Help With Horary Timing Chart

jupiterianguru

The problem is the applying aspect completes in the next sign for both planets what does that mean.

Background on question
This is partly practice and partly something i really need to know cause I need to move in augest and its been almost a month since i turned in the application and the people there are not letting me know why it takes so long.
Question: When will I know if I will live at ---------------?

Chart http://i58.tinypic.com/v5e81w.gif

Now this is a timing chart I am using the 4th house and ascendant as significators as I asked when will I know refering to the self and the question is about living situation so it is 4th house.

So my answer would be I will know in 8 days using the Angular house Cardinal sign (Mars Libra 10th house rules the question) It will apply in square aspect to Jupiter (ruling ascendant or Me) exact in 8 degrees the problem is both mars and Jupiter will have changed signs when the aspect completes. What does that mean.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Hey I was actually very close to correct. It was 7 days till I knew the exact answer. I am going to be living there. I was one day off not sure why but I think at least I got the correct house and aspect. I think I take that the planets moving into the next sign must mean its a little shorter time. I also notice the situation changed radically the way people were acting about it. Now I am having no problems at all. That was right on the day when the two planets would change signs in this chart calculating things. So this is cool it meant a change in the way this situation is going along. I will edit out apartment name for privacy.

I Just wanted to update people on how this turned out.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Hey I was actually very close to correct. It was 7 days till I knew the exact answer. I am going to be living there. I was one day off not sure why but I think at least I got the correct house and aspect. I think I take that the planets moving into the next sign must mean its a little shorter time. I also notice the situation changed radically the way people were acting about it. Now I am having no problems at all. That was right on the day when the two planets would change signs in this chart calculating things. So this is cool it meant a change in the way this situation is going along. I will edit out apartment name for privacy.

I Just wanted to update people on how this turned out.

Thank you!
It would have been nice if you provided the data so others can look at it more in depth.

I would have related this question more to the 1st and 3rd house though, funny enough Jupiter rules your 3rd house in this chart so it would have worked as well.