Past relationships: What signs did you date?

bittermoon

Does anyone know if more people are born under the Aries moon sign (kinda like how there are more people born under taurus, gemini, cancer? I've dated 4 people in a row with moon in aries. Granted it conjuncts my venus most of the time but my lunar Pisces just cant take all the unnecessary aggression and lack of sympathy. My last relationship was the FIRST time our lunar energies were compatible. I love scorpio, but sometimes they dont like to open themselves up, which is hurtful when all you want to do is merge together.

i think it makes perfect sense to attract aries moons when your venus is in aries. unless we really work on ourselves and learn a lesson or 2, we tend to attract the same kind of people. i either attract aries types, aquarians or scorpio types (or a combination, which is just plain scary). as for the lunar scorpio (being one myself), just give it time. it will be worth it when we do.

Last edited:

geminimoon83

Im a Taurus Sun, Gemini moon, Cap. Ascendant....

1st---(March 1, 1977) Pisces Sun, Cancer moon, Sagittarius asc. Married him after only knowing him a short while. Divorced after 5 years. Should've just stayed friends.
2nd--Pisces Sun and Libra moon... horrible!
3rd--- Pisces Sun, Aries moon, Taurus Asc. ---I find Pisces men SO unstable. Ended up just friends.
4th--Libra Sun and Sag. moon ( 2 months) -- Very controlling guy! :(
5th--(Jan. 20, 1969) (3 months) Aquarius Sun, Pisces moon, Aries Asc. --- I loved him, but he was very emotionally unstable and cried so easily, something my gemini moon can't understand. AND he turned out to be a big lier...he was hiding the fact that he was married. We ended up having a beautiful baby boy.
6th--Libra Sun, Sagi. moon, Virgo Asc.--- Started out as best friends, developed into more...thought I knew him, but couldn't stand the games...
Dated a Capricorn and Scorpio for a month each... they just broke off without any reason.
Now have been dating an Aquarius Sun, Pisces moon for 6 months. Love him!!! :wink:

VirginiatheVirgo

The only guy I've ever dated had his sun in Taurus and his ascendant in Libra, I don't remember the rest of the details. It was an okay relationship, passionate and intense while it lasted, and we got on VERY well. However, I don't miss him much and didn't find it hard to forget him. His ascendant was in Libra, the sign where my Mars is - therefore I am somewhat attracted to men with Libra characteristics, and as a Taurus (I am a Virgo) we got on well very naturally, given that we are both earth signs that complement each other well. I just made a chart for the day we started dating. Oddly enough, it had Mars in Leo and Venus in Libra, exactly the opposite to my natal chart (Venus in Leo and Mars in Libra). Another oddity is the fact that Saturn retrograde was transiting my sun sign, probably a signal that the relationship wouldn't last.

Rhiannon

Hi!

I’m an Aries Sun/Gemini Moon/Scorpio Asc with both my Mars and Venus in Aries and a Pisces Mercury.

For some reason I tend to attract a lot of water signs. I married a Pisces but that didn't end well. I hated that he was sooo incredibly lazy and lackluster.

I have dated/attracted more Scorpios than I care to admit . It always ends badly! Usually with a ton of arguing and me feeling smothered! I have dated a couple of fire signs. First a Leo, but I didn't like taking the backseat all the time in the relationship. Then, my most current was another Aries. I have attempted a few earth signs (mostly Virgos) and for some reason always felt stifled by them.

I think my biggest quandary is that the Aries I dated, (his Sun/Venus/Mercury were all in Aries with his Moon in Pisces and Mars in Gemini), was the most fatal attraction I've ever had. He attracted me like no other and was almost like a drug to me. I ended up dating him twice but he always pulled away in the end leaving me feeling confused and heartbroken. His natal chart shows that he will have a lot of problems with relationships as a whole so that was at least a little comforting.

At the moment I am sort of interested in a Capricorn man but I am find that my heart just isn't in it at the moment. At this point I am not sure what I should be looking for but I do know what I don't want so that is a start!

Me: April 7th 1981; 8:40pm; Bluefield, WV

My Aries fatal attraction: April 3rd 1989; 7:14am; Pensacola, FL

CapGoddess

My first boyfriend was an Aries sun. We get along much better now that we are not dating.

Dated a Libra. It was fun, but not what I wanted from life.

Aquarius (Love them) not responsible when I needed him to be.

And I had a fling with a Taurus who was in a relationship.

Lissa

I've got the whole fire trilogy covered.Aries,Leos and Saggies,dated them all!Also Libras,Geminis one Scorpio that got me puzzled and one Capricorn but I didn't feel much excitment with the Capricorn...I have a Pisces Sun,Moon/Mercury conjunct in Aries and Venus in Aries conjunct IC,Capricorn Ascendant.I'm always drawn to the fire signs as I like guys with an edge,but it never works out!The only guy that was nice to me was the Capricorn but I wasn't getting butterflies in the stomach.I have that typical girl problem-I like guys that look bad.Not good,but my Aries planets can't stand guys who are too mushy anyway.

Claire19

I have Saturn in the 5th Leo and conjunct Mercury in Leo so I have had Leo boyfriends and also Gemini. My Mercury also rules the 7th of partnerships and I had a Leo husband.

I am a virgo sun, leo rising, and cancer moon.

*I am currently dating a cap sun, cancer moon/rising and we arent getting along at the moment. he has aquarius in a few signs and cap. too- been together 2 months

*last guy i dated was a libra, cancer moon, scorpio rising short lived but got a long great- distance was the issue

* before that was taurus sun, gemini rising, and aries moon- his moon was too much for me...short lived

before that pisces sun with gemini rising, moon sag- i get along well w. pisces...

* before that virgo sun, libra rising, and taurus moon we fought a lot- 1.5 years

*before that cap sun, pisces moon and cant remember his rising

*best relationship i had was with a scorpio i love scorpios and gget along with them great, they understand my cancer moon, i also love taurus's for that matter they seem to uplift me certain moments i may need : )

Assyrian_Libra

I notice us Libras are not common signs so is Capricorn... I notice...

Well I have dated a Gemini and a Libra

My Gemini one was not very committed though we had much in common and we are now good friends but that open -relationship I wasnt very much into it plus he likes to lie to me LOL smh... My libra well he was a great lover great wild sex (he rising leo like me too) LOL but too emotional for me (moon in cancer) and his life wasn't balance and he broke up with me because of a lot his life problem with family and finance and his mother hates me for no reason. he had to lock me in his room one time when his mother came over, so she wont attack me... it was very stressful he was too possessive too and wasn't trustful with me because I was too honest to tell Him that I was talking to my ex or some guy friends ( he Venus in Scorpio)

Last edited:
I had two weird dating phases.

First was my Virgo/Scorpio phase - four guys in a row with some combination of those two signs. It's freaky:

#1: Scorpio Sun & Ascendant, Mars in Virgo
#2: Virgo Ascendant; Venus & Mars in Scorpio
#3: Sun, Mars & Mercury in Virgo; Ascendant & Moon in Scorpio
#4: Sun, Venus & Mercury in Virgo, Scorpio Moon
#5: Scorpio Sun; Descendant, Venus & Mars in Virgo

Then was my Cancer/Node-in-the-1st phase:

#1: Cancer Sun & Ascendant; N.Node in 1st house
#2: Cancer Sun (not sure of the rest of his chart)
#3: Cancer Moon; S.Node in 1st
#4: Sun, Venus & Mars in Cancer; N.Node in 1st

Virgo rules my 5th and Pluto is in that house. I have a Sun/Moon square in Aries/Capricorn, and all the Cancer guys are turning it into a T-Square in Synastry. And the Nodes....I have N.Node in the 1st.

Patterns in the birth chart reveal patterns in the dating life.

And I will never date another Taurus or Cancer Sun again. Not after my experiences....

Linzul

Put me in the "never date another Taurus" box as well. I didn't know about moons or ascendants at the time, now I wish I had! He and I were friends for 8 years, and we were excellent at opposing things. Very competitive in both grades and sports. He was very arrogant and mouthy though, more so than even myself. Even as teens in high school sometimes teachers would ask why in the world we were friends. It was fun though in a inwardly and conspiratorial mean way, which is the best way to be mean as a teen I'd guess. He and I "were like totally awesome, and everybody else sucked" for whatever reason.

In college when he decided to be more than friendly, it was *horrible.* Every pointed jab, back handed compliment, criticism, and overblown reaction was directed at me instead of laughed at with me. We'd elbow each other in a joke or to get the others attention, not hard just a casual bump. One day he blew up when I did that and told me "never ever hit me again." I was like "oooookay..." I did not read this as attraction at all. Not even a little bit and stopped hanging out with him.

Few weeks later he came over to my place and made it clear, and I was so mad. Basically it was put to me as something that made sense, so meh, why not. Horrible things ensued as payback for wrecking 8 years of friendship and the 6 months that he raged like an idiot for no reason. At the time, I looked at it as payback for a cause too long lost to salvage. Things were bad by design. That period should make me very afraid of Karma. Or maybe it was some kind of karmic payback directed at him through us, idk. It was exceedingly bad, and I let it play out and should feel badly but remain disgusted.

The other sun signs I dated were
Cancer- I seem to like them a lot. Most of them are emotional without being dramatic, and certainly not jerks ever.

Capricorn- Can't beat a man with a plan. Except when that's all they are and look to you constantly for affirmation and entertainment. Felt like a trick monkey sometimes.

Aries- funfunfun but pretty much zero staying power or substance in a relationship.

Last edited:
Well, I dated one Taurus, and he was horrifically talented at shutting me out and being a poor listener (Taurus is not known for its listening abilities). Of course, he did have a bad Saturn in his chart - conjunct his Sun and square his Moon. But still, the bloody stubbornness...never again.

The last Cancer I was involved with was an emotional dumpster, collecting every wrong done to him and refusing to forgive, and shutting everyone out as punishment. Try as you may to explain yourself or apologize, it does no good. After that experience, I'll never get near one again.

My mom's an Aries like me though, and has been married to my Cancer dad for over 30 years, so I guess the combo is possible....just not with me.

Don't have much experience with Aries or Capricorn guys. Dated one of each. The Cap, as it turned out, was a user looking for someone to sponge off; the Aries I'm seeing now, but he's a bit boring and seems to be too wrapped up in himself.

My favorite was a Cancer/Leo cusp. He was the best and worse thing that ever happened to me, my shaman. Communication barriers from my end; I'm insecure and he was some kind of otherworldly god. I'm an idealist..
Scorpio, Virgo, and Taurus suns (aside from Cancers) are the front-runners.
Leos are always closing in, but after I actually get comfortable I'm too unstable for them (at least that's what I believe.)

Raquel

Hello everyone :D

My first platonic love was at age 12, was Scorpio Sun with Libra moon and Venus in Sag.
Then, my first boyfriend was at 15 he was Libra Sun with Scorpio Moon and Venus in Virgo. Last just for couple months.
The serious relationship I had, he was Sag Sun, Cancer moon and Venus and rising in Scorpio...
and now... I'm interested in a Pisces Sun, Rising in Scorpio and Sag moon....

I'm Libra Sun, Leo rising, Pisces moon (8th house) and Sag venus:kissing:

So I tend fall with guys with scorpio positions... maybe that's my Pisces moon in 8th house...

ros3lani

My realationship all have scorpio influence.

I'm libra sun/sag moon/cancer asc

My 1st bf has tau sun/scorp asc
my 2nd bf has leo sun/scorp moon
my crush this year is scorp sun
and my current relationship (he's not yet my boyfriend, but we act like a couple, plus minus, quite complicated, long age gap, 11 years older! maybe because my saturn in DC) is a libra sun with scorp stellium! :D

I dont know why I attracted/attracting this scorp/plutonian people
Perhaps bcoz my venus is in scorp. Or my NN is in 8th house. Or I have cap stellium. Or I'm a jupiterian where my Jupiter is in cancer (which its make me more cancer than llibra?)

Astrology interpret still a mistery to me, afterall. Hahaha. But, yeah, my relationship has a pattern...I guess..

Cheers,
:3

KaylaTheTaurean

I am a taurus with virgo asc and leo moon + venus in gemini

1st I dated a sagittarius with a virgo asc and cancer moon.I really liked him at first, he was quite charming and sweet but once I got to know him he was extremely bitchy and he lied to me about EVERYTHING, it got to the point where everything he told me went in one ear out the other and he was really possessive, he didnt allow me to hang out with my friends and he called me stubborn all the time if i refused to hang out with him for a day, plus he played mind games with me which I wont tolerate and he cheated on me with my best friend.That ended badly lasted 1 yr and a half.

2nd I dated a libra sun taurus asc moon in aries.He was quite charming also and very sweet. He bought me everything without me even asking which I appreciated. He was very forward though and our relationship was too physical too fast, he tried manipulating me into having sex with him but I wasnt ready so I told him no and he started talking about other girls ive noticed throughout our relationship, I broke it off and told him I didnt want to see him like that anymore and just to be friends, he cried and told me not to talk to him anymore.oh well. :) that lasted 2 months.

3rd. I dated a scorpio sun with a gemini asc and dont remember what his moon was but this was the worst mistake of my life. If he didnt get his way he would ***** at me and scream, he threatened me he was quite physcotic and whenever I told him I was going to break up with him he would get on his knees and beg me not to and cry. I had to end it I couldnt live like that and when I did I felt so much better and confident as all hell.

and now my 4th relationship I am dating a Virgo sun virgo asc pisces moon and he is amazing:) he has stuck with me through thick and thin. He loves that I always give him compliments and always have positive things to say.He told me that I am the best girlfriend hes ever had because I do not ***** at him or put him down.He is perfect to me even though he always points out something of him he doesnt see as perfect:p his imperfections are perfect to me.

lynxartemis

I am a Gemini Sun, Aquarius Moon and Aquarius Ascendant and I have dated the following.

1) A Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon- we dated for 3 years, he was very loving but at times it got far too intense. Tired of the emotional exhaustion, I eventually left him.

2) An Aquarius- we only dated for two months, he was interesting to me though very different in personality from my ex and I to him but he wanted more from me than I could give. then he cheated and wanted to still be with me but I left him.

3) A Capricorn- we only dated for ONE month. I'm not sure why we even dated. He chased after me and once I let him in, it was a mistake. We for the most part just did not get along! We were too different. It was a mutual break up.

4) A Gemini Sun, Cancer Moon- we dated for only two months and everything was pretty great, he was kind besides that I feel that I was a bit more outgoing than he was. Then he grew insecure and cheated on me in the worst way.

5) A Sagittarius Sun, Aquarius Moon, Libra Ascendant- we dated for eight months, he was a good person, dynamic personality but often very down about himself. This grew to be a problem in our relationship despite my best attempts to help him.

6) A Leo Sun, Aries Moon, Gemini Ascendant- we dated for ten months and this is my current relationship. He is not only kind, but he is also very intelligent and I can have just about any kind of conversation with him.