View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2020, 10:36 AM

Re: Rsp Rishi Rahul & kshantaramji...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnunarayan View Post
Dear Respected astrologers I am a silent follower of this forum but I really need help..I am jobless and peniless since June 1st 2018 and also suffering from severe health issues both physical and mental and no oppurtunty for love/relationship affairs etc.. please take a look at my kundali and help me and suggest some remedies please! Sorry I tried but couldnt attach my chart

December 13 1991

12:50 PM

31N19 75E34 time zone: 5.5 (INDIA)

MALE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hello,

Though you were jobless as you stated from June 2018, you faced further inconveniences/insecurities from Sept/Oct 2018 onward;though there could have been reasons for confidence early 2018.

Also what are doing since?

RishiRahul
Quote:
Thank you for your reply! Yes I had a major nervous breakdown thought I wasgoing to die end of may 2018 and been jobless since June 1 2018 and since then have been jobless no matter how hard I tried to find a job...the reason I had the nervous breakdown was I have never been in a love/sexual relationship - Right now my main concern is my health I have been running from hospital to hopsital with no answers my symptoms are chest/stomach related..please let me know re my health ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
vishnunarayan,

You mentioned that I am correct, but you mentioned nothing about early 2018 & Sept 2018?!!

RishiRahul
Quote:
Pardon me..yes early 2018 I remember that after being unemployed for most of 2017 I had gotten rehired at the same job from december 2017..Early 2018 I was working part time at same counseling/teaching type job and had two minor medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which did not reveal anything but yes you are right I was feeling confident in that my life may take a posotive turn....as far as September 2018 also had the same two medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which were not too revealing and my Paternal grandfather was sick in the hospital and from then onwards I did feel more insecure and continue to go through more suffering and anxiety..january 2019 was particulary disturbing and scary as thats when I first developed asthma and more anxiety...

Regards
Hello,

I wanted to be satisfied about what I predicted, as I am not using Palmistry and Numerology properly here.

Yes, this is a difficult year in 2020 when you will feel a lack of support to your material progress, as the effect of Ketu abntardasa is on, and properly takes shape from Aug 2020, when you may expect a professional way out.

If you do at all get this opportunity in Aug 2020, its upto you to hold onto this for the other better after Feb 2021.
Let us know of any news by end Aug 2020, when you start getting a small feeling of relief....

Good luck,

RishiRahul

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions