View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2019, 04:18 PM

Re: Rsp Rishi Rahul & kshantaramji...

Thank you �� �� ji I really appreciate it just some feedback and followup short questions (sorry I know its neverending ��) can you pls kindly give response brief is ok;

.I offered 1.25 kg white till to Lord Ganeshji (along with red flowers) i split the quantity of till and offered to Ganeshji, Lord Vishnu and Maa Durga However it gets nightfall early where I live so I did all of the above two hours after sunset on Wednesday night..is that ok?

NATAL KETU GEMINI-HYPERANALYTICAL, HENCE WED MORNING TO LORD GANESHA OR VISHNU.
RECITE GANESHA ATHARVASHEERSHAM/STOTRA DAILY MORNING;

.I will offer the 1.25 kg urad dal to Sai temple Thursday, just curious would Thursday be ok to do this remedy as lagna Pisces Jupiter etc (as Natal Saturn is in Capricorn)

SAT OWN CAP 11TH, NOW TRANSITING SAG 10TH, RISE FALL, DONATE 1.25KG URADDAL SAT AFTERSUNSET AT MATA MAHAKALI TEMPLE.

.Also going to offer the 1.25 kg black rai mustard seeds, would just like to know which day would be better should I offer it to Sai baba on Thursday evening or should I offer it to Maa Durga on Saturday after sunset?

NATAL RAHU OVER SAG 10TH, AMBITIOUS, IMPULSIVE, LONER, NOW REVERSE TRASIT OVER KETU IN OVERLAP, LIFE STYLE REVERSAL;
DONATE 1.25KG MUSTARD THURS MORNING AT SAIBABA TEMPLE,
LIGHT MUSTARD OIL LAMP.

Thank you so much ji �� ��[/QUOTE]

PS : better quote para what has been said and what different you propose and why, better follow what has been said unless highly inconvenient or convenient to do in particular manner. Difficult to carefully correlate again n again finding out references.

All dontations may be done thurs after sunset at Saibaba or Meenakshi temple for pisces lagna, if at all not convenient to do individually as suggested based on individual placements of planets. Repeat subsequent donations for sustained impact could be 125gms per week/month based on intensity of the problem and the urgency.

Last edited by kshantaram; 11-08-2019 at 04:21 PM.