View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2011, 03:57 AM

Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

It's an attitude.
It's about your state of mind at death. I would never ask anyone to go without their basics to survive in life whatever it takes to make them subsist.

People do abuse TV, CELL PHONES, TEXTING, COMPUTERS, DRUGS, ALCOHOL...
IN moderation to survive whatever makes you happy. I am not your judge, as you only judge yourself in the end.

I still believe that life starts as a point and the weight of Karma is like an upside down pyramid on that point. Everything you have in your life you put in the pyramid. At the end of life you must release yourself from the weight of that karma to ascend. It seems simple enough to me.
No one is asking you to live like Gandhi, or Jesus. You must understand that people take things way too personal in life. Life is a trial, a challenge, a quest, a test for your soul to grow from. It's like running through a maze that is filled with toys, games, treats, technology, and temptations. You can stop in the maze and be stuck in your karma, or you can fly through it, then when you die at that moment, enable yourself to let go of it all.
It's not a debate. It's only my opinion as to how I myself resolve karma and what has created a blessed and graced existence for me. I just don't obsess over anything. I use these things, but they are meaningless to me compared to the love of G-d. That's all. It's a simple choice. Spirit or Matter. Period.
An atitude you must choose prior to death. I wouldn't fret over it now, you are too young...lol
IF reincarnation is IN FACT TRUE, then you would be carrying the weight of upside down pyramids from past lives in this one too. That is what the Natal Chart reveals. Those areas of test/challenge/quest we must overcome to ascend...