is such a high demand for it that drug cartels in Mexico are finding it more profitable than drugs, so are taking over the villages growing it, and in other parts of the world where they are trying to profit from the popularity, which is causing massive droughts because it requires so much water to grow.

California is now the highest producer of Avocado's in the world...and think about the recent droughts and fires, it could be related due Capitalism messing with the natural eco system.

A person who advertises herself as spiritual on her fb page, and who had posted a recipe for avocado butter, did not appreciate me interjecting saying how bad for the environment it was, which just showed her pride was more important to her than her claim to be a a person who cares. That really annoyed me, fake spiritual types.

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/food/shortcuts/2018/dec/10/should-you-stop-eating-blood-avocados

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or give a compliment. We are are away from America over here, small island that you probably didn't even know and I guarantee you 100% you will never coming over here because of your name shake "UK". So, there is no Mexican cartel involvement and the seed itself come from other little bit larger island. Yes, it is our own garden because I was born to farmer parents. There is no reason to be cocky with spiritual or something else because of being a "farmer" or "villager".

Thank you by the way if you are being compliment. I'm sorry if my language is bad, I hope you could understand. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or give a compliment. We are are away from America over here, small island that you probably didn't even know and I guarantee you 100% you will never coming over here because of your name shake "UK". So, there is no Mexican cartel involvement and the seed itself come from other little bit larger island. Yes, it is our own garden because I was born to farmer parents. There is no reason to be cocky with spiritual or something else because of being a "farmer" or "coocky".

Thank you by the way if you are being compliment. I'm sorry if my language is bad, I hope you could understand. :biggrin:

Wait, the island where you're from don't like the British, why? lol If you tell me not to do something, I will probably book a holiday there next year.

No, I was not being sarcastic, Im informing people of the truth behind so-called healthy popular foods...

BlackLioness87

It's not that bad to grow avocado trees in rainy places. Problem is Chile and the US grow avocado trees in a place that is not ecologically suitable for that kind of crop. Mexican are probably doing the same in their wish to increase avocado production.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I recently discovered a sad truth behind the 'capitalization' of the avocado fad. Basically there is such a high demand for it
that drug cartels in Mexico are finding it more profitable than drugs, so are taking over the villages growing it,
and in other parts of the world where they are trying to profit from the popularity,
which is causing massive droughts because it requires so much water to grow.
California is now the highest producer of Avocado's in the world...
and think about the recent droughts and fires,
it could be related due Capitalism
messing with the natural eco system.

8d65b61ab66337d88e18fa6843b5b95a.png

SunConjunctUranus

Wait, the island where you're from don't like the British, why? lol If you tell me not to do something, I will probably book a holiday there next year.

No, I was not being sarcastic, Im informing people of the truth behind so-called healthy popular foods...

Okay, thank you UK. :biggrin:
Some island in Asia near the Equator, where Komodo Dragons gagging some fire every day.

I actually shocked by the high price and of soybeans in there western [exepct latin America]. Man, we buying it like **** over here. Fyi, people here are more "prestige" when they are eating more "westerner" and posting it on instagram +10 pictures a week when they could buying soy ******* bean for $0.01 per litre. JUPITERASC once posted a picture of soy bean is healthy.

Nothing racist or against westerner, man, I admit your cultures are more advanced then ours and that is obvious but it just sad to me, people over here not valuing our own "outdated" cultures. Like y'all in the West knew Saturn from 1 BC when we just merely know Sun and Moon at the time. Impressive!

Are you vegetarian yourself?

Ukpoohbear

It's not that bad to grow avocado trees in rainy places. Problem is Chile and the US grow avocado trees in a place that is not ecologically suitable for that kind of crop. Mexican are probably doing the same in their wish to increase avocado production.

Yeah I can imagine if the climate is hot and wet then it wouldnt be as bad. Avocado's are grown naturally in Mexico, but they probably do need extra water to keep up with the demand. That, and the drug cartel's are profiting from villages that grow it because it makes them more money than drugs now.

Then, the meme JupASC just posted about California extracting huge amounts of water to Nestle (never mind the profit margin), well, California and the high hills of L.A will most probably be on its way out.