Will he take contact to me?

Lemmpi

whfr5u.png

We had a bad rendezvous and he hurted my feelings. I'm at my own house..no wonder. He is at 3th of communication? My question is will he take contact to me by himself? We have had some romantic feelings towards each other. Not after this i think but wanted to mention it if it matters here some how. I don't get what moon in 10th means?

Edit:wait..is it like 4th from 7th..is it end of matters to him?:( or how it works?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes i want to know this too, ive come across something about this "long asce" but ive never applied it....and ive stupidly never made notes on it.

From what tik says though it does seem that way, a sextile is obvs easier than a square.

Lemmpi

Thank you Chrys..i didn't first realized that square will change to be trine :) only after googling it :)

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Him trining me and 5th ruler..might he be still interested?Just wondering the nature of future conversation..if it takes place :)

Lemmpi

Is It one week, month, year? Sorry for being nuisance here :smile: also him trining me and 5th ruler? Still interested? Or does these trines also change to something else?

Chrysalis

Is It one week, month, year? Sorry for being nuisance here :smile: also him trining me and 5th ruler? Still interested? Or does these trines also change to something else?

Sun L10 is in the way of the sextile to mars/jupiter....prohibition. And venus is rejecting 5th ruler anyway.

Did moon/merc bring anything yet ?

Chrysalis

No nothing yet :( but sun will be conjucting me too. Is it a person? Someone else in his life :(

Its not a person as suns a male planet, and also suns L10 which is usually in r'ship matters seen as end of matters. 4th from 7th.

Thats prob because of whats happened though, sure there will be some contact with this moon/merc.

And as Tik says this is a sextile, so maybe you can work things out, just give him time....dnt pester him too much, if he wants you he'll be in touch.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Only thing happaned before this was me to expressing my feeling to him :sad::sad:

Oh no really...ha ha you sound like me :devil:

Maybe you was too full on too soon, your just gonna have to leave him be for now. If he likes you in anyway if you back off he may come back, if you keep txting him etc he won't.

Moon in your 11th/his 5th.

How long did you know him for, was he a friend before you told him feelings ?

Lemmpi

I have known him ages but we haven't be friends. Since last autumn we have been seeing more through mutual friend.

Isn't Moon in 10th?

Last edited: