View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolongmonkey View Post
I
Is there indications in my Natal that I'll get through this? Is there indications in my chart how to get through this? Thank you for your time and support.

I'm using mobile and I don't see an option of attaching files? I'll try to do this on PC later. My info is 3/22/79 1:40pm homewood, Illinois
Hi. I pulled up your nativity in Astrodienst with 2011 transits.
It looks like that year transiting Uranus crossed your Sun as a transiting Chiron-Neptune entered your 8th house where SN and Mars sit. Transiting node was also square your nodal axis.
Yes, it will end.
Uranus has a good metaphorical overlap with kundalini and you just had some features in your natal and transits that made your awakening a little challenging to assimilate. Neptune square the nodes, you had to wrestle with the demon (potentially psy meds) anyway, but itís not a life sentence.

At the risk of overstating the obvious the answer would be grounding - 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th house. somatic therapies and practices, regular eating, working out, sleeping. Some people like a therapy called emdr for time-limited traumatic experience. It would just give you a little jump start on reducing the charge of the original experience; it doesnít work for things like medication side effects.