does my husband loves me?

kai

Does my husband loves me is the question. We are about to start sharing our life together at last and i wanted to make sure whether there's love on his end or not? His significator in his own house worries me yet sun (me) is conjunct venus, the planet of love, and sun with venus will sextile him. We had an argument this morning (provoked by me i guess). There's something I can get over with that keeps popping up on my end (nothing related to women or anything like that...something personal) so it gets sour when i bring it up cause i dont get over it so i wonder if his saturn is in his 7th house represent today's situation between us. Any thought to give me heads up before we reunite? thank you. Our issue..or mine is that we are from two different ethnicities that can't stand each other and although he doesn't care, sometimes i see the news and i get really frustrated and i take it on him and then we start arguing but it just happens on my end and im the one who blows up, he never does.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_my_husband_loves_me_hr.76301.22149.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_my_husband_loves_me_hr.76301.22149.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

kai

You know, sometimes Saturn in the 7th suggests the astrologer is unreliable, so I am hesitant, but yes I think he loves you. When you say "his significator in his own house worries me"... Do you love him?

"it just happens on my end and im the one who blows up, he never does." Could be the Neptune & Pisces on his 3d cusp, whereas you are squarely in Aries exalted in his 3rd, ummm I probably would not want to fight with you :)

The Venus-Sun conjunction is actually a separating aspect, but still partile conjunct. If you two were arguing about something you saw on the television -- don't do that. Especially avoid arguing about the television when the news is about your respective ethnicities being in conflict OUTSIDE your marriage.

yea I am the one who gets flarred up when there's news...he doesn't care but i take it serious and then i take it on him even though he's a good husband...im trying to stop it but it doesn't work as i take the news very seriously and im too sensitive of it and he has been telling me to get off facebook and concentrate on us instead. stuff happened between both ethnicites recently so my side was the losing side and i am not getting over it so when some stuff comes up on the news again or negative stuff related to my ethnicity, i get aggressive and bring up stuff then we start to argue. regardless, i need to control myself and learn to concentrate on us and not let the negative stuff ruin things as we have a great relationship when i dont concentrate on what happened recently. He tells me to live my own life and not pay attention, but then there were a few times that we made it known that 'they' won and i got so angry again i felt like he rubbed it in my face. This isn't constant but it flarres up once in a while just on my end except twice i took it as if he's rubbing it in my face. im too sensitive to the situation but trying to tell myself that it's all politics and shouldn't be dragged into the family especially that we are finally going to start living together at last as he was overseas. Overall, he's a great guy so then i start feeling bad for being angry. Im sure that if my side had won, none of this wouldn't even matter nor would come up so this is why im saying that i'm not over the 'loss' as it makes me really angry inside and my blood starts to boil especially when seeing news on FB or TV about it. He told me to get off FB when he moves lol
and he tells me that after seeing negative stuff on tv or FB, he shouldn't suffer over it and i shouldn't dump it all on him and i totally agree but like i said, im taking the loss so personally that it's not letting me give my 100 to our relationship as i should. thanks for reading the chart. :))

muchacho

Does my husband loves me is the question. We are about to start sharing our life together at last and i wanted to make sure whether there's love on his end or not?
In the chart you've posted (tropical), there's no mutual reception between L1/Mo and L7, suggesting that there's no real basis for a relationship. However, if I convert your chart to sidereal, there's mutual reception by triplicity, which is a pretty solid foundation for satisfying and lasting relationship.

So you'll have to decide which chart more accurately describes you and your situation. My experience so far is that in at least 2/3 of cases, tropical and sidereal will give the same result. But where they show very different results, sidereal usually tends to have the edge.

waybread

You are symbolized by the sun. He's Saturn. The sun's next aspect is a nice sextile to Saturn, which looks like a "yes" to me.

I think you're both in a good position for a relationship: the sun is exalted in Aries and Saturn is domiciled in Aquarius.

The moon's next aspect is a square to Mars from the 2nd house. Possibly you will have some financial issues to work out.

kai

thank you so much guys for your interpretations...that's what I wanted to know..that he loves me )))

kalinka

Hi,
Saturn in His First House and its domicile.. and No Mutual reception= he does Not Love you.
Moon is squaring Mars, 4th House ruler of the 7th (relationship) + Translation of light of Venus From Sun to Saturn. Venus as 4th house ruler (end of the Matter) and in detriment will Not Bode Well. In Addition we have Moon in Opposition with Mercury as dispositor of Part of marriage.
I'm seeing a Separation.

Last edited:

waybread

Reminds me of children pulling off daisy petals: "He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me....."

Kalinka, I usually feel that if the significators apply to a beneficial aspect, no reception (let alone mutual reception) is required in addition.

The moon does apply to a square with Mars, but we know kai is unhappy or she wouldn't be asking the question.

Venus is in detriment and combust, but I don't see the 4th house as "the end of the matter" as decisive. If it were, we could skip looking at anything else in the chart. I do find it useful in the case of a mixed and ambiguous testimony. I also wouldn't use Mercury as a significator. It makes no further in-sign aspects but I confess I didn't calculate the part of marriage. Do you mind giving its location?

I'm not trying to be critical: just curious as to why we came up with such different answers.

Incidentally, kai, Saturn in the 7th house is a traditional indicator that the querent won't like the astrologers' reading!

In a way, your question, "Does he love me?" is hard to answer because love seems to mean something different to a lot of husbands and wives. Mr. Saturn may love you in his own way, and not be good about showing it.

Hopefully you can express your upset about ethnic tensions with someone else besides your husband.

Last edited:

tikana

Hi,
Saturn in His First House and its domicile.. and No Mutual reception= he does Not Love you.
Moon is squaring Mars, 4th House ruler of the 7th (relationship) + Translation of light of Venus From Sun to Saturn. Venus as 4th house ruler (end of the Matter) and in detriment will Not Bode Well. In Addition we have Moon in Opposition with Mercury as dispositor of Part of marriage.
I'm seeing a Separation.

I dont see a happy ending here at all. L7 should be on Asce and the temperature between sun and saturn are extremly hot and cold.
Saturn rejects Sun and Sun rejects Saturn. Sun instigates fights because it is the faster planet and extremly hot and dry and Saturn is looking out of his own interest including his 2nd house (money). I am also wondering what is Mars sq Saturn is doing

Last edited: