View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2008, 01:15 PM

Re: When will my sister get a new job?

Quote:
My sister highly suspects the partner of devious financial dealings and acting outside legal parameters for the industry
Well, have you ever!! Glad to see once again,( contrary to Frawley who says that it does not mean anything!!) that intercepted houses do give information!! For me this is about the 4th time this seems to work, so I will stick with it!

Then I also looked at some stars. Regulus conjuncts Saturn and Saturn rules the "outcome" for your sister. This is quite positive, as well as having Jupiter right on that cusp, accidentally dignified. Jupiter is in fall, but her ruler is really well situated with Regulus and in the fortunate 11th house as well.

So her outcome does not look too bad at all.

Sabian Symbol for the Asc. = 5° Scorpio:
Quote:
A MASSIVE, UNCHANGING ROCKY SHORE RESISTS THE POUNDERING OF THE SEA
Well, this means holding on to something, no matter how awful or difficult the situation is (Chinese Watertorture, it says in Linda Hills book....).
However, persistence can lead to the achievement of difficult outcomes and objectives. But how long can she endure without changing?

The Caution would be:: Stubborn acts leading to enertia, not growth.
Tedious negotiations, shooting yourself in the foot (oops!!)

For Mars it is: 29°Cancer:
Quote:
A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEWBORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES.
In the situation she is facing, she may be pressed into making judgments and decisions in a creative or intuitive way. The choices are confusing because they essentially lead to the same result. This is actualy a fortunate symbol because whatever she choses to do the result will be equally beneficial, or at least equally balanced.
Keywords: The law and lawyers (Bingo!!), the scales of Justice. The value of new beginnings., weighing pros and cons.

Caution: Being picky, the scales tipped, everything getting out of balance, constantly weighing things up instead of accepting them. Not being able to move foreward with plans or ideas because of a feeling of being stuck.
Excessive arguments for or against.

Venus (partner, 2nd job)
Venus: 9.° Taurus: A Christmas tree is decorated and shines in the darkness:Celebrations bringing people that once were parted together, the promise of good things, faith and hope of happiness and goodwill of people to one another.
Caution:The pretence of happiness or success. Being excluded and left in the cold.

Sunwhich I consider the heart of the chart or what the chart is all about) 18° Taurus: A woman airing an old bag through a sunny window to give it air and sunshine: Getting rid of everything old or outworn in your invironment or, inside yourself, avoiding clutter that restricts your well-being and your future.
Considering discarding anything that does not measure up. Doing this might inspire solutions to old problems. A good opportunity to move to sunnier conditions, whatever or wherever they may be.
Caution: expecting others to take resposability for cleaning up and airing out. Hanging on to outworn things and memories. Airing one's dirty laundry in public. Depressed attitudes, going over the same thing over and over again.

Just to name a few.

Interesting that the Ascendant Symbol and the one for the Sun, are showing opposite things, as if your sister is somehow holding on and the chart tells her to let go. Or that indeed she has come to a point of doing this because she already has hold on too long in this situation.

Not everything I can bring into this, but I dont know all the in's and out's of course, but some things really do sound true.

Cheers,Star.